What's new

Kozmo's World

Kozmo

Veteran
Seeding up a new cover crop. Getting the raised bed ready for this limited edition Karma gear. 100% germ rate on these 1/2 dozen g13 x biker beans. Hats off to Karma G!

Kozmo

Veteran
Guess I should try this Newb hand at documentation.

1. So there good seeds. Didn't look like much actually. Not to large,not to dark. Looked a little week to me but don't judge a book by its cover. Who knows maybe its the Haze that does it.

2. Just put six seedlings into 6' x 1.5' x 1.5'(deep) bed. After reinoculating the soil with compost tea and worms. Planted new cover crop. Transplanted using some VAM by bioAg on the roots.

3. There under the LED 's now and getting used to the light.

4. RH at low 60's and temp 76-80. Good exchange rate of air in the room. Whole room in about 3-4 min. Fan circulation good.

Am I missing anything to get this documentation of the G13 Haze X Biker Kush strain going?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some haze beans are pretty small. I can't recall exactly but it's something hilarious on the per gram count. I have a sac of OH in the fridge thats an easy 100k/kg. Germ test last month gave 85%ish with nice healthy taps dwarfing the ridiculous small casing.

Kozmo

Veteran
Funny how nature works.

I believe the gear is due for an update: Things grow good. Some fatter leaves seem to be a strain trait. The one(far right) that's slow growing was having troubles from the get up. It was the last to pop and needed me to encourage the shell off of it. Something may have happened during transplant from the solo so that could be another contributing factor. Otherwise all the others have evened out to around the same size.
Since I have no prior knowledge of these and I got them to serve me a certain way. I will be pheno hunting for something that will work for me.
I am looking for a single bud cola that will develop from a cut and veg for 2-4 weeks befor flip. All strains grown so far have lasted longer in flower due to my organic methods I believe. I expect no less from this one. I will have to grow these particular girls out larger due to the fact that I will be needing healthy mature cuts(cuz that's what I prefer) off of her/them.
You can see the cover crop is getting established. I would have preferred to have that going long before the introduction of the gear. So keep that in mind.

I've got some build additions to be checked out soon.

Last edited:

Kozmo

Veteran
Quick update: Couple notes to be taken on some downward pointing tips and a slight off color that makes me a little curious. My soil is probably high in N but I didn't think that would be to much of a problem due to my organic growing method. I was under the impression that plants take what they need and the N wouldn't be forced into them using synthetic salts. That's just the impression I was under. The plants look vet healthy over all though. I skirted them last night and mowed down the cover crop. Tried to get some pics of the leaves and the plants to show current size and health. I have to say these leafs are fat.

Kozmo

Veteran
Soil seems to rich for these plants to be veging in. Hmmm what to do? Add more worms? More Aact's? When am I going to get out of this noob section?! Lol. Look for a flip to flower soon.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems a Mg def and a bit too much N...

But I'd not stress it. Let them grow into it or make a top dressing and let it adjust itself a bit slowly. Otherwise, the plants look nice and healthy. Good thick stems. With some intense lighting they would explode.

dank.Frank

Kozmo

Veteran
So this is Fucked up. I started taking cuts for clones and sexing and my stems are hollow. Yep about 1/3 inner/center part of the stems are all hollow.

Kozmo

Veteran
After some looking around here maybe the hollow stems aren't such a bad thing. Just taken back by it. On another note a fellow Neeb came over and asked me what my Ph was for my water. I pulled out the tester and its around 8.3. Wow thats high.

Cadfael

Kozmo,

8.3 is crazy out of whack.

Are you calibrating your meter on a regular basis? I try to do mine every first of the month. And mark it on my calendar.

Kozmo

Veteran
Yeah, it's calibrated but not on a regular basis. It's like an old girlfriend. Lol

Plants are Beast though. They are 20" and planted around the 20th. So like 20-25 days young.

I'm going to flip them Thursday I think. I might run out of room lol

Kozmo

Veteran
Haha. Forgot to put a light on a timer. Looks like I'm puting these giants into flower today. Oh well.

Kozmo

Veteran
Getting some funk smell off the Karma gear. Kind of like an old sweaty gym shoe that was left over night in the rain and is now been in the sun all afternoon. Any questions about these?

Latest posts

Latest posts