What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kozmo's World

Kozmo

Veteran
Not ready to chop quite yet. Would like to get mor ambers. Here's one that flopped over. Couple white tips from being to close to the light. A lot learned this first run with these girls.

I guess it is as big as a two litter soda bottle.

BigSmokey

Hey koz! I got a pm from you but I think my post count is too low to reply. I haven't yet popped my sour dawg 3.0... I was doing a blueberry run than I'll pop something more sour or chemmy. Sorry, it's one of those fire crosses that has zero journals or reports.. and I'm not helping the cause. Haha
you got a pack of em too?

Kozmo

Veteran
Smoke report sometime around the end of the year. I'm sure thanksgiving will be good enough though. Who knows.

Kozmo

Veteran
Really nice clean effective High. I like it Karma. Because of you I have discovered why people choose a longer flowering bud. Burns quicker than Tobby's ass but it smokes nice.
Maybe a little cat piss or pine smell but not to strong at all.

Kozmo

Veteran
Tomorrow's a full moon. Seed popping time baby! I'm stoked. Anyone else going to join me?

Kozmo

Veteran
Enough said

Enough said

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52867&pictureid=1731224

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=52867&pictureid=1731226

Kozmo

Veteran
Shit, it's been a while. Can't figure out how to get pics from my phone. I'll have to do it from the desk top later.

Guess it wasn't enough said. Haha

It's pics of my seed packs I popped tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts