What's new

Kozmo's World

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see the soil bed. You'll be glad you did. Now listen to Lapides and get you some worms!!! ;)

dank.Frank

Kozmo

Veteran
Okay Gardener, if someday you find yourself reading earlier in my thread you'll see I have crappy web skills and shaty camera skills at best. So, the pictures are sideways and upside down. It's a horizontal raises bed on casters just what anyone would expect. The thing that may really be throwing you off is the 4' tubular CFL. It's actually hanging to provide side lighting to some future crop. So that may be adding to the illusion. Ill take more time into my next pics just for you.

Kozmo

Veteran
Worms: they came in a two gal. bucket, red compost worms, from a very small local guy. I'm lucky to have met him. This is how he taught me to disperse them upon arrival. First prep soil for worms( moisten). Second; tip bucket upside down. Couple days later, lift the bucket off. Keep your bed moist. As the pile of dirt dry's, the worms move down and you take another layer of dryer dirt. Until its gone. I'm sure it's all great stuff but I didn't chose to include it into my soil composition. Oh yes, the worms are happy

Kozmo

Veteran
BOG sexing

BOG sexing

Sexing the two. It looks like one of each. The double stem Bogglegum is female and the other is male.

I liked that the double stalk came out a female. That's the one I was rooting for.

Kozmo

Veteran
Pretty happy, I had five out of five GG4 x Fire OG(Relentless Gen.) pop for me. Score!

Last edited:

Space Toker

Veteran
I don't know if it was me or an "alternate universe version of myself" ( ;) ), then regardless I wanted to keep track here or posted here and since got lost in the wilderness or forest as it were, but reminding myself I have to catch up for sure! all the best man!

Kozmo

Veteran
Hi, Space Toker.

I had a light go out on me. It was a Black Star so no big surprise. Anyone got any leads? I'm thinking Black Dog or Lumigrow.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm having a jim dandy time using the power of imagination to see what you're seeing. Keeps the mind sharp.

Kozmo

Veteran
Not even three weeks old and these things stink. Topped them last night. I would like to throw them into flower to sex them then reveg them. Is it too soon? The 21st will be three weeks since they popped.

Kozmo

Veteran
Hopefully three weeks from when they popped is old enough. I'm going to throw them along with three bubblegum into flower. We'll see what happens.

Kozmo

Veteran
Had a question come my way about me planting some G13 Haze x Biker I have in my posetion. I have some goals for my grow room which this particular strain may have the answer to. They will be the next set of seeds popped. I wanted to get my living soil up and running before introducing them. Until then ill be running the Bogglegum and Gg4xFireOG.

The current pheno's that are being sexed is currently under 24hrs of darkness. Then the flip to 12/12 until they are sexed. We'll see what the bed looks like after culling the males.

Found some packing cardboard at my local grocerie store the other day. Looks like good potential for a SCROG screen. Not the end goal for this bed but will serve me just fine till I am comfortable with my SOG setup. That would when the Karma gear comes in.

Yet to see if the relentless gear behaves the way I would like it to.

My first cuts off of the Bogglegum have take root. So that's 5 females of the double stalked one in solo cups.

Kozmo

Veteran
I have a shout out and breaking news.

SHOUT OUT: "Welcome back to the game BigBo. I'm looking forward to you posting a link to a grow." Says the guy who hopes you do. I would follow that one.

Breaking news: Kozmo just purchased a Blackdog 200 and it ships out today. Got some of there eye protective glassware to boot. Note to other beginners, use protective eye ware.

I have three bubblegum filling a SCROG canopy. Cloning and growing out the relentless gear. Also put 5 or so bubblegum clones in the raised bed.

Gtg for now.

BigBozat

Shouts back: Thanks, Koz!

Looking forward to it... I will [finally] post a grow, and we'll see what we can see. I guess I'll have to actually get organized enough to properly document things (which is not my usual lazy ass way).

Kozmo

Veteran
I never thought of you as lazy but okay. Good to see you ol' friend.

Here are some current pics. Notice the home made screan. Cost $0. And about 1/2-1 hr. of time.

Pics are on the next page. Put a pic of my five GG4xFire OG cuts in the E-Z cloner.

Last edited: