What's new

Kosher Tangie, Sleestack, SLH, Exodus Haze

rockymountainJ

I wish, still to fresh to start a thread I think.. I been posting alot so hopefully soon. I have a ton of pics on the wakeford 1.0 thread. Just posted a few of my baby s tangies... just cause their in small e tent as wakeford. Cheers man. Glad things are turning corner. Looks good so far!!

Top.Shelf

So another small update, pics without the light on....

The sleestacks seem to be finally growing out of the crispy leaf stage and are coming back to life. The newest growth hasn't got the fugly look that the growth before was showing, you can see how shite they look around the middle of the plant compared to the newer growth up top. All look a little droopy as they've just been foliar sprayed.

The seedplants are in their final 6.5L containers. a few have got a touch lighter in colour since being transplanted, but I'm sure once they've filled the pots up with roots and are getting fed daily they will darken back up as the slh has. Talking of the SLH's they are looking good and growing at a decent rate, very hardy girls and have put up with my bullshit well, lol.

I'm going to put the first 6 plants into bloom on Monday. Instead of 3 sleestacks and 2 slh's, I'm using 4 of the biggest kosher tangies and the two slh in tent 1. Tent 2 will have 2 kosher tangies, 1 exodus haze and 3 sleestacks. Tent 2 will go into bloom in 10 days time, fingers crossed the sleestacks should have got back to decent health by then and the smaller seedplants will get the time to grow some height and bush out.

Found a seed in some fire weed I had the other day. I don't know what this stuff is called but it used to be around quite a bit about 5 years ago and I haven't seen much of it about since. The seed germinated and has been put into a cup of coco, I'll stick it in a 3.5L pot and put it in tent 2 to get 10 days of veg before bloom with the rest, kinda 12/12 from seed. Hopefully it's not a hermie and is a good representation of the weed I got it out of.

The Sleestacks might look dry in the pics but they're still quite moist, going to feed them tomorrow still filling the pots with roots and am not trying to overfeed them again anytime soon!

picture.php

picture.php

Bagseed

picture.php

Top.Shelf

Cheers guys, been a bit of a rollercoaster ride with this lot. Hopefully no more grower errors :D They do seem a lot happier that's for sure.

Top.Shelf

Took the plants out of the tent for some supercropping today grabbed some pics while I was at it- all pics are pre neck breaking :D Need to keep a record of how they are growing for future reference.

Here's the SLH bushes. This cut is not fussy at all and has weathered all my mishaps very well. A hardy girl and solid producer, needs a little defoliating early and late bloom ftw by the looks of things.

SLH1

picture.php

picture.php

SLH2 - Not quite as well trained as her sibling but I'll whip her into shape in no time!

picture.php

picture.php

Top.Shelf

Hey top shelf ,,
Back to happy and healthy,,
Nice one,,,,s2

Hey 944s2 good of you to check in, yeah most are looking decent now all bar the three sleestacks which are slowly recovering. What did your Koshers turn out like?

Kosher Tangie 3

picture.php

picture.php

Kosher Tangie 4

picture.php

picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I guess you found out the hard way that you can actually overwater coco eh? :comfort:
don't sweat it, nothing beats experience. you've recovered from it excellently considering all the hurdles you've had so far. pulling up a seat, should be a good show. :good::groupwave:

Top.Shelf

Poweredbyhaters - tight name btw :tiphat: yeah, not growing for a while my greenfinger turned a little brown lol, hopefully all is well going forwards. Thanks for commenting & stopping by.

Hey what's up Green81 how you doing mate. I'm thinking about flipping the 2 SLH bushes and 4 of the largest Kosher Tangies - probably 1,2,3 & 6, on Monday then let the others gain some more size. Need to get one of those clip on nets for the tent. Was thinging about a scrog but there should be some nice colas if I leave them to just grow into the net I reckon, or should I say hope :D Cheers for looking in mate :tiphat:

Top.Shelf

Finally got the 2nd tent set up and sorted out but now I can't find my other lighting contractor :dunno: Gotta go and grab one on my lunch tomorrow. Will be flipping the first 6 tomorrow evening for sure.

I've never vegged this long and although the plants were stunted for some time and under harsh conditions to begin with the 2 SLH bushes are larger than anything I've vegged before. The yield should be decent from those but I hope they don't overgrow the space.

I'm going to get some pics of them tomorrow as well as the other I'm putting into bloom.

2 of the Sleestacks were feed till flush after days without water in an attempt to get them to spread their roots out. 1 of these 2 look over watered again :noway: the other looks darker and a lot better. I left the other one an extra coupe of days to dry out, this one looks like the better of the 2 that were feed till flush but is still lighter than it in colour. I feed it a small amount of water - not till flush and will monitor it to see if it comes along better than the 2 fed till flush. Right PITA these sleestacks have tured out to be, no more 10L pots of coco for me man :D 6.5L ftw unless it's trees.

Oh, btw the bagseed from that really good weed is thriving growing along nicely.

Top.Shelf

I forgot that TD silent fans do not like sms twin fan controllers, had to did out my DIY variac min/max contraption.

Both tents are now up and running :woohoo: split up the big and healthy plants and put them in Tent2, straight to bloom for these lot. I'm thinking it's going to be Day of the Triffids in there! The stretch on the SLH is a bitch and from what I know both OG kush and Tangie like to stretch too. I can see a lot of bending and supercropping needing to be done to keep them under control. Tent 1 will get another 7-10 days veg to allow the plants (mainly the sleestacks) to get healthier then I'll flip them to 12/12 as well. The seedling is soaking up the 600w rays now and loving it!

Everything except the seedling is on :
2ml/ L Canna coco a&b
1ml per L Silicon
1ml per L Cal/Mag
EC 1 (1.6 inc tap water EC)
pH 6-6.2

Here's how it's looking now...

Tent1

picture.php

picture.php

Tent2

picture.php