What's new

Kosher Tangie, Sleestack, SLH, Exodus Haze

G

Ghostdawg

Great looking plants Top.Shelf gonna have some dank in that tent Soon....

Subbed! Trying to do something real similar. Got a 5x5 filled up with private reserve og and baylien right now. As soon as there done gonna get another light. Gonna run two 600w hps as well. Think i might get one of them new solistek ballasts and one of there splitters and just run 500w in each tent. Currently have a 5x5 with a 1000w in it, it's fine in the winter but I know when summer roles around its gonna get hot. Definitely gonna pull a lbs this time just hoping I can get close to that monthly with a 600w

Top.Shelf

Ghostdawg, thanks bro. I hope you're right about the dank :tiphat: They are pretty smelly considering there are no buds yet.

Hi sir_dubington, sounds like a plan bro. Haven't heard of a ballast that will run at 500w. Did you mean 400w? I would love two 5x5 tents with the Gavita 750w lamp in each. Those Gavitas are expensive though, and I read they are best utilized in spots with high ceilings. Saying that I've seen some nice grows with the 1000w in tents. Nothing better than having a harvest drop each month.

Top.Shelf

Hi RulaTone, Sleestack is definitely a nice bit of weed. The pheno I have isn't the one I prefer that one was lost unfortunately. This one is no loser though, very nice weed.

Here's how the plants are looking today...

Tent2 is 6 days into bloom and they've grown quite a bit since last week if you compare pics from the day I flipped them till now. All looking good in there, real stinky. They seem to be happy and healthy. I've stuck a net in there to guide the heads into and try and tuck the heads that are bolting off into holes that keep them in check. Still supercropping a few heads to keep a somewhat even canopy. I'm going to strip back some of the big leaves on day 14 and trim the lower shoots that won't amount to much up too.

Tent 1 is looking much better and I think they will be ready to flip to bloom in a few days time. Here's some pics...

Tent1

picture.php

picture.php

Tent2 Day 6 bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rockymountainJ

Sick Dude!!! Love the scrog... how do you like the was thinking about doing that. Just can't figure out a good way with a 2 tent perpetual system. Anyways cheers man looking super good!!

Top.Shelf

What's good rocky, thanks for stopping by... The net is good for getting the highest heads under control. I think I'm going to need another bit about a foot above the current piece to keep them supported at the rate they are moving.. 2 tent perpetual is the way to go if possible. I need a small propagation/ veg tent and I'm in the game.

Top.Shelf

Cheers PoweredByHaters :tiphat:

The plants are growing quickly in tent2 the stretch is well and truly underway, still breaking neck and tucking, I Wouldn't call this a scrog but the screen helps getting things organized in there.

The plant in the bottom left corner of the tent2 pics is by far the stretchiest out of the lot so far. I've had to reposition shoots and break necks daily on that one. The canopy is remaining somewhat even for now...

Top.Shelf

A day under two weeks in bloom... Thinking about ordering some triacontanol; supposedly one of the ingredients in Canna's boost accelerator. Can use that and some PK 9/18 instead of Big Bud and overdrive. The company that sell the PK 9/18 - Shogun, also do what I think is a Canna boost like product aptly named - boost :D

I've read too many good reports on triacontanol to not give it a try in some form, another company sell 'Triaboost' works out to £7 for enough to make up 250L of solution. Shoguns stuff is £15 for enough for 250L. Think I'll go for the Triaboost lol.

Few pics from tent2, they have got a bit stretchy for some reason... Temps are fine and light is about 16" above them with no light bleaching or hot spot issues. Only addition has been a oscillating fan but that hasn't effected temps or humidity... Gave them a little trim down below, well the KY's anyway, will do the rest of the KT's and the SLH this evening. They look good apart from that, not a big issue as tbh, but the stems gets thin when this occurs...

Lights on temps 24-27.5c lights off 17-20. Humidity 65% on and 70% off.
EC 2.0 (0.6 tap water EC)
pH 5.8 for the next 2 weeks as cal/mag is absorbed better at this pH in coco.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Top.Shelf

Nice one rocky, Happy New Year! :tiphat: Just checked your plants put, looking really good. The NYCD you have looks familiar, had one with similar leaves a while back, was what people refer to as the grapefruit pheno, lovely stuff!

Hey Green81, Hope the holidays are going well for you and the garden continues to remain bug free! Looked great in the last set of pics you put up, looking forward to some more soon ;) :D lol! I'm not sure how long the canopy will remain that way but I've been surprised by the uniformity myself. The only one that is threatening to break ranks is the one in the lower left corner, stretchy lil so and so I tell ya mate! Happy New Year! In case we don't chat before then bro :tiphat:

Top.Shelf

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's up rocky, if it is the grapefruit pheno you'll definitely keep her around a while.

Just a quick pic update at day18 bloom for tent2 and day4 bloom for tent1.
Everything is getting feed 2ml per L coco a&b, 1ml per L silicone and 1ml per L cal/mag. I missed a day of feeding them as you do around new years eve/ day lol! One of them- KT2, looks a tiny bit lighter in colour for it, but the rest all look ok. I've bent a couple of the heads over as the stretchy plant bottom left of the pics had a couple heads that were getting to high compared to the rest of the canopy. This was before I took the pics, you'll see the offenders below.

The sleestacks are really doing my nut in they started to get better but will not fill the pots with roots. Because of this even small waterings (300ml+ make them look over watered and they get sick looking again) Never had a similar issue...Ah well they're in there still but I'm thinking about giving them the sack and sticking some seeds I've got in the fridge in there instead. 12/12 from seed... Never tried it before.

Anyway, here are the pics

Tent2 day 18 bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Top.Shelf

Tent1 KT2 - Tight nodes and nice smell when rubbed but maybe a bit to many fan leaves for my liking, depends what the bud is like... Of course :rasta:
picture.php

Tent1 KT5 - my favourite looking and smelling KT so far, to me looks OG like and has the tangie scent when the stem/ leaves are rubbed. Nice node spacing and not to many fan leaves. I'm picturing 6 of these in a tent already :D

picture.php

Tent1 Exodus Haze - Smells mainly cheesy to me this far. Haven't grown cheese or her derivatives for some time now so a welcome addition. Not too much stretch and leaves seem less sativa like a haze, so I'm assuming it's a cheese pheno.

picture.php

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

Very nice Top!!!! Can't wait to get my bloom tent packed with a few more..... Hopefully in 6 months I'll be dialed in with phenos. Then it's on!!! Cheers man looks real good!!

Top.Shelf

What's up rocky, those 6 months will fly by! You have some nice strains going, looking forward to seeing a tent full from you soon bro.

So the ladies in tent2 are 21 days into bloom - (technically 22 now), so I took a few pics to remind my future self how they were looking 3 weeks in...

Getting stinky in there, smells changing daily. Was very satsuma like on a few of the KTs about 3/4 days ago, now they're smelling a bit more skunky. Expect more smells to become apparent in the forthcoming weeks. Decent layer of thc building up on some already.

I was going to order triacontanol, but I didn't get around to it so I'm picking up some canna boost and gonna hit them with PK13/14 along side that. I intend on foliar spraying the canna boost until around week 5 or 6 then add it to their nutes for the last few weeks. Expensive shit boost and each tent can be done with 2ml in 2L foliar spray daily vs 40ml+ in the nute mix daily - £20 per week. Call me Ebenezer, lol!

I'm using PK13/14 because it's designed for canna's nute ratio. I read PK9/18 is designed around other manufacturers NPK's. Although I get they will both work with other nute cos formulas, I also read it's best to stick to the same company for nutes and PK additives. I'm sure if Canna thought PK 9/18 would yield more and in turn be a better selling product for them they'd have changed the ratio a long time ago!

Feed is still 2ml per L (if it's not broke why fix it)
1ml Silicone per L
1ml Cal/Mag per L
Maxicrop seaweed once a week in with their nutes.Sure this gives them a lush sheen loo to the leaves. Might just be able to see it in my dodgy pics, lol.
I've gave them some molasses @2.5ml per L as well today for the 1st time. I haven't got any bloom booster for them yet and used to use molasses in coco with decent results. Has some extra P in it as well why not give it a shot... Famous last words? Hope not lol.

Tent2 day 21

I can see with better night temps and less crowding the stretchy beast that is KT6 (lower left in pics) would produce some nice long colas, how they'd fill out is yet to be determined though, lol. To me I think it's a bit Kosher leaning but I understand Tangie is a real stretchy strain too. Forgive me for the less than impressive pictures, I need a new camera! Buds on a few are joining up nicely so should have some decent colas, well on the SLH's anyway as I've seen this cut grown before. KTs ain't looking to shabby either!

FYI- KT6 bottom left corner, KT1 left middle, SLH1 left back wall, SLH2 right back wall, KT3 middle right, KT2 front right. That's as much for me as it is for you guys! Guess which wolly stuck them in with the labels facing the back of the tent? Yup, this one!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: