What's new

Kosher Tangie, Sleestack, SLH, Exodus Haze

Top.Shelf

Here's a few pics of Tent1 -none of the sleestacks though, I'm embarrassed to show how bad they look. Just kept them in there to see what they do and if they can recover to any degree...

On a brighter note Tent1 houses what is my favourite plant to look at. It stunk of skunky tangerines in veg and has a nice structure, with close nodes and not to many fan leaves. Hopefully she yields well, has bomb ass fire nugs can cook a mean steak and give a hell of a blow job and it's love lads! Hahaaa!!

I present KT5 (bitch don't let me down!)

picture.php

picture.php

Here is her sister KT4, nice plant this, bit leafy so I pulled about 10/15 before the flip... She started off a bit slow and didn't like being trained at all, but look at her now! Shes flying Nev!! [Choppa Reid voice] :D

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Top.Shelf

Hey Mike Myers, thanks bro. Much appreciated :tiphat:

Last but not least is Exodus Haze, all exodus at the moment well 'cheese' let's just say. Hope she doesn't take 100 days to finish now I've said that, lol... Seems pretty regular in terms of stretch and doesn't resemble a Haze thus far. Bloody right little stinker though, just brush past her when watering and my arm smells like I've just trimmed a 10 week old bud for an hour or so. Can't wait to get that into some king size blues :rasta:

Edit> Forgot to mention the Exodus Haze had some leafs that were looking a bit claw'ish and droopy so I backed off watering it today and will feed till 25% run off with 1/2 of my normal strength nutes when I do water her later on. Pot is full of roots but she is quite dark green so maybe a lil nute build up in the rootzone.

picture.php

picture.php

Anyway, if you've read all that and squinted to try and make head from tails of my pics I commend you! :tiphat: lol! Thanks for sticking with my long ass posts and the potato I use as my camera...

Last edited:

Top.Shelf

Thanks rocky,

All is still going decently, I've just adjusted the nute ratio's for mid-late bloom with high K, Ca & Si. Did this using the silicon and Calmag I already have, didn't need any bloom stims. But this is just a test. Following the principles provided in the myth of high p thread in the nutes forums.

Excited to see how this turns out.

Top.Shelf

The test with high K & Ca seems to have gone ok, so far anyway... I've fed SLH1 with extra silicon, which is high in K and also continued to give them calmag. My nute profile is now looking like this for anyone interested - N123-P39-K202-Mg52-Si56 (ppm). SLH1 seems to have liked the mix, some nice colas development coming along, slightly, look a little chunkier than SLH2 but that's to be expected to a certain degree as SLH2 wasn't as well structured not as big as SLH1 when flipped to bloom.

The trichomes are popping up quickly and there is a nice layer built up on the plants now. Smells wise KT1 & KT2 are in the lead, the others also smell good but those 2 stand out. KT2 is straight juicy satsumas in smell, and KT3 a mix of satsuma, skunky og and something else I can't place just yet.

That's enough waffle for today, here's the pics...

Tent2 Day27 bloom

picture.php

KT3 in the foreground SLH1 chilling in the back

picture.php

SLH1 cola

picture.php

KT1 -Shiny 'n' smelly

picture.php

KT2 in the foreground KT3 in the back

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

sweet , only just found this thread , just in time too by the looks .............tagging along .

Top.Shelf

Good of you to pop in pittymick. Should have some good updates coming soon. It's starting to get interesting in the tents.

Lol rocky, I try my best, haha! Them girls are definitely glistening that's for sure. They haven't let me down on the trichome count, worth the water by the looks of it so far ;)

Tent 1 is at 20 today and the sleestacks have finally decided to join the party. They're looking ok but still grumpy. Leaves are literally just straightening out and pistils pooping up.

The others are looking ok, a bit yellow as I missed a watering or two being busy with work. Gave them a good flush and they seem back on track, although appearing a bit light in pics, it's the flash lol!

KT4 back right corner has been a right surprise spit out flowers really quickly and hasn't slowed down yet. The buds stacked nicely and they should be long. The pot is always the lightest, shes a thirsty one and trichs smell pretty good when rubbed. Maybe onto something with her.

KT5 back left has not disappointment me as such as it's way to early for that talk, but she didn't stack as well as I'd of liked. KT4 is better in that department. Still, looking like she should be nice, and stems still stinks of skunky tangerines so I'll reserve judgment.

The exohaze front left is very N intolerant. I forgot to drop the calmag which has a far shot of N in it when feeding her. She got the same as the rest of tent1 2ml a&b 1ml cal mag 2ml silicon. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep this one around the stench before a trichome was in sight is something when, reminds me of the exo cut and has double serrated leaf edges as the exo cut has. I've never grow the exo cut out this large though and the fans seem larger than what I remember them to be, but she has the horizontal branching I also associate with the exo cut, all will be revealed when I smoke it! Still looks all cheese and no haze which tbh I don't mind as the stretch would've been a pita!

Don't know if you remember I stuck a bag seed in there, well after knocking it over more times than I can count it finally got drowned out by the rest of the plants in terms of light so I've just taken it out and will veg it to get cuts. It was some very nice weed so I don't fancy getting rid before I check if it carries hermie tendencies.

Tent1 day20

picture.php

Struggling sleestacks

picture.php

Exodus Haze Recovering well from her N toxicity, but now looks slightly N def. It's the flash lol! Trust me guv!!

picture.php

picture.php

Top.Shelf

These lot are getting 2ml a&b, 1ml calmag - last dose, 3ml silicon.

All is looking well in here. KT6 is a bit dark, but the calmag is getting dropped for these lot as they have 4-5 weeks left K will get raised once more by upping silicon to 4ml per L from week 6-7. Then it's down to 1ml per L of a&b only for a week and a week of water for the ones that look like they'll be done at week 9. Should get rid of the N in the leaves nice and slowly.

One things for certain, KT brings the frost!

Tent2 day34

picture.php

KT6 Trying to dominate spatially!

picture.php

picture.php

KT2- Tangie pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Top.Shelf

Lmfao! Missed your post there rocky, that worth the water line was priceless hats off to you mate! :tiphat:

I know they aren't in numerical order, but there is method behind the madness they're in the order the are in the tent in.

KT1 Trich factory!

picture.php

picture.php

KT3

picture.php

picture.php

rockymountainJ

Kt# 1 looks off the hook!!! Can't wait to see them at harvest.... those lady's are going to be amazing!!! Nice job Top, really digging the looks of those ladies!! Cheers bro!

Top.Shelf

I got a little confession to make...

I have messed up the plant numbers relating to the KT's lol :D

Now let me get this right...

KT1 is actually the plant on the lower left in pics of tent2 Next to that on the right is KT2

KT4 is the one on the left in the middle and KT6 is on the right in the middle

The back 2 are SLH's

lol!

That leaves...

KT3 which is on the back right in Tent1 pics and KT5 which is back left in Tent1 pics.

Confused yet? Lmao!!

Top.Shelf

You managed to work it out yet rocky, lmfao!

I found my camera, at long last, so no more squinting for you guys. I took a few pics while cleaning up dead leafs and giving them a feed this afternoon.

They're are still on 2ml a&b Canna coco nutes, I might hit them with some Mono K to boost the K for this week, until next week when I will start to flush.

There is so much leaf and lower buds not getting light I need to chop the heads and leave the rest to fatten up for a week or 2. Pita considering I don't have a drying tent but I suppose that's the next thing on my shopping list.

Tent 1 day 27 bloom

picture.php

Exodus Haze turning out to be a nice plant all things considered. A proper stinker with a decent layer of thc forming and decent cola's stacking up. Far from dialed in too, Maybe a keeper, only time will tell.

picture.php

picture.php

KT3 This one was quick to get into bloom, no messing about with her. Not a bad smell starting to build up and the speed of bloom is impressive. One to keep an eye on.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts