What's new

King's Kush stolen GHS shit like usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
''I could see GH being like Monsanto with that gene shit let's hope Arjan doesn't inflate his ego anymore and try to do that!!''
dude aint you the guy that got a bagseed and decided it was elite before it even finished lmao

Yup that's me buddy and that bagseed is shittin on all kinds of strains be sure to watch my latest HID grow as it's the biggest bush in the tent!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
ok so i havn bothered readin all the pages to this thread cos i cant be assed to read the same ol shit again an again, greenhouse make some good beans regardless of where they come from they turn out pretty good imo an thats all that matters to me.
fair enough some of their marketing techniques are a bit of a piss take but thats jus common knowledge i thought
i asked them for info on the grape strain an got not much back other than it is an old skool strain arjan has had for a while now.
ive never heard of the kings kush before greenhouse released it.os it doesnt bother me where it came from really it turned out to be some nice frosty stinky bud when i grew it out so i cant really complain.
heres a few pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Now that we finally got pics :jump: That does look nice but not very Kush like at all IMO the Mendo Purps x OG I had looked way more on the OG side than that and it was that strain that reminded dude of the Kings Kush he had years before and all he knew is it was OG Kush x Grape/Lavender of some type and dude actually got it back from what I hear so I'm gonna see if I can get it and then I'll go ahead and buy a pack of GH Kings Kush and run it next to the original cut for shits and giggles...

That's after I'm done testing all the strains breeders here have asked me to be a tester for..... keep hating folks it lets me know I'm doing good lol

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
It was also mentioned that only GH shows their grow rooms and plants on youtube which in not true... I just saw Subcools breeding room well one of them and Vortex and Jack The Ripper in full flower days 49 and 55.. I'm not hating on GH as I've said after seeing pics in here I'd try em if given to me but I would hunt them down to buy UNLESS! They were originals which I have found a place that still sells them. So in those it may be possible to find the cup winning pheno of White Widow which I haven't got to enjoy since the 90s.. But just don't think they are the only ones on youtube as I watched the TGA videos there...

REZDOG

Veteran
well why would greenhouse release different genetics when they got the right ones off apothecary

Bless your heart,apparently you're fucking illiterate.
The "right" ones?
The "apothecary '91 chemdog" has never been Verified that I know of. Period.
HINT: Read more,post less.
That said,let me clue you IN:
GHS did NOT release their "femmd" "chem dog" and the only possible explanation is that it didn't take well to their silver thiosulfate (STS) treatment,as I knew (and told Arjan) it wouldn't....IF it does,in fact,contain ANY chemdog genes at all.

Get it?

Probably not,but at least I tried. :)

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Rez, since you are posting in this thread, and have had "not only"
direct contact with Arjan, but from your words, have had
conversations with him about GHSC helping to spread the great
genetics that you currently have in your collection, here is my
question:

...What do you honestly think about GHSC (not Arjan personally) but
about the seeds that they are selling? Not for breeding, but when
it comes to growing for personal consumption? :smoker:

...Obviously, if you were running GHSC you would do everything much
differently, but what would be the main changes that you would make?

...and last, but not least, do you think that for people that are just
starting out and don't have much experience, GHSC seeds are a good
way to start out and learn how to grow marijunana? Especially taking
into account all the mistakes, we humans make when we start to
learn something from scratch? Or, it is to a beginners advantage to
start out with regular M/F seeds and learn everything about males
also, just in case they want to "chuck some pollen" in the future?

...by the way, I saw you will be in Amsterdam for icmag cup 2010,
hopefully I will have a chance to meet you, and maybe here about
some of your "tips and secrets" that you are willing to share with
everyone that will be there -- on how you do such a great job with
creating such quality seeds -- that everyone from newbies to pros
are enjoying growing and "smoking the end-results" :smokeit:

Anyway, thanks in advance for your answer, and hopefully in the
future you will write a book about your hard work, and share your
knowledge with the world. I personally would love to read it.

Of course, I mean the exact details on how you choose plants that
you use in the creation of your seeds, and things like what do you
look for, how you go about smoking different plants to confirm you
have what you want or not, etc., etc.

Anyway, enough for this one post, later Rez :wave:

chizzleonetime

"Bless your heart,apparently you're fucking illiterate.
The "right" ones?
GHS did NOT release their "femmd" "chem dog" and the only possible explanation is that it didn't take well to their silver thiosulfate (STS) treatment,as I knew (and told Arjan) it wouldn't....IF it does,in fact,contain ANY chemdog genes at all.

Get it?

Probably not,but at least I tried. "

apparently if you was remotely literate you would have noticed i wasn't disputing the chemdog genes being fake
so let me clue you in my royal heinous, read my posts again and again ,,, I don't mention chemdog!!
sorry who's illiterate?
read more post less! ie the title of this thread is KINGS KUSH
get it?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161054
merlinmagus's description sounds rather like kings kush say's it smells grapey
other than chemdog what else do you know about apothecary that aint legit?

iSmokeTrees

Even with all the haters you can get a feel for what the majority say to make a decision. Now is that how I would do it NO but some people do.... I know I love getting opinions from here from folks

an overwhelming majority of people making negative comments have never grown greenhouse seeds

jaybutta

The "right" ones?

Get it?

Hey REZ...hope you are good...:D

Please explain specifically how you know that GH has the original SSH P1s...thanks in advance...jay:)

REZDOG

Veteran
Specifically?
None of your fucking business,son.
That said,I can tell you this: Because of who I am,I have lots of friends in the Industry,in Amsterdam,and world-wide.
People on the "inside" talk quite openly about things that most online posters are never going to hear about (Oh,the things I could say!) and I was told the whole Arjan vs. Shantibaba story years ago,including who kept what,yada yada yada....
The A'Damm canna-industry is a fucking gossip mill,everybody is in to everybody's business,and it's a Dirty One,have No Doubts about it....
It's well-known that I have absolutely No Love for the way GHS fucks with "femmd" seeds-and their soon-to-be-released "femmd autoflower" seed they're getting ready to release are a shit-stain (imo) on Our Business-and The Grower is the one who will ultimately suffer with ruined gardens and wasted time.
However,I don't like to see "they STOLE this and that" crap perpetuated,cuz' outside of fixing/rigging the HTCC back along,I'm unaware that GHS has ever "stolen" anything-so I resent them arbitrarily being called "thieves",since they,to my knowledge,are not.
I hope that's good enough for you,cuz' it's all your getting....

Cheers!

REZDOG

Veteran
On top of that,a while back I offered Arjan my entire P1 stable,for FREE under the condition that GHS ONLY use it in M/F breeding.
(I made the offer because GHS has massive distribution,and I thought it'd be beneficial to spread the genes,and fuck the profit margin,fyi-)
He could have agreed,then fucked me over,but he DIDN'T.
That,in my book,is honorable,and I have no beef with GHS or Arjan other than what I've already stated.

The "right" ones?

Get it?

What the man is trying to say is.. some strains do not take well to being femmed, and chem dawg is one of those such strains.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Rez, that is a good enough answer for me, and I really hope that
this type of information will "eventually" help to stop all this BS with
the GHSC being bashed in this forum for "stealing" etc. And, it's
especially good to hear about Arjan being an honest person. Because,
obviosuly he could have easily taken advantage of that offer.

But, it is real shame that Arjan didn't use that opportunity to spread
the genetics you offered him. This would have really helped the
global canna-community big time, and would have helped to get many
people really "wasted" smoking some good weed!!!:smokeit::biggrin:

Maybe, one day, when you have the time and desire, you will write
that book and share not only your breeding knowledge, but also some
of that information about what really goes on in the canna-industry.

I am sure there are many, many people that would love to know
both of these things. Obviously, the part about breeding more, but
the inside details about the canna-business in the Netherlands
is something that I am sure will also find a huge audience.

REZDOG

Veteran
Oh,down the line,I'm quite sure that several of us will be writing books concerning This Thing of Ours.
There's International Statue of Limitations that I'm told can be ugly,so's the lawyers will have to be consulted long before a pen ever hits paper by any of us.
I wish Arjan had agreed,growers would have been the beneficiaries,imo,but it's impressive to me that he didn't take advantage,like dee-n-ay would have.... Those guys are exactly what Arjan is NOT-and there's PLENTY of people in A'Damm that'll back that statement,including **** from *******,whom they (most) recently stole the Sour D clone from,and Dutchgrown,who they stole Haze stock from,and Logic,who they jumped on the street....
They also mislabel seeds (their "cannalope haze" is,simply,C99) and they also mass-produce with another famous breeder (not to be named) and label the seeds as "theirs" when they're not even close to "as labeled"
Aw,fuck it,let's just say those guys are shit-stains on our whole industry,and know NOTHING about breeding,still,and leave it at that.

End of Story.

Cheers!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
^^ Wow thats crazy. I was in A'Dam about a month ago and was in dee n aa chatting with them. (Not the warmest welcome) They told me what I have thought all along and that is that almost everything they crossed with soma's G13haze was g13haze dominant. It was in reference to their sour cream which I have not found 1 sour pheno in.

They became less welcoming when I told them how much I liked rez's diesel line and that I found an alpha pheno that spanks ecsd. I got a much much warmer welcome from Soma there.. Way too much bubble though

jaybutta

Specifically?
None of your fucking business,son.
That said,I can tell you this: Because of who I am,I have lots of friends in the Industry,in Amsterdam,and world-wide.
People on the "inside" talk quite openly about things that most online posters are never going to hear about (Oh,the things I could say!) and I was told the whole Arjan vs. Shantibaba story years ago,including who kept what,yada yada yada....
The A'Damm canna-industry is a fucking gossip mill,everybody is in to everybody's business,and it's a Dirty One,have No Doubts about it....
It's well-known that I have absolutely No Love for the way GHS fucks with "femmd" seeds-and their soon-to-be-released "femmd autoflower" seed they're getting ready to release are a shit-stain (imo) on Our Business-and The Grower is the one who will ultimately suffer with ruined gardens and wasted time.
However,I don't like to see "they STOLE this and that" crap perpetuated,cuz' outside of fixing/rigging the HTCC back along,I'm unaware that GHS has ever "stolen" anything-so I resent them arbitrarily being called "thieves",since they,to my knowledge,are not.
I hope that's good enough for you,cuz' it's all your getting....

It must be nice to say whatever you want without actually having to prove anything...I'm jealous...jay:)

REZDOG

Veteran
apparently if you was remotely literate you would have noticed i wasn't disputing the chemdog genes being fake
so let me clue you in my royal heinous, read my posts again and again ,,, I don't mention chemdog!!
sorry who's illiterate?
read more post less! ie the title of this thread is KINGS KUSH
get it?
merlinmagus's description sounds rather like kings kush say's it smells grapey
other than chemdog what else do you know about apothecary that aint legit?

If you'd like the definition of illiterate,just check your diction and spelling,tool-kit. :)

It must be nice to say whatever you want without actually having to prove anything...I'm jealous...jay:)

"Proof"?
Want to have lunch with Arjan?
....I bet you would,but he's too busy to be bothered with the likes of you.
Not me,however,I can reach him quite easily,we get along quite well. :)
You,however,are,um,persona non grata.
That's Latin for NOBODY.
Look,douchebag,I just handed you ALL the "proof" that a reasonable person needs.
That your fucking ignorant,isn't my problem,it's yours.
You've been here ten months,I've been here since Day One.
I've been in the seed biz for more than a decade,& growing for 20-plus years....with contacts all over the world,
and my good friend owns the biggest seed company in the world. Duh.
....If you think I don't get the down-low,on a regular basis,then you're dumber than your posts even suggest.

Now run along,you're getting on my nerves.

jaybutta

Proof

Proof

"Proof"?
Want to have lunch with Arjan?:nono:
....I bet you would,but he's too busy to be bothered with the likes of you.
Not me,however,I can reach him quite easily,we get along quite well.:jerkit:
You,however,are,um,persona non grata.
That's Latin for NOBODY.
Look,douchebag,I just handed you ALL the "proof" that a reasonable person needs.
That your fucking ignorant,isn't my problem,it's yours.
You've been here ten months,I've been here since Day One.
I've been in the seed biz for more than a decade,& growing for 20-plus years....with contacts all over the world,
and my good friend owns the biggest seed company in the world. Duh.
....If you think I don't get the down-low,on a regular basis,then you're dumber than your posts even suggest.:cry:

Now run along,you're getting on my nerves.

Oh REZ...you flatter me with your insults...let me help you...:huggy:

Proof: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something;

"if you have any proof for what you say, now is the time to produce it"

Hearsay: rumor: gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth

heard through another rather than directly; "hearsay information"

Hearsay is information gathered by Person A (you) from Person B (???) concerning some event, condition, or thing of which Person A (you) had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. ...

Shantibaba stated publicly that he took all his P1s with him when he left Greenhouse...

I'm a reasonable man...substantiate your claim...if you can...and good luck to you, my friend...jay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.