What's new

GHS Kings Kush at 6.5 weeks flowering

Kings Kush (GHS) at six-and-a-half weeks flowering. Beautiful plant structure - short, dense, extremely branchy, exquisitely trich-frosty - and gives off the most gorgeous citrus/grapefruit fragrance...

Soil
Atami Nutes
400W Son-t-Agro

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

joeking

Very nice. I had the KK going at the same time as GHS Cheese, but I mistakenly left a fan on overnight and the temps dropped and killed all of my seedlings. I'm definatly interested in this one, I may have to grab another pack. Were these grown from seed? If so, were there many pheno's?

skunktoker

Looks awesome merlin k+++++...Have not grown this strain out yet but I will order me some very soon gorgeous plants merlin and damm they look tasty and also looks like A very nice yield.....................ST

Very nice. I had the KK going at the same time as GHS Cheese, but I mistakenly left a fan on overnight and the temps dropped and killed all of my seedlings. I'm definatly interested in this one, I may have to grab another pack. Were these grown from seed? If so, were there many pheno's?
Greets Joeking,
Yes, a 5-pack of GHS feminised. Pretty stable pheno's - short, hardly any stretch at all (I should've vegged another week at least in hindsight). Only one more sativa-dominant and she only stretched slightly more than the others... Low-moderate yield (though I am only on a 400W) but medicinal-effects more than compensate...

kylej1

Beautiful. I got two in the 3rd week from the 12/12 switch, they are doing wonderful. Like you said, short and squat and very branchy. Hope mine look like that at 6.5 weeks.

joeking

Greets Joeking,
Yes, a 5-pack of GHS feminised. Pretty stable pheno's - short, hardly any stretch at all (I should've vegged another week at least in hindsight). Only one more sativa-dominant and she only stretched slightly more than the others... Low-moderate yield (though I am only on a 400W) but medicinal-effects more than compensate...

I continue to be happy wit my GHS gear, granted this is my first run in mny years, and I am used to working with cuts, but very pleased so far. Always wanted to rock the White Widow, but they seeem to have sooooo many strains

Looks awesome merlin k+++++...Have not grown this strain out yet but I will order me some very soon gorgeous plants merlin and damm they look tasty and also looks like A very nice yield.....................ST
Greets skunktoker,
Looking at probably around 1.5-2oz per plant when dried/cured. Not huge admittedly but am certain this can be improved dramatically with different techniques, ie SCROG, 600W+ lighting, etc... overall - a very pleasing strain. Nice one GHS :)

That can't be greenhouse seeds after all the bad things I've read, (not seen) you must be trying a bait and switch on us. ;) lol j/k.

Looks tight man, going to be nice smoke when she finishes. Can't wait till my clones root and I can throw my ghs bubba into flowering.

That can't be greenhouse seeds after all the bad things I've read, (not seen) you must be trying a bait and switch on us. ;) lol j/k.

Looks tight man, going to be nice smoke when she finishes. Can't wait till my clones root and I can throw my ghs bubba into flowering.
Cheers starwatcher,
Must admit I don't understand the whole GHS downer that seems to be about. Personally I think it's just a few folk who don't dig Arjan and have set about a petty hate campaign. I've grown out quite a few GHS strains now and never had a problem with any. All germed well, all were what they were said to be, all quality genetics... :) Either I've been ludicrously lucky with GHS or there's something else going on...
Good luck with the Bubba - heard good things about said strain... :-D

C

cork144

I continue to be happy wit my GHS gear, granted this is my first run in mny years, and I am used to working with cuts, but very pleased so far. Always wanted to rock the White Widow, but they seeem to have sooooo many strains

i ran their white widow and found it to be abit leafy, but i found a beautiful lemon scented widow, who had no problems at all producing those white sugar leaves,

great looking KK there, ive thought about picking up afew more ghs strains to try and find afew mothers from each strain,

you do have to look out for herms though, even the smallest lightleak will herm ghs genetics (atleast thats what i found out, with a very very small lightleak)

i ran their white widow and found it to be abit leafy, but i found a beautiful lemon scented widow, who had no problems at all producing those white sugar leaves,

great looking KK there, ive thought about picking up afew more ghs strains to try and find afew mothers from each strain,

you do have to look out for herms though, even the smallest lightleak will herm ghs genetics (atleast thats what i found out, with a very very small lightleak)
Yo Cork144,
Ah yes, agreed - had a couple of GHS strains hermie a while back due to either a mild light-leak or too high temps (31C+) and had to pull them at seven weeks. Shame... but at least there was some early medicine :) Think I might have gotten the hermies anyway though no matter who the breeder so have stayed more or less with GHS (aside from one Barney's Farm G-13 Haze grow) as they do represent awesome value for money - having said that Barney's Farm LSD is hugely tempting and may be on the horizon... :-D