What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

paisajedehierba

Wow, the Killer A5 Haze #1 I've got is sharp as a knife. It's certainly possible to smoke it daytime, as I am now, if you don't mind being projected for minutes at a time into what I would call thought pockets. Not unpleasant, set and setting and all that, but powerful and unavoidable. Not such a big NL stink to this one, just raw power.

#2 is a stink bomb like Abbott from last grow. Denser, with more mids and basses than her sister. Perfect for late night. DO NOT break this up in public unless you want everyone looking your way;)
Here yas go:tiphat:
Bon appétit!

Tony21

I normally run 1/3 of recommended feeding,but I upped these to 1.4 e.c...I’m in coco and feed every watering,I’ll give them a rinse every 7-10 days as well.
That's interesting, what feed are you using?

The 5 I have going is fed full strength FloraNova in veg, and likewise in flower plus extra PK, and they're seem to like it, not a single yellow leaf tip so far. I'm in coco too, permanently flooded trays.

G

growhigh1233

Wow, the Killer A5 Haze #1 I've got is sharp as a knife. It's certainly possible to smoke it daytime, as I am now, if you don't mind being projected for minutes at a time into what I would call thought pockets. Not unpleasant, set and setting and all that, but powerful and unavoidable. Not such a big NL stink to this one, just raw power.

#2 is a stink bomb like Abbott from last grow. Denser, with more mids and basses than her sister. Perfect for late night. DO NOT break this up in public unless you want everyone looking your way;)
Here yas go:tiphat:

great little report there i have some on the way.....i really cant wait now...love to hear the comparison with nev x mk .....there available again at seedsman for none european growers .....people in europe get them from ace direct .......ace offer a great service :tiphat:

Goodherb

Born killers

Born killers

DeepWaterDude, Is the #2 the stink bomb very resinous ,bubs color sliver in appearance?

The Hatter

Veteran
I normally run 1/3 of recommended feeding,but I upped these to 1.4 e.c...I’m in coco and feed every watering,I’ll give them a rinse every 7-10 days as well.

Posts like these don't get enough love. It's always nice to see pretty bud shots, but for when it comes to actually growing a strain just a couple quick words of advice about how heavy a strain feeds or how they stretch or stink etc. can be worth it's weight in gold.

I've been doing this way too long to call myself a newbie anymore but I still haven't developed that Godly 6th sense some growers have where they can take one look at a plant and know exactly which nutes it needs more or less of. I only figure it out after obvious signs of trouble start and by then I've already stunted the plant etc.

It's nice knowing right off the bat these things will be hungry and they like PK thanks to the posts you and others have made here. Also, the warnings that they stink were good too since I have an ailing filter I was debating on replacing.

Best of luck to you and the others growing these girls. I'm popping my seeds as we speak.

knuckles

Veteran
That's interesting, what feed are you using?

The 5 I have going is fed full strength FloraNova in veg, and likewise in flower plus extra PK, and they're seem to like it, not a single yellow leaf tip so far. I'm in coco too, permanently flooded trays.

I feed them megacrop till week 5-6,then switch to canna nutrients,I do supplement with some cyco nutrients as well,as Ive had been gifted several cases of the entire line..but canna is my favourite ( I use the coco specific bottles) for sure.

Tony21

Day 26 in flower

There's been an explosion of growth, lights have gone up by some 50 cm. All 3 are in flower, supercropping and defol as required. Feeding full strength FloraNova beefed up with some additional PK

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

Tony21

These 2 bushy plants are still bushy, only larger lol

Moved the one the first 2 pics to the flower tent today, the other one is still in veg, 7 weeks now, and due to some space issues over in the flower tent, probably another 2 weeks or so in veg
picture.php

M

Mr D

One of my girls (A5-A)is starting to get some nose to her..first time i actually liked the smell of liver and old leather which I like.Ill post some pics soon.

I have 3 different females and all of them were stinkers in veg, mostly skunky.

knuckles

Veteran
I have 3 different females and all of them were stinkers in veg, mostly skunky.

I’m just starting to get a odour from them it’s week five of flower...but it’s very unique!mine only vegged for 3 weeks as I was worried about height restrictions..

ColaCalyx

Started to bud

Started to bud

My short bushy thin-leaved A5 Killer started forming buds this week. She is packed dense as hell, I can't see through her haha. Here she is looking happy in her 45 gallons

Attachments

• 20190926_090512.jpg
    20190926_090512.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 34

Tony21

Day 26 in flower

There's been an explosion of growth, lights have gone up by some 50 cm. All 3 are in flower, supercropping and defol as required. Feeding full strength FloraNova beefed up with some additional PK

Day 33 in flower, still growing like crazy, it's no longer possible to get individual pics and no way these huge plants will be moved lol, in hindsight 30 days veg was probably a bit rich!