What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Buddler

Veteran
Howdy Acesters ! Heres a few closeups of the Nev Mal :)

Attachments

• DSC_1426.jpg
    DSC_1426.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_1427.jpg
    DSC_1427.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_1430.jpg
    DSC_1430.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_1431.jpg
    DSC_1431.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 68

Buddler

Veteran
Hi B,
Thanks for yr input.
How do you rate them?

Hi Sammy, no problem .Rate them high huge buds high potency and some variation between phenos . i sprouted 3 km x a5 and one nevmal still have them i got a few more seeds im saving for this winter run.. .Great plants overall loads of resin and some good terps .This a a5 leanin pheno OD done in ten .

Attachments

• DSC_1463.jpg
    DSC_1463.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 49

Tony21

Five plants vegging day 26
There is 3 sativa-ish phenos

View Image
View Image
And the two more compact plants

View Image
View Image
They have all had center fan leaves remove, the 3 bigger ones 5 sets so far. When they're about 10 cm or s in size, they qualify as goners.

A week later, day 33 in veg and the plants are doing fine, they've been up potted to 12 L netpots where they'll stay till harvest

The 3 tall sativa-ish plants, probably flip them in a week or so

The 2 compact bushy phenos, haven't decided when to flip them yet, looks like they could do with at least another 2 weeks in veg, maybe 3, ideally they should stretch out at 1,8 m or so with some topping and cropping lol

I

IncenseRosemary

Any smoke report of KM haze and SM haze ? How close to mother plants they are ?

What is differnce in Killer malawi high and A5 high ??

G

Any smoke report of KM haze and SM haze ? How close to mother plants they are ?

What is differnce in Killer malawi high and A5 high ??

You can find smoke reports in the thread.This is not a stable line so nothing is written in stone(even then...).There is quite some variability in the offspring.I haven't read one though that didn't find the killer a5 cross potent.

Personally I grew only one of each last year (and growing another couple this year).Killer A5 is strong stuff ,I think that straight malawi was more brutal and psychedelic , this one is different but not for the faint of heart either.Killer A5 rules in aromas...Dark incense/violet flowers/haze...Malawi was very strong from the beginning.Killer A5 is getting stronger by curing.

Super malawi haze was more piney/earthy /peanut.I tried the neville mom this summer and it was very close to the palette I know.High was similar but the malawi cross had very speedy/caffeinated effect...This can be paranoia inducing to some people.Old school shit :)

Again,it all comes down to phenos...

I

IncenseRosemary

You can find smoke reports in the thread.This is not a stable line so nothing is written in stone(even then...).There is quite some variability in the offspring.I haven't read one though that didn't find the killer a5 cross potent.

Personally I grew only one of each last year (and growing another couple this year).Killer A5 is strong stuff ,I think that straight malawi was more brutal and psychedelic , this one is different but not for the faint of heart either.Killer A5 rules in aromas...Dark incense/violet flowers/haze...Malawi was very strong from the beginning.Killer A5 is getting stronger by curing.

Super malawi haze was more piney/earthy /peanut.I tried the neville mom this summer and it was very close to the palette I know.High was similar but the malawi cross had very speedy/caffeinated effect...This can be paranoia inducing to some people.Old school shit :)

Again,it all comes down to phenos...
I know its all about luck,plant dont know what terpens and high we like,we must find the one we like. But i like to se good smoke report from few phenos and does somebody find something equal to legendary cuts of old hazes ?

deepwaterdude

I'd ask Buddler to chime in. He's grown quite a few of each in and outdoor, with healthy finishes. I'm sure he's seen a few different ones.
I only grew two Killer A5 last round and have two more going now. The first two were both fat calyxed, dense NL type buds with an unholy and unhideable stank of primo, while this round I got one very NMK leaner, with tight little grenade like buds, and a fatter, denser sister with darker buds. But none of these plants were grown to their potential like Buddler's were. May be a report in his thread, I don't go there anymore because it makes me feel like I couldn't grow a tomato next to the dude;)

Goodherb

Excuse me, while I take a whiff of you'll spiff.
I will be delighted to grow one acre of killer a5,especially the sliverish Malawi pheno.
In the west indies conditions(where I'm from and living) , oh yeah!

Tony21

A week later, day 33 in veg and the plants are doing fine, they've been up potted to 12 L netpots where they'll stay till harvest

The 2 compact bushy phenos, haven't decided when to flip them yet, looks like they could do with at least another 2 weeks in veg, maybe 3, ideally they should stretch out at 1,8 m or so with some topping and cropping lol

Moved the 2 tallest of the sativa leaning plants into the flower tent, 35 days of veg, tallest one at 80 cm

The Hatter

Veteran
I have a 3 pack of these on the way and I'm curious what the most common phenos tend to be? Also, if I end up with some of the more sativa leaning phenos what is the most stretch I should be prepared for? Looking through this thread it seems the stretch varies quite a bit depending on the individual plant. I was thinking about growing this next to Zam x Kali and I'm wondering if I should start those a week or so sooner than the A15 x Mal?

JimMuscles

Those are some beautiful looking sativa fan leaves. Whenever I get a plant that is super vigorous like that it is generally something special. You can definitely see a heavy haze influence in those leaves.

I got a super vigorous pheno this past grow of a different strain. Thing just grew monstrous leaves and was super healthy and quick. you could cut your plant count down to like 75% at least. It just exploded with buds too. It kinda made me question ever popping seeds again. Luckily I kept a clone. I'm still gonna grow different strains though, obviously, as I have a killer a5 going right now. Good to know someone else had the same experience as me with the vigorous phenos.

Tony21

The 3 lanky plants was moved to the the flower tent day 35 of veg, here 5 days into flower. All have been fimmed and defoled

Last pic shows all 3, smallest in front. Still feeding FloraNova grow with high nitrogen and seems like they thrive on that.