What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khalifa Genetics strains

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I am running a 45 gallon grow bag double planted with the Black Lebanon from Khalifa Genetics this season in my greenhouse. I am very excited to see these plants flowering.

Dubi was very kind and shared pictures of his Lebanese from my greenhouse on his website. I hope to share the same quality for Aladdin with his genetics. I will post a few pictures here as the season progresses. My thread is in the new VIP SECTION if anyone wants to check it out.
The Ace family are the best 👍
Peace farmerlion
20240413_202750.jpg

Nannymouse

Those do look like they would blend in pretty well. But here...i would think that a gold would be best. Yet, if it were a short plant, it could work, maybe best in a low area, or amongst a thicket. Ha, inside buffalo berry patch...hardly anyone dares go there, those thorns could make a person lose a lot of blood.

Atreyu

S

Desert skunk: Grow report
315 cmh
Grow was easy with no issues
Gaia green
Veg 6 week
Flowered for 9 weeks

Smoke 8 out of 10
Effects: quick onset feel good uplifting long lasting head only effects
Taste: spicy fruity fresh and smooth smoke

Plant grew exactly as khalifa genetics described it would . I am so honored to do business find the rare genetics that Al offers , his hybrids are top shelf.
I’m a cannabis connoisseur, Next up is Aladdin’s skunk and afghan lemon
Thank you Khalifa
Hello, are you the old Wolfman from overgrow? the one that had the c99/haze?

Latest posts

Latest posts