What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khalifa Genetics strains

Indika

Balkh Female Reg. # Bx1 Male Reg.
DSC_1364~3.JPG

Wolfmans

S
Hello Old Piney,

The 80's Durban isn't available at our US hub simply because we only have a small number of seeds.
That being said, if people don't mind the longer shipping time (9 to 13 business days instead of 2 to 5 for all the other products we ship domestically), then they can go ahead and order directly via our website.
All the other strains are shipped domestically.

Hey Winger, yes, absolutely.

The Baghlan comes from the Kush Mountains. Therefore, it flowers much earlier than the Balkh or Sheberghan when grown outdoors. Almost all Afghan strains are mold sensitive. However, because it is early flowering and a bit more mold resistant than most Afghan strains, the Baghlan gives good results outdoors ;-)

We are currently in the process of creating a black Baghlan IBL (A bit like what we did with the Afghan Lemon IBL).

View attachment 18893189

Hello @SonicNurse92 ,

Have you contacted ACE Seeds or us (Khalifa Genetics) regarding the mix up with the seeds?
I'm confused, did you receive the wrong seeds or did the package not arrive?
We always guaranty successful delivery of all orders. And if ever a customer receives the wrong seeds (Which may have happened once in over 4 years), we ship another parcel right away.

Male and females don't herm for the same reasons. A male with a few stigmas will not necessarily pass on the herm genes to its female offspring. I believe that DJ short talks about it also.
Out of your 9 females, how many herms did you get? I highly doubt that they all hermed on you.

Preservation and breeding are 2 different things. When we create a stable strain (Khalifa Collection) we can stress test the parents, generation after generation and reach a sexual stability close to 100%.
When we preserve an ancestral cultivar (Landrace collection), there are many many plants involved in order to preserve the precious genetic diversity.
By culling out all the herms during the process, we can noticeably increase sexual stability after each new generation. That being said, a landrace full of genetic diversity will NEVER be as sexually stable as our IBLs or True F1s. Our YouTube videos on stress testing talk about breeding, not preservation.

The landraces we offer are not 100% sexually stable but they are much more stable than the plants grown from seeds collected at source.
From instance, when we started working on the Beldia, the herm rate was around 97%! Now it is well below 20%.

Don't hesitate to email us if you want a replacement pack.

Have a great day,
Al & the Khalifa team
Desert skunk: Grow report
315 cmh
Grow was easy with no issues
Gaia green
Veg 6 week
Flowered for 9 weeks

Smoke 8 out of 10
Effects: quick onset feel good uplifting long lasting head only effects
Taste: spicy fruity fresh and smooth smoke

Plant grew exactly as khalifa genetics described it would . I am so honored to do business find the rare genetics that Al offers , his hybrids are top shelf.
I’m a cannabis connoisseur, Next up is Aladdin’s skunk and afghan lemon
Thank you Khalifa

Attachments

• IMG_3734.jpeg
    IMG_3734.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_3733.jpeg
    IMG_3733.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3937.jpeg
    IMG_3937.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 245

ZomVee

S

Desert skunk: Grow report
315 cmh
Grow was easy with no issues
Gaia green
Veg 6 week
Flowered for 9 weeks

Smoke 8 out of 10
Effects: quick onset feel good uplifting long lasting head only effects
Taste: spicy fruity fresh and smooth smoke

Plant grew exactly as khalifa genetics described it would . I am so honored to do business find the rare genetics that Al offers , his hybrids are top shelf.
I’m a cannabis connoisseur, Next up is Aladdin’s skunk and afghan lemon
Thank you Khalifa
Beautiful structure!

Thanks for the grow report, I recently picked up a pack.

Mountainkush

I recently grew an Afghan lemon and have been really enjoying it as a bedtime smoke. This one has a light fresh lemon scent with a hint of rubber in the background.
Very relaxing effect that calms my body/mind and helps me get to sleep.
46E6E399-4453-461B-9549-7EC9525E38C9.jpeg
B8881090-4C1F-4B92-BC18-B004F63A667C.jpeg
96CE19AA-DB5E-4C06-9FCB-1E4EA170F718.jpeg

097CBC77-7EC8-4549-9480-626F88516F88.jpeg
9FE48884-70BA-4B14-9A78-837EE85051CD.jpeg

Some of the branches had very pointy buds while others were quite flat topped.
4763724E-E83B-4E6E-B840-D40CEC83B654.jpeg
CC288D73-E788-4FCD-9CE3-641B1707BA92.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys, we have received a smal re stock on Khalifa Genetics, also on Kerala Chellakutti @StickyBandit Another bigger re stock is expected in 2 weeks.

We also have received the new Frosty Purple Freak, seems stock of this strain is limited, and only 12 packs are available at this time on our website:

Extremely frosty, mold-resistant and with an outrageous appearance, the Frosty’s Purple Freak is a guerilla grower’s dream! This purple mutant results from a cross between a flavorful Berry Freak and a devastating Black Kush.

Despite the original Freakshow’s success, many felt it was missing that extra terpene punch that truly elevates the experience. The Khalifa team joined forces with Califrosty Seedbank so as to take on an ambitious challenge. Our dream was to combine the insane fern-like leaf mutation with great flavor, potency, mold-resistance and beautiful purple colors. A challenging breeding project, to say the least.

Combining that many recessive traits took several years of hard work and dedication.
Now at the F4 generation, the Frosty’s Purple Freak is consistently freaky, purple, terpy and potent.

This purple mutant starts looking “Freaky” as soon at the first set of true leaves appear. It is therefore extremely stealthy right from the beginning. While initially slower in the first couple of weeks of vegetative growth, these mutant plants surge in growth after about four weeks.

Although sativa is a minor portion of the genetics, Frosty’s Purple Freak can grow tall like an old Skunk#1.
Yet, it responds very well to topping and other training methods. With its abundant branches, this plant boasts a dense, bushy structure.

Thanks to its Indica ancestry, it showcases a rapid flowering period of just 55 to 65 days.
Frosty’s Purple Freak impresses with its early development of large trichomes.
The initial transformation begins with the long, fern-like leaves turning a subtle purple.
As the weeks progress, the purple hue intensifies, extending to the sugar leaves and enveloping most of the flowers in a stunning display of color.

The enticing aroma emanating from its buds ranges from Berry to Kushy, offering a delightful spectrum of scents. The smell of Frosty’s Purple Freak can exceptionally potent for the Berry phenos. As the cycle nears its end, the sweet berry fragrance can become almost overwhelming. It goes without saying that the use of a carbon filter is paramount.

With the very first puff, the thick smoke imparts a pleasant earthy and berry aftertaste.
The rich berry and Kushy aromas are a true delight for connoisseurs.
Frosty’s Purple Freak’s impact is powerful, inducing a profound and enduring body-melting experience.
A brief euphoric high swiftly gives way to a robust wave of physical relaxation.

Attachments

• Frosty's Purple Freak Before Harvest (1).jpg
    Frosty's Purple Freak Before Harvest (1).jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 66
  • Frosty's Purple Freak Before Harvest.jpg
    Frosty's Purple Freak Before Harvest.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 67
  • Frosty's Purple Freak F+64 (2).jpg
    Frosty's Purple Freak F+64 (2).jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 66
  • Frosty's Purple Freak Outdoors.jpg
    Frosty's Purple Freak Outdoors.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 72

Kimes

I can see benefits of a purpel strain for a guerrilla grower, come fall a bright green strain will attract unwanted attention among fall colors around..

Other than that, bag appeal, they do look attractive and taste/smell profile might be interesting for some..

Not everyone wants anymore the strongest bud, just like not many opt for Everclear when there are milder but tastier options, like whiskey, wine and beer available.. I think

my 2c

StickyBandit

I can see benefits of a purpel strain for a guerrilla grower, come fall a bright green strain will attract unwanted attention among fall colors around..

Other than that, bag appeal, they do look attractive and taste/smell profile might be interesting for some..

Not everyone wants anymore the strongest bud, just like not many opt for Everclear when there are milder but tastier options, like whiskey, wine and beer available.. I think

my 2c
The enticing aroma emanating from its buds ranges from Berry to Kushy, offering a delightful spectrum of scents. The smell of Frosty’s Purple Freak can exceptionally potent for the Berry phenos. As the cycle nears its end, the sweet berry fragrance can become almost overwhelming. It goes without saying that the use of a carbon filter is paramount.
Might be a bit too aromatic for a home outdoor grow, which is where I imagine most would plant it ??

Latest posts

Latest posts