What's new

Khaleel Had a Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che

Veteran
Congrats on the promotion brother! I like your fixture it's twice as much T5 action as the one i picked up :D I bet the ladies love it

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Very Nice new toy indeed

I do have to laugh a bit at you, just a few posts up you said you were not going to post many pics anymore, just finished pics

See I read the threads too

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congradz on the promotion yo,good to see you enjoyin urself in there again yo.you can almost hear the excitement in ur text.:respect: bro.
grade A chit goin on in here.
peace-T-

K

khaleel

Very Nice new toy indeed

I do have to laugh a bit at you, just a few posts up you said you were not going to post many pics anymore, just finished pics

See I read the threads too

lol good eyes doc. :pimp3: what is it they say... smoking marijuana is not addictive, but growing it is. I think posting on icmag is similarly addictive. :smoke: made a few more trips to the grow than i planned ha

cali: thanks bro, i love the T5's now that they are back. good luck getting the bulbs, i know your pain on saving up loot. but totally worth it, as i'm sure you know. :yes:

che: thanks mate! yup, the gals are growing like weeds. (hehe)

jack: thanks bro, muchh obliged

bigbrokush: thanks for the post and kind words my friend :wave:

brother T: you know it man -- i won't divulge too many details but i got put in charge of a multi-million dollar project. not that i can get my hands on any of it personally lol but still it is damn good experience in terms of project management. ok that is way too much office-talk on a growers forum. :artist:

waiting for the lights to come on in fifteen, then picture time :D

K

khaleel

Skunk Haze, day 56 @ 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shot of the veg room. quite a bit of growth for a few days. going to have to expand the veggies here soon. lol

picture.php

K

khaleel

here's the other bubba kush x deep chunk

day 60 @ 12/12 (still one more to come down -- this is the pheno i won't be keeping around. also ran one dose of wormcastings too many, she's a bit on the green side. still looks ok though :smoke:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok folks, just one more plant to come down for this thread. probably be starting another up soon, or posting a couple of the Skunk shots on this one (i would be a dumbass to think otherwise lol)

thanks for following along, everyone. i just started the Gravity on my last BK x DC. should hopefully see some weight. :cannabis:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
magnifico :woohoo:
lookin good man,did you find a keeper of the bubba chunky?she looks good i hope she brings it to the head for ya.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Bud looking great brother

Good work coming out of here, will keep an eye out for a new thread from you

G

guest5703

that bub cross looks like some purple kush dude! Kick ass shots with the black background, makes the buds really stand out! Good as always, and I see your ready with that veg so good job! PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts