What's new

Khaleel Had a Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to khaleel again.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo yo yo,lookin good holmz,glad you gonna have a nice pulll,and a zip of bubba sounds good anyday.
peace-T-

EnZee

hey bud! and helloooooo BUD! :D

looking good man! might get back into being here again..
i got a few things going on outdoors and in..

hope you doing good man.. lemmie know if you got other threads running :)

Subscribing to this one :)

K

khaleel

Core: thanks for the post mate, its the thought that counts :smoke: hope all is well on your end

real: thanks my friend! :wave:

tonitahu: hey mate thanks! the bubba turned out just under a zip. every time I smoke it i have to remind myself my strain is just a bubba kush cross... i wonder what that pre-98 smokes like. i can only imagine. :nono: lol

enzee: holy shit! look at this, its the old gang all in one place lol great to hear from you man. you are a little late -- i'm about to start a new thread -- but i'll put it in my sig line for sure. how are you doin? hope you got something goin and killin it. not getting online all that much these days but about to get internet hooked up again at home so should be postin more soon

ok guys here are some finishing shots all thrown into one. the purple is the bubba x deep chunk, the other the viper x trainwreck. enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

khaleel

and some of the remaining girls. getting real heavy on the vine...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

few pics of the cloner, my mama room, and some shots of the babies -- all planted in cups now. not sure on the exact count, but its around 30 in total:

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
Viper x Trainwreck
Cherry Haze
Skunk Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

khaleel

ahh just found my folder of harvest pics -- knew I'd taken more of those lol enjoy. sorry for the discombobulated nature of my posting sequence, but then again maybe its fitting :D

the bubba x deep chunk:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Viper x Trainwreck, and more misc. shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

khaleel

hey everyone, just got the new thread up! click on the link in my signature line: **1200 Watts and a Whole Lot of Khaleel**

Hope to see everyone there. Many thanks for the great thread. I tracked down the date on my girls -- they are at 8 weeks right now. another week or two and i'll chop and start the babies.

thanks again! :wave:

K

khaleel

hey I haven't seen too many folks on the new thread -- just a quick note to go here:

i'll be posting harvest pics this weekend. shit is dank!!!! and fat as hell. very happy with the turnout this time around. will be a full smoke report and whatnot on the new thread. on all four strains. may take more than one night cause i'll pass out.. lol

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts