What's new

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

shithawk420

Veteran
Shinken is for slicing tatame bamboo mats.the art is called tameshigire.the ninjato is quite controversial.nobody really knows what ninja actually used.probably whatever they think fit the situation.they are so fucking sharp I don't practice much.too afraid I'll cut myself.my personal record is 5 mats and that's couse I couldn't afford anymore.they are kinda expensive.

Sorry for the shitty pics.i can probably do a close up of the hamon

CaptainDankness

Why does anyone care ? there only midgets
McGregor got flogged by an old man 20 lbs lighter
Kyabib wrestles bears, baby bears
its a whole pile of hype for a couple of 150lb dwarfs

i'd rather watch Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Iron Shiek

John Rambo was a midget as well

Kyabib for a easy win, unless a ninja gets him first
fuck i'd beat mcgregor, it would be cruelty to little people tho
:D

I don't know about Conor but I'd definitely beat Khabib's ass IRL, just no way that little guy is going to wrestle me around. With Conor at least he's probably good enough to kick me in the face and has decent punching power and pretty quick.

Khabib fights like a bitch, every time I seen him stand toe to toe he gets smacked around and goes for the take down.

shithawk420

Veteran
Smaller guys are the best fighters in the world.speed and technic determine the winners in a street fight.what you gonna do when someone pokes your eyes out faster than you can see? Not much

I

Ignignokt

I don't know about Conor but I'd definitely beat Khabib's ass IRL, just no way that little guy is going to wrestle me around. With Conor at least he's probably good enough to kick me in the face and has decent punching power and pretty quick.

Khabib fights like a bitch, every time I seen him stand toe to toe he gets smacked around and goes for the take down.

Unless you are a huge guy you aren't going to last long against Khabib.

The guy is 26-0.... if he wasn't cutting weight he would be 200lbs, well fed :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A good balance of strength, speed, stamina, flexibility and ability - combined with a good power to weight ratio helps.

Usually the lower the weight/power is centered - the better. I have seen many tall guys taken down by shorter well-centered guys before.

McGregor seems to have a good combination of the requisite skills and physical attributes to beat anyone in his weight class, and perhaps even above.

Smaller guys are the best fighters in the world.speed and technic determine the winners in a street fight.what you gonna do when someone pokes your eyes out faster than you can see? Not much

shithawk420

Veteran
Weren't you in Bloodsport Gypsy? I heard the guy the movie is based on was taught Ninjitsu.how accurate is that story? He got called out for being a phoney but I don't know.didnt you get to meet the real Frank?

CaptainDankness

Yeah, not a whole lot. Only time I lost a one on one fight was by way of eye gouging by a smaller guy, a guy I once dropped with a single punch to the nose broke it alright. I also wooped his ass several times boxing with gloves. In a professional fight he would never win but a street fight yeah if he can get my eyes again but I'm not going to fight him fair next time. Really comes down to it I'm probably going to just shoot him, because there are no rules.

Of course, I don't really try to get into street fights I grew out of that shit. I will box and shit, otherwise we are trying to kill each other and I'm left with no other option than to kill you. Violence should always be the last resort, unless you do it for fun or money inside a ring.

Really that street beefs is kind of cool, they get all the little gangsters to duke out there beef in a fair fight. Otherwise they would be jumping them with 4 dudes, stabbing, shooting and beating each other with baseball bats in a street fight. IMO you might as well carry a gun because they ain't going to run up on you for a fair fight, I've been to the funerals.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....I met Frank Dux who had a school of Ninjitsu in California at the time. Frank had won the Kumite in Japan some years before, and I did get to chat with him occasionally on set - he was also helping out with the fight choreography...

Weren't you in Bloodsport Gypsy? I heard the guy the movie is based on was taught Ninjitsu.how accurate is that story? He got called out for being a phoney but I don't know.didnt you get to meet the real Frank?

shithawk420

Veteran
Well I live in the country.my environment is my greatest weapon.sounds corny but true.i can hear something a mile away

CaptainDankness

Unless you are a huge guy you aren't going to last long against Khabib.

The guy is 26-0.... if he wasn't cutting weight he would be 200lbs, well fed :)

I'd at least like to spar with the guy. Lol, maybe if he got up to 200 he'd have a chance but what's it like 145 he's at? I can carry that over my shoulder for 5 rounds. Lol

Though who knows he probably does spar with some pretty big dudes. Just hard to imagine someone so light to out wrestle me, I'm pretty solid and about 250, he'd probably end up getting me due to stamina if I don't knock him out though. Now if I actually trained for MMA say 1 year he's fucked, of course I'm probably going to get fucked up if I challenge a bad ass heavyweight. Lol, Broc Lesnar is just scary. :biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah....I met Frank Dux who had a school of Ninjitsu in California at the time. Frank had won the Kumite in Japan some years before, and I did get to chat with him occasionally on set - he was also helping out with the fight choreography...

So he's the real deal then huh? My buddy met Jean Claude,Chuck Norris and Bill Wallace and a few other people years ago.he only does Karate though.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He seemed like the real deal - after all 'Bloodsport' was supposed to be about Frank's life. I did notice that he had quite a few old injuries, and he told me that his body was full of metal plates/rods because he had been bashed up so much in the past...

Oh to be 26 again and on-the-set at Clearwater Bay Studios.....Those were the best days of my life.....lol

So he's the real deal then huh? My buddy met Jean Claude,Chuck Norris and Bill Wallace and a few other people years ago.he only does Karate though.

Yamaha FG-840

I gave you guys a buncha thank yous I didn't really realize Bloodsport was about Frank Dux or the Ninjitsu connection to that

and I also didn't know you Gypsy were in the movie, or that you had a high flyin life hanging around martial arts movie makers.

Yamaha FG-840

Whenever somebody comes around talkin like I just did it means ''tell us all some kinda cool story about an ass whipping, or a movie thing, or something,'' just in case the hint,

wasn't really shining through there.

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Getting a " Tackleberry " feeling Hawk ... :D :yoinks: .
. . . y'know, that Guy From The Police Academy film franchise.

26 i! yup,you Mathematician Gypsy. You was a Film Extra in that Vandamme film , whereabouts lolloll ?
Where is your Shiney Mush ? . . . . . . . lolloll

Well I live in the country.my environment is my greatest weapon.sounds corny but true.i can hear something a mile away

-
yes Dude Gg." Yoda " :D . Tell me, how does he feel doin' that ?
EeiK-a-Mouse Stylin' LOL. .marred.Interestingly
-
Tell ya what (jus' watch'd some of "Embedded" no5) Women Should Not be Entertained in the fight game.EVER! ...Even. i i i i i

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Gypsy

Did you work with Jackie Chan ?
Seeing the bloopers at the end of his movies you realise he has 9 lives .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
But even Khabib is human and has lost fights[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvX9pUBvKM
[/FONT]

G `day R

And he didn`t take it well .
He quit Sambo after that .

Papa then fed him weak opposition to build him back up . A lot of the guys he fought had poor records or were on debut .

Khabib said
Inshala - god , willing , at the weigh ins . Who`s god prevails ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .