What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

Yamaha FG-840

I agree with that completely Royce Gracie proved a lot of it by simply knowing how to use someone's clothes on them.

I was just giving Shithawk a hard time because he was giving off every sign of being drunk and mad. He actually said he had a terrible f*(n day.

There are people in everyday life that can fuck up any of the mma fighters in real conflicts. MMA people are not trained to be self defense types fighting to kill. Eyes, throat strikes, groin strikes, blows to the head when down and small joint manipulation are not parts of professional mma.
If shithawk knows what he says he knows then what he says is true IMHO.

W

Water-

I agree with that completely Royce Gracie proved a lot of it by simply knowing how to use someone's clothes on them.

I was just giving Shithawk a hard time because he was giving off every sign of being drunk and mad. He actually said he had a terrible f*(n day.

so you found someone who was having a bad day and you sadistically tried to trigger their emotions and make it worse?

you have issues you need to deal with

:tiphat:

Yamaha FG-840

*Schniff* You'll get over yourself one day. It's apparent it won't be soon as immature as you act.

You sit there and watched or were so out of it you couldn't understand what was happening, my being the sole person kidding around some, telling him hey c'mon, TRYIN TO HELP HIM WITH HIS PHOTOS.

so you found someone who was having a bad day and you sadistically tried to trigger their emotions and make it worse?

You're so occluded you couldn't wait to try to say something negative. Grow up. Try to imagine a world not in a constant state of anti-social anger.

Do you have something you want to discuss about the fight?

Hah Ha HaH Ha Ha Hah Hah! Trolling on the internet as a way of life! Someone help you pick that vocation out in high school?
:laughing:

Yamaha FG-840

Going back through there, you're definitely not helping the guy or interacting with him at all, I just gently but more firmly than not directed him from full on conflict with everybody all night,

helped with the photos best I could, and when it looked like maybe it was late I re-directed him in such way that he got my polite reminder that we weren't there to argue about the $3,000 sword all night.

As I'd pretty much planned, he realized it was a late night and crashed, I assume.

Haven't you ever had a friend come in roaring drunk and helped them get more safely than not, into a comfortable crash-out position?

LoL. WhooosH. Right over your head, huh? LoLoL

CaptainDankness

I'm not gonna ignore you.give me 1 Fucking MMA fighter who knows ninjitsu.not a fucking one.if you guys wanna talk real Martial arts I will.i shouldn't have even come in this thread. But don't act like these guys are tough.id fuck these guys up outside the octagon

Are you talking with your ninja sword? Because against a gun you lose, unless you sneak up like a ninja. Lol

Of course you will most likely win if you sneak up on an MMA fighter with a sword. Hand to hand, it's possible if you are a good fighter, one solid hit will put the toughest man down given you have the power. Now you sneak up on me with a sword and I catch you sneaking, I'm going to pull my pistol and most likely win.

Being great with a sword would be great during a zombie apocalypse, but the last great Samurai warriors lost to the gun and guns have gotten a lot better.

Knowing how to fight is good and all, but the real bad men will just shoot you. Anything goes in a street fight, saying ninjitsu is superior is a joke, Navy Seals are about the best in all honesty. I certainly don't want to fight John Rambo on the streets. :laughing:

CaptainDankness

It's not that I don't believe about ninjatic powers it's just how you tell it.

I guess I won't get to see the swords. LoL please don't make us all laugh at the way you're sayin it, it's funny but seriously- this is about who's gonna kick whose ass in the fight.

And how do you not about Khabib's bear wrestling videos? He and his family - his dad's some kinda martial artist, they live in Dagistan and I dunno what you know about Sunnis but he lives in a valley run by the Taliban and he and his brothers beat their f*&^' asses at school and around their little village there and keep shit straight.

It's like... excuseMeWHaT? Beating the sh*& out of the taliban guys around the region
telling them to s.t.f.u. and sit the f. down?

With their bare hands?''

Yeah.

Okie DoKiE. . .

You haven't heard about this? They made a video about him and his brothers.

But he's human and McLefty might get lucky after a tough last few hours of the weight cut and kick him out or something.

Personally I think Khabib will win but McShorty's shown me wtF on multiple occasions so I'm completely afraid to make any prediction at all and I'm not gonna be surprised no matter what happens.
I don't know about this Khabib guy beating up terrorists, appearently he has one in his corner and just all around surrounded by shady rich bastards. McGregor really did his homework on that dude.

[YOUTUBEIF]dQGXuMqq840 [/YOUTUBEIF]

My money is definitely on McGregor for one he's in Khabib's head and 2 I have been watching old fights and don't seem like anyone keeps McGregor on the ground long and that's the only place Khabib looks strong.

Yamaha FG-840

It's in the UFC's documentary of his life. All the hillbillies they grew up with, they were fighting with them cats and dogs.

That is a REALLY interesting video you found. That's crazy sh** huh, ''Welcome to the fight business...'' like a movie.

I don't know about this Khabib guy beating up terrorists, appearently he has one in his corner and just all around surrounded by shady rich bastards. McGregor really did his homework on that dude.

[YOUTUBEIF]dQGXuMqq840 [/YOUTUBEIF]

My money is definitely on McGregor for one he's in Khabib's head and 2 I have been watching old fights and don't seem like anyone keeps McGregor on the ground long and that's the only place Khabib looks strong.

W

Water-

Kahbibs responce was funny too:

"In three days, you’re gonna like me. You’re gonna like me in three days. I have question for Ireland. What about your language? What about Irish language? Where is your language right now? What’s wrong with your language?

“You guys change it? What about your language? Please someone can give me answer? You guys with England right now? This guy talks (about) them fighting against English, but his grandfather, Christopher McGregor, was with the English navy. And he killed your people. And now you guys support him. I’m gonna change this Saturday night.”

Its all about money, and it's just entertainment.

If you expect integrity than you will be dissapointed.

Rowdy Roddy Piper VS The Iron Sheik, 2018 version

kickarse

Why does anyone care ? there only midgets
McGregor got flogged by an old man 20 lbs lighter
Kyabib wrestles bears, baby bears
its a whole pile of hype for a couple of 150lb dwarfs

i'd rather watch Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Iron Shiek

John Rambo was a midget as well

Kyabib for a easy win, unless a ninja gets him first
fuck i'd beat mcgregor, it would be cruelty to little people tho
:D

I

Ignignokt

Why does anyone care ? there only midgets
McGregor got flogged by an old man 20 lbs lighter
Kyabib wrestles bears, baby bears
its a whole pile of hype for a couple of 150lb dwarfs

i'd rather watch Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Iron Shiek

John Rambo was a midget as well

Kyabib for a easy win, unless a ninja gets him first
fuck i'd beat mcgregor, it would be cruelty to little people tho
:D

It is called sports.... entertainment.... you are just a grumpy old douche.