What's new

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Ganico

Veteran
Let me ask y'all Kentucky boys a question. Okay, now I heard up there 4 plants or less is a misdemeanor, but do they take weight/size into account too? Or is it as long as it's just 4 plants, it's still a misd. regardless how big?

gramma watt

Ravenevar said:
Actually in Kentucky less than 5 is a misdemeanor for a first offense. And less than 8oz (dried, I assume) is a misdemeanor.

Correct...less than five is a misdemeanor, regardless of size.

Way back in the eighties, we got popped with a half pound. Lawyer made 'em take it out of the bag and weigh it...which put it under 8...(thankful for a stingy supplier that time ) turned a felony in to a misdemeanor.

anyone know indiana's law as far as cultivation goes?? A little quick fact.. marijuana is ky number 1 cash crop, it brings more money than corn, soy beans, ect. Now aint that some shit.

G

smokehouse1 said:
anyone know indiana's law as far as cultivation goes?? A little quick fact.. marijuana is ky number 1 cash crop, it brings more money than corn, soy beans, ect. Now aint that some shit.

I never realized that Indianas laws were so harsh but as far as culivation goes less than 30g is a misdemeanor. And yes KY does produce a lot of marijuana. I believe KY produces the 2nd largest amount of marijuana in the US behind California.
:jawdrop:

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4536

im glad the weather here decoded to break and cool down. i can get some yard work done now.ill update you guys with some pics later,

It has been a while guys, i hope everything is going well with everyone and that you guys and gals had a pleasant thanksgiving. i will post pics when i get home from class.

DailyTHC

Does anyone know how Ohio determines the charges for cultivation? On Norml it say by weight, but does anyone know, from experience, if they weigh buds, whole plants w/o soil, or the whole pot? Unfortunately, I assume it is the latter.

Do they consider plant numbers?

PureSativa420

Hello mates how has everyone been doing these days :)

i know its quite a while for a post Daily but they cut the plants down at the base then weigh them out and its all about weight no plant numbers

Grizzer

If memory serves right in ohio 200 grams of vegatation..stalk, stems, leaves bud it all counts anything under 200 is misdemeor...over 200 its felony..unless the law has changed ..idk

STAY HIGH!!
PEACE!!
F*** THE LAW!!

G

Givin a shout out to all my friends.
Especially those who know about "ol' 2 fingers", and live close to the Overlook. :)

Humbolt aint got nuthin on us hoosiers!

yo hoosier this weather is something else isnt it, it a flip flob between cold and cold and n wet, its been awhile will get recent pics up

Daemon

Wow, can't believe I found this forum, KY!! We have some of the best smoke here in KY, and it's everywhere. I worked down in Somerset last year and was really surprised at how many people toked....

G

Hey fellow Kentuckians,
I grew my first KY outdoor 30+ years ago and still growing strong. Its gotten worse here with UNITE and the other Appalachin eradication group, I cant remember their initials. They are everywhere for us outdoor growers.

The local strain is "Killer New Haven" in my little holler. "Wacky tobbaccy" is pretty good comming out of Washington Co. "Copperhead" is a very good sativa strain comming out of Hyden Ky area. Over the years, ive come across several very good strains that have been developed here locally and are still grown yearly.

Happy growing all!