What's new

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

SleepyMonkey

Glad I stumbled across this thread. Eastern Kentucky transplant holding down the fort in central Ohio currently. They keep asking me when I'll start routing for the Buckeye's and the answer is never. Go Big Blue.

Anyway I'm pretty low key. No connections. No stories. Just an amateur personal indoor grower. Just getting started with a new setup working with Chimera's Blueberry x Grapefruit. Hopefully I'll have something to share in a month or so. Good luck to all indoor/outdoor grows. Sure do miss the great state of Kentucky. Looking forward to football season already. Love Commonwealth in the fall.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
First off im sorry to bump this thread, but i just had to being local :)

Im currently in the Louisville area, but im no stranger about anything from here to the Lexington area. This year will be my first year trying anything so im excited get some really good smoke without having to pay top dollar.

Heres a couple pics i snapped. The first set of buds is from 4 hrs from e-town from an indoor grow. Dont know the genetics, but its not the kill but its some good smoke.Cant really complain until you get tired of it

*edit* wont let me post pics*edit*

Then some of the import from California

Some Granddaddy Purple

*edit* Wont Let me post pics *edit*

Sorry about so many pics, but Very tasty bud indeed

As for me i have: soma lavender seeds
Serious seeds-white russian
Dutch Passion- Master Kush
The flying Dutchman- The Real McCoy
I hope to have this all going real soon

:joint:

I'm between ILL and OH and just wanted to big up the midwest :wave: . I feel sorry for some of the Outdoor farmers this year :badday:. :friends: Here's to better days!

PureSativa420

Hey buddies! Been awhile since ive stopped by :(, outdoors this year is loving the damn rain and so am I :D, plants are a growing very fast and spreading like wild fire! rain every 3 to 4 days is awesome!

Well quite awhile ago I came across this clone thru my unc called Huckleberry, any of ya have information on it? As ive got very little besides what ive been told! Heres some pics of her!

First up some unusual freak mutation of self topping? Yep 3 main shoots all natural!

Another shot of the mutation :)

Flower 35+ Days

Last edited:
S

ShoeboxSherman

KY here

KY here

Great to see a thread for those of us in the ORV. I'm a little farther east than many here, (on the right side of the river - KY) but if I climb the hill behind the house I can see the River.

Anyone from NE KY - or the tri-state area?

Last edited:

StayHigh149

Wow, been a minute since I stopped into this thread.

Not in the area but have some close ties there. Thinking of moving back up to the Louisville area. Should be up there for a few days within the next couple of months.

Peace..........

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
You guys might appreciate this.

I was recently gifted this cut of Dumpster. I'm sure you guys know all about it, so I won't bore you with the details. :joint:

HashCat

MarquisBlack said:
You guys might appreciate this.

I was recently gifted this cut of Dumpster. I'm sure you guys know all about it, so I won't bore you with the details. :joint:

nice,dumpster is easy to grow. also decent smoke. the one i have my eye out for is the ohio g-13 clone i had 6years ago, not that weak-ass lemon-g. id give anything to have her back in my life!

S

sandvich

Bump for the love of some central, ky. how's the smoke report in KY? Are there a lot of mids, or does KY produce some dank? The dopest dope I've ever smoked came from Central, KY. Smelled like dirt, but had the smoothest taste and a high that lasted for 7 hours.