What's new

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

nd4weed

Hey all, good to see some people not from cali and so far away you cant really relate. Our great birth place is hard on people not to mention where im from. Nor. Oh. But i can relate to the southern end of the spectrum as I hunt alot down in those parts. I cant say Ive done outdoor but the indoor is doing OK, and for KYhome and Hotcha, its getting harder to tell the seasons anymore as it seems like our months are flipping over. I spend alot of time in the woods scouting for deer and ect.. But the winter months are staying longer and the summer months are going into what used to be the winter months. So to get good harvest in spring time seems like it wouldnt work.

as good as it used to. It will get a wopping cold spell and almost snow when it should be raining(like quite a few years back). If anyone pays alot of attention to the outdoors as I, they can see these changes also. Thats the best reason for indoors.

nd4weed

Yes maddog I can relate to the issue you said also. We used to look forward to the megs. co move as the quality was excellent. Im an oldie from that time and have alot of good memories back in that day. Back when you could run across some good Hawaiian Mawi every now n then. But most of the time it was skunk but enjoyable.........

nd4weed

Hey ky--Well, being down that way , you should have some good deer hunting going on. The futher south you go from me, the better it gets.....

Pimpslapped

Howdy folks.

Just stopping by, don't live in KY anymore but I'm not too far away. One of these days I have to track down Dumpster and give it a try, every now and then I hear something about it... but nobody ever seems to have any.

ParadimeBag

im in the area. its too bad there isnt a 100% safe way to meet and network. i'd love to get to know some of you and maybe help each other out. but until the medical laws pass, i wont be doing anything too stupid.

beej

Hey everyone.
Just stopped in to see what was up. I'm from next door, in Mountaineer country. I've heard of some killer bud coming from Kentucky. I'm sure I've smoked some along the way somewhere. It's really kool to hear people from this area are on ICM.
Only time I've been to Kentucky was when I was real young, but we went to Mammoth Cave. It was pretty killer. I've been trying to get into spelunking more lately. My Dad used take me a lot long ago. So, anybody here go caving any? It's loads of fun and lots of beautiful things to see. This area is full of em, so give it a try.

Be safe.

steveoi812

Sure do man, been to mammoth cave a thousand times, very cool place, the largest cave in the world. There are several other smaller ones around here too and indiana. check out morengo cave sometime..

steveoi812

Welcome to icmag my brother from another take it easy and stick around a while, we love cousins round here, LMAO just teasin, been dry eh? I hear ya on that one. ****ing droughts suck ass....) good luck with your grow and stay in touch...

bingobongo

Old Man's Cave in Logan. We got drenched last night with a nice storm and was able to top off my 50 gallon drum.

Good Luck and Stay Safe everyone!
BB

bingobongo

Nice Smokehouse! Whatcha running there?

I cut these old skool NL x Early Misty 28 days ago. Got another batch from seed getting ready to flip on Sunday. I also follow the farmer's almanac, even when I mow my lawn, it really works. I hope my jars last me and the misses for another 70 days. he-he!

Peace and Be Safe,
BB

bingobongo, jus some good ole bagseed there veged under cfls and flowered under 150watt hps. It was my first grow mad alot of misstakes but you live and learn. anyone going to the ky state fair this weekend?

bensittinback

hey guys im from wv go eers! i have followed this long enough im going to join u now. this heat and drought has been a bitch this year. my outdo is thriving because of the hard work ive put in. ive got some friends in ky.anyway, glad to shoot the shit fellows. have a good one. bsb :joint:

bensittinback

its all good ive lost 3 fems to either deer or groundhog, other than that no rippers and it will be my best season in quite some time. good luck fellows! bsb :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts