What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

PureSativa420

steveoi812 said:
PS420 nice to see ya! btw is that a fucking pile of keif???? man you are doing the damn thang!

Much love to all my KY growers and Ohio cats too!!!!

yea buddy thats a pile of keif i got 2 more jus like it that needs to be toked on :)

Pod Racer

Amen on that 420, everyone needs a grow somewhere otherwise they end up like me, at the end of my rope. :wallbash: Moved to Central KY about six months ago, lost my first round of clones, made it through one grow and now dry as a witches tit in the winter with 2 month to go until I can even start to harvest. :yoinks:
Worst part is, I can't find a single hippie in my neck of the woods that even smokes pot anymore much less grow the kind. Where are all the growers in KY? Where is the love? :confused: I moved here thinking there was a wonderland of fun, I feel like the little prince. :badday: Without even a rose to keep me company. :petting:

Well, I have the roses...lol but no kind. But wanted to say hello and glad to see some activity on this thread finally. :wave: I thought I stepped into the twilight zone for a minute there. :yoinks:
11611rose.jpg

medicated

just found it!

just found it!

Been fiddling about on ic for quite some time and just now came across this thread.
Been growin' for years and am yet to knowingly meet another grower in my area...
Southern IN. Though I hear outrageous stories ALL the time.

Always up to share knowledge and maybe more if you meet my criteria of not being a moron.
Don't have any of the local strains but I hear about all this great bud coming from Bloomington around IU. We get it now and again but none of it has beaten my own "creations". Been breeding for a couple of years and have come up with some nice crosses....nl/bb x st#3, ice x st#3, and a few others.
Just got some jo[ey weed nl and c99 and have had some good results so far and am looking forward to placing some cindy outside this year.

I'll be back to this thread with some pic's as the season progresses.

As for now, digging holes and hauling dirt...as well as sacrificing a really nice persimmon tree ( just blocking too much light late in the season :( )

No guru action goin' on here but I have something to bring to the table...

Would like to hear from some good ol' folks that are SERIOUS about their herb and more-so about their safety and that of their friends!!!

Pure Sativa....
I like hash too!!!
Here is one of the blocks taken from the freezer...made from last years trim.

Have a safe day!

medicated....

Pod Racer

Excellent Med, I'm a big fan of the Sats and especially NL x's. I'm full on aero, and treat my weed like the burning bush. Currently I'm playing in KY with Bubbliscous, Skunk 1#, some Chemdog (unknown) and some Urkle Seed (unknown) - oh and vegging out a Durban.
One of my favs I'll have get going again is the Oasis, surprising nice buzz and decent yielder if you can get the right pheno.

Would love to see your girls and more. :yes:

Here are some of mine.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Pod Racer said:
Amen on that 420, everyone needs a grow somewhere otherwise they end up like me, at the end of my rope. :wallbash: Moved to Central KY about six months ago, lost my first round of clones, made it through one grow and now dry as a witches tit in the winter with 2 month to go until I can even start to harvest. :yoinks:
Worst part is, I can't find a single hippie in my neck of the woods that even smokes pot anymore much less grow the kind. Where are all the growers in KY? Where is the love? :confused: I moved here thinking there was a wonderland of fun, I feel like the little prince. :badday: Without even a rose to keep me company. :petting:

Well, I have the roses...lol but no kind. But wanted to say hello and glad to see some activity on this thread finally. :wave: I thought I stepped into the twilight zone for a minute there. :yoinks:
11611rose.jpg
...I think ...Peabody Coal Company....carried all the hippies...away... :wave:

...I knew that area well...a long time ago.... :dueling:

bingobongo

Yeap, Peabody Coal Company almost carried the entire Perry County population with them when they left.

Great place to grow up back in the day, and still to this day, some of the best largemouth fishing.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
got some bagseed from over those ways ...somewhere near ohio ... and its a lovely indica smoke which I made seeds from then re-vegged ...re-veg's in about 2 weeks and has a lovely deep earthy smell

will post some pics maybe someone from there knows what it is : )

Peace

TaTonka

I just found this thread and wanted to stop in and say to my fellow Kentuckians out there. I was born and raised in the Iroquois Park area of Louisville. I plan on moving back there soon and I am wanting to start a grow soon. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of using a tanning bed as their grow light and if it is even possible. Thanks for all the great information that I have learned here so far.

medicated

Pinball Wizard
...I think ...Peabody Coal Company....carried all the hippies...away...

They cause a lot of problems up here too!
The only proactive thing they have inadvertently done is leave behind thousands of acre's of land to explore and plant on. That is if you can escape the mine guards roaming around in their white bronco's. Not much of a challenge though!

And Pod Racer, beautiful roses...
I don't seem to have much of a green thumb, so cultivated varieties of roses don't seem to "thrive" under my care. Now, I have dug up and replanted some wild roses and you bet your arse they are doing great! I still plant some different "new" varieties at my mother's house to replace the dying ones. Variety is the only good point! I really like a new one that the bud starts out blooming yellow and as the flower opens and matures it develops undulating oranges to almost red with the base yellow...

And full aero huh?
I try to be meticulous with my plants but aero hasn't treated me well.
Tried an homemade aero cloner with dismal results. Everything rotted and got this funky translucent slime growing on the stems. Temp's about 78F and battling with keeping the ph lower than 6.8 or so and shooting for @5.5. Any idea's. I'll post a pic of my cloner and some of the ladies soon.

I hope everyone has started their clones and/or seeds to be put out soon!
I hope we are having our last cold snap of the year getting down to @28 tonight :yoinks:
I actually had to break out the a/c about a week ago to keep the temp's inside in check, now it's frickin' cold again!
Oh Well, a good cold snap this time of year helps to bring up all those delectable Morel mushrooms. Which I, like many others, have a "honey pot" spot to find HUGE shrooms. Were talkin' 8 to 12 inches tall and standing like a sky scraper on the forest floor. I can find a least a couple from 30 or more feet away! I'll have some pictures to prove it when the now little shroomies grow up a little.

Good luck to everyone this season!
May the frost come late and the fall winds not snap your best plant :joint:

Medicated....

Whats up to all my brothers in the midwest ive been hopeing to meet some like more likeminded people in the area. Maybe ill run into some of you at hookahville if i go this year. Whats going on in the Ohio Scene any clones going around , seed crosses? We need to get get this thread going with some pictures or somthing.

thought i would stop stop in and say hello. here are some pics of my last grow, had to harvest early due to moving. flowering done with 150hps. located in southern indiana .

Pod Racer

I've yet to meet a grower or smoker in KY after living here an entire year or more. :badday: Have to travel all the way down to TN to get hooked up and chat with fellow growers, what gives? Where is that welcome mat? I thought I'd be burried in lushious green up here. NOT! :chin:

Last edited:
Hooray Independence day!

Heard the coughs down in the OU area. Any clones of this going around? The bag my buddie got was right on :)

Latest posts

Latest posts