What's new

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

M

Mr. Sparkle

Huge plants, Gonna need a chainsaw with a 36" bar on it soon lol.

Here's hoping they will finish in time for you :plant grow:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Much less water is needed for the ones closest to water. The smoke is always smooth and clean when finished. Thanks for the positive vibes people.

Ilikesade

First of all Bio, fap fap fap fap fap, and second- drone pics are sweet. I would love if more people did time lapse to be totally honest;)

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Jungle weed

Jungle weed

hello Biosynthesis, how is the crop man ? close to harvest ? :)

Well gizmo, I'm thinking the End of the month, maybe. I go by the old sayin 'no kind before its time'. so it's going to take patience. They have held up to the wind and rain and have zero mold. This is going to be a great sativa jungle smoke. It has Brazilian in it as well as Thai. This stuff looks and smokes like a pure sativa. Thanks to all who have followed this thread and contributed. Hope everyone is being blessed with a great harvest.
Here is an aerial picture taken this morning.
picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one of the coolest grows I have seen. The spot is so picturesque. The plants are the huge dream sativas being pampered to reach maximum quality. The farmer wears this cool hat. It's like straight out of a fantasy anime. It's like a little slice of heaven.

Amazing job Bio!!!!!!!!

mikeandnaomi

Great garden. You won't 100% know about mold until you crack some open. Sometimes angled rain fall gets into the flowers center. One of the many drama points in an outdoor garden.

need4weed

Veteran
This is one of the coolest grows I have seen. The spot is so picturesque. The plants are the huge dream sativas being pampered to reach maximum quality. The farmer wears this cool hat. It's like straight out of a fantasy anime. It's like a little slice of heaven.

Amazing job Bio!!!!!!!!

word for word i agree. KC has it going on in the outdoor department