What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

Biosynthesis

Veteran
I'm not as far north as you and I grew KC33 a couple years back. Had to chop at the end of September, but could have easily gone another two weeks, maybe even three or four. It'll probably be late October for you.

Couldn't agree with you more. Was Hoping for mid October but some look really jungle sativa influenced and will stay in the ground till nature freezes us out. Freeze out can be anywhere from 1st of October to clear till December around here.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
those plants look so sexy from the top, its getting me excited , they look more sativa than most of those huge od cali plants bushes, these things looks crazy , i want me some kc33 seeds damnit , make some super od crosses , fuck those are beatiful, im effinately tagged , IN BEFORE THE STRETCH !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. They are sexy and have had me jerkin off 4 them all summer. Made me their slave. Excuse me for a while, ive got more netting to put up................

Last edited:

delavega

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES TAKEN THIS MORNING. SOME ARE OVER THIRTEEN FEET, I REALY HAVE TO GET NETTING THESE OR THERE IS SURE TO BE A TON OF BROKEN BRANCHES. SUCH A BUMMER TO FIND THEY ARE NOT SEPT. FINISHERS. SATIVA DOMINANT HYBRIDS FOR SURE.
View Image View Image

:peacock::peacock::peacock:
Congratulations! Big, strong and healthy plants. I like your spot. We test this year Leda Uno (on 50N ).

Ilikesade

..... also, people in your thread seem to love saying the breeder name more than in other threads. KC Brains must be as nice on the ears as "cellar door"

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a bad ass grow. It's like natural hydroponics there by the creek. Beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing!!!

redlaser

Veteran
Beautiful plants and pictures, nice location too. I grew k33 and k36 indoors and liked them, put on some weight and smelled good. Mixed fruit type smells for both, hard to tell them apart. Would like to try it outside, I've seen a picture with the breeder in a field at least 2 acres in full flower.
Looking forward to seeing how yours do.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hello Bio, im curious did your KC33 began to flower ?

Finished up stretch and are setting flowers. Here are pictures taken today. A few have broke the 15 foot barrier.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gizmo

thank you very much for the update bio, beautiful pictures and plants as always ! harvest date should be mid october to end of october what do you think ?

jtk707

Props to you sir plants look super healthy and happy . Sux the finish time advertised is way off . Peace

gorilla ganja

Huge plants for Oregon, great work Biosynthesis.
Hopefully we all get a nice warm fall.

Best wishes for a strong finish

Peace GG

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Wow those plants are absolute monsters, and I can see why using a drone to take the pictures is the way to go, so that the photos really capture the scale of the plants towering above the farmer.

Biosynthesis, if belts were awarded for weed growing, then you would hold a 3rd dan black belt at the very least. Them plants are just unreal.