What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

Happy Times

Hard to believe there are 8 different mothers!

They seem pretty similar in that pic? Not sure- sort of hard to tell, if so do you think they lean Bubba? Wondering if she might be dominant in crosses, at least in vegetative appearance. ???

Katsu

Veteran
Bubba' Sis at 16 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
Dracarys at 16 days

Attachments

• day 16 top.jpg
    day 16 top.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 50
  • day 16 top side.jpg
    day 16 top side.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Day 16 front.jpg
    Day 16 front.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 43

clearheaded

picture.php...tureid=1802104
picture.php

picture.php...tureid=1802104

picture.php

sorry first post didnt post pics.. here is post of pre98 bubba Xs

top pic the pre98bubbaXgods candy (just purp pheno shown next to an unkown var) grapey dark kushy nugs

green phen was more the lemon cleaner kush var. with VERY long trichs perfect for extracting and bag appeal. both had head sized fat leaf fans

U

useless.gardens

why are you on thc f@rmer selling beans for $150 & just testing them now?

didnt (false) logic claim to have chem sis & some of the same cuts you have?
...a few of your gems are NOT a common everyday pass it to your boyz all over the place type strains.

didnt (false) logic have multiple seed companies, create multiple scams, and generate many haters?
i mean, okay big ol bias, id like to punch dude straight in the face; and, id be taking a ticket in a LONG line.

you would NEVER rec+ to somebody to buy those seeds where they are right now? correct? or would you rec+ that site?

and how do you, who has some nice cuts & experience in the game, not know about (false) logic?

Last edited:

Katsu

Veteran
why are you on thc f@rmer selling beans for $150 & just testing them now?

didnt (false) logic claim to have chem sis & some of the same cuts you have?
...a few of your gems are NOT a common everyday pass it to your boyz all over the place type strains.

didnt (false) logic have multiple seed companies, create multiple scams, and generate many haters?
i mean, okay big ol bias, id like to punch dude straight in the face; and, id be taking a ticket in a LONG line.

you would NEVER rec+ to somebody to buy those seeds where they are right now? correct? or would you rec+ that site?

and how do you, who has some nice cuts & experience in the game, not know about (false) logic?

Everyone here as well as on the other boards were offered free testers - not really looking to hit my friends up for money. As far as the rest, sorry, I was out of play for a long while and really have no idea what you are referring to. Logic reached out and asked if they could carry my beans and I looked at who they currently carried, saw 'Nspecta and a few others I recognized, and said yes.

I typically stay FAR FAR away from drama - please fill me in and I will gather more info. ty

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

hmmm. rather than stir the pot, ill leave it up to the people.

one thing for sure; cause i just got PMs, and oddly i was only curious & struck out my response on my own, your cuts come from a circle with which even i am familiar.

kinda odd. right?

Prodigygrower

Veteran
There are other places to get your gear? I thought I saw them somewhere where else. Logic is a dirt bag imop fucked me a couple of times still owes me some epic Ograskal and top dawg gear from back in the day. He’s the reason I left the farm. I doubt you’ll have to dig far to find these things broski. Idk if he fucked over any breeders none of my Busniess for real I tend to mind my own all I can speak is from my own experience with dude. I deff will never buy from that place again. The only reason I visit the site is to check my old thread compare things I was doin then to now. Any way that was just my experience. Hell people change maybe he does good Busniess now idk.

Katsu

Veteran
Well, if it's a problem I'll just be sending people replacement packs myself. I can assure you I will do everything in my power to make sure nobody that gets my gear (or doesn't) is unhappy :) You can click the bio link in my IG for links to banks...

U

useless.gardens

no worries. this all started over a search on google for lemon terps just the other day. honestly, whatever you want to link (gram, twit, fbook, whatevs) i dont care, i thought this guy got to be a fu*king fake.

not true. dude is legit.

long as people know to be careful with their data -regarding transactions on that other site.

i see logic is taking credit cards. play smart. if you were to grab beans, use a re-loadable cc for your own safety.

and for sure, do NOT send that cuckold in spain any cash.

since the OP is honoring the purchase, id stick to grabbing just those strains made by katsu.

BearCreekFarms

Logic is thief, liar and scammer. He has ripped off many breeders, not sending payment for seeds he recieved. The breeders (rightfully) cut him off, so he had his monkeys make f2's and sold them as f1's. I know this is fact, because it happened to me, and Mota Rebel Genetics, who I am associated with.

Wed love for him to come to america to visit, id make a special trip to where ever just to beat his ass.

best regards, mendel

Latest posts

Latest posts