Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

Katsu

Veteran
Kaffir Kush at 27 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Katsu: How are the Pre-98 x Schrom crosses coming along? Ten years ago when we had access to both clones, we talked a lot about trying to crossing these two, as they were the favorites in the garden (along with sweet skunk). We were not setup to do anything like that, and the clones have since been lost, so I'm quite excited to see you are actually making this happen!!

Katsu

Veteran
Hey Katsu: How are the Pre-98 x Schrom crosses coming along? Ten years ago when we had access to both clones, we talked a lot about trying to crossing these two, as they were the favorites in the garden (along with sweet skunk). We were not setup to do anything like that, and the clones have since been lost, so I'm quite excited to see you are actually making this happen!!

I'll try to post some pics. They were really small when I flipped the lights and they seem like they will probably finish a little later than most of the rest. I've got cuts of almost everything in the tent so any standouts will get run again in larger containers with more space and light to see what they can really do :)

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
The way the Bandaid greases up more towards the end of flowering, that Xanadu has a ways to go and with those fat tufts of pistils it's gonna blow the fuck up when the calyx's swell.
It's got total ingredients to be "Vegan Xanax", you can trademark that Katsu.

Katsu

Veteran
The way the Bandaid greases up more towards the end of flowering, that Xanadu has a ways to go and with those fat tufts of pistils it's gonna blow the fuck up when the calyx's swell.
It's got total ingredients to be "Vegan Xanax", you can trademark that Katsu.

That's great! Yeah, the BH7 goes about 16 weeks and the Bubba goes 10 - I figure 13 minimum and the Sativa leaners a bit longer. Hoping the Bubba fattens up the buds a bit :) Got some pics of yours?

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
They're are 11 weeks, they have the structure for some huge colas but leaves are yellowing from a pH problem.
My puter is only half working so can't load pics with it. The flowers are still fuzzy balls now but by the time they fatten up I'll figure out how to do it with my phone.