What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsu's MASSIVE P98 Bubba Kush Reversal Bean Run

too-dope

Bubba's Sis

Bubba's Sis

100% germination in 4 days. The last two were planted. #1 is already above ground.
picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
The Bubba Cross Tent

The Bubba Cross Tent

Hard to believe there are 8 different mothers!

Attachments

• 585002247.jpg
    585002247.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 585002297.jpg
    585002297.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 585002264.jpg
    585002264.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 48

Katsu

Veteran
More Bubba cross pics

More Bubba cross pics

Attachments

• IMG_20190718_163329_266.jpg
    IMG_20190718_163329_266.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190718_163329_267.jpg
    IMG_20190718_163329_267.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190718_163329_268.jpg
    IMG_20190718_163329_268.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 43

Katsu

Veteran
Kaffir Kush at 1 week

Kaffir Kush at 1 week

Key Lime Pie x Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Attachments

• Kaffir Kush at 1 week.jpg
    Kaffir Kush at 1 week.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 40

WelderDan

Veteran
So how close is the S1 to the Bubba cut? I fell in love with the Bubba the first time I smoked it. I could never find a cut and have been looking for a good representation ever since.

Katsu

Veteran
So how close is the S1 to the Bubba cut? I fell in love with the Bubba the first time I smoked it. I could never find a cut and have been looking for a good representation ever since.

You'll find great representations of the Bubba Kush in the S1's - 'nspecta apparently found a "super bubba" in one of the reversals he did a number of years back that is supposed to be superior to the original. Either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with them :)

Katsu

Veteran

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 53

Katsu

Veteran
Bubba's Breath (OGKB2.0 clone from Chunkypigs x Pre98 Bubba Kush clone)

Bubba's Breath (OGKB2.0 clone from Chunkypigs x Pre98 Bubba Kush clone)

Attachments

• DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 55
^^^^ ya just know those are going to be ridonkulous!

Verdant Green did a P98 Bubba Kush S1 recently and some of the pics I've seen from different growers are impressive.
I managed to trade for a pack with a friend on another forum so I can find out for myself.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nspecta's super Bubba is called Bomb Threat. I'd love to have a go at her one day. She's on my bucket list of plants to obtain.

dank.Frank

clearheaded

doesnt do the (few mm long)LOONG trichs justice but here is GODS CANDY x Pre 98 bubba..
had nice purple grape pinecone nug pheno aswell likey from old purple skunk in god.

picture.php

Cant wait to see these S1! bandaid haze X, chems sis X, etc etc!! shrom x will likely be a hashmakers plant!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Looking amazing. I listen to your go on the Dunn show you killed it broski. Imma have to snag some of those bubba s1’s to do a run with in the future. I found a decent pheno in ol swerves gear from Cali con back in the day. Yea deff wouldn’t mind dropping a few packs of these to find something like nspectas bomb threat bubba. I’ve listen to him on the pot cast speak about the different phenos coming through in the s1’s that candy lime pheno he’s was talking about sounds fire. Any way can’t wait to see what these look like in the coming weeks.

Katsu

Veteran
Looking amazing. I listen to your go on the Dunn show you killed it broski. Imma have to snag some of those bubba s1’s to do a run with in the future. I found a decent pheno in ol swerves gear from Cali con back in the day. Yea deff wouldn’t mind dropping a few packs of these to find something like nspectas bomb threat bubba. I’ve listen to him on the pot cast speak about the different phenos coming through in the s1’s that candy lime pheno he’s was talking about sounds fire. Any way can’t wait to see what these look like in the coming weeks.

Thanks, brother. Show some pics if you grow them out. I'm hoping a few people find some truly superior phenos - the genetics going into the crosses are some of the best of the best, IMO. Next round I'll also have some crosses with the Jackie O, Black Lime, and the Katsu Bubba :)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Thanks, brother. Show some pics if you grow them out. I'm hoping a few people find some truly superior phenos - the genetics going into the crosses are some of the best of the best, IMO. Next round I'll also have some crosses with the Jackie O, Black Lime, and the Katsu Bubba :)[/QUOTE

Oh yea we’ll get some flicks up for sure. Those Jackie o and black lime crosses are gonna be hitters and a must have. Jackie o is old Dutch flowers stock correct? That was long before my time. :peacock:I’m deff excited to see how these crosses speed up the bubba’s veg time. From what Ive experienced bubba tends to be pretty dominant in her crosses. So seeing how she pairs with these different verities is gonna be a treat.

Katsu

Veteran
Thanks, brother. Show some pics if you grow them out. I'm hoping a few people find some truly superior phenos - the genetics going into the crosses are some of the best of the best, IMO. Next round I'll also have some crosses with the Jackie O, Black Lime, and the Katsu Bubba :)[/QUOTE

Oh yea we’ll get some flicks up for sure. Those Jackie o and black lime crosses are gonna be hitters and a must have. Jackie o is old Dutch flowers stock correct? That was long before my time. :peacock:I’m deff excited to see how these crosses speed up the bubba’s veg time. From what Ive experienced bubba tends to be pretty dominant in her crosses. So seeing how she pairs with these different verities is gonna be a treat.

I'm always about the strength, flavor, and effect, but I'm very optimistic that some of these crosses will be a lot better yielders but still have a lot of the Bubba flavor and narcotic high. The Bubba's Breath is particularly vigorous, as is the Xanadu. Schromba and Xanadu are probably the two (current) most "interesting" crosses from the first batch - really curious what kind of high and flavor these will make. The Bubba is definitely adding significant "stockiness" to the structure, although a lot of the phenos seem to be a bit more columnar than Christmas tree...

Jackie O is short for Jacqueline Orange, an S1 from Nebu :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
oh lort, seems like the bubba is super dominant, wheres the haze bubba pix? I saw the sister bubbs, that's the cross that interests me , awesome thread , welcome back