What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

kro-magnon

Veteran
Well it's possible the french grower call it by the other genetics of the cross but some will find it funny, well I want to see someone saying he has some ZIZI to share with his friends, it can create some funny confusion.
ps: I'm french and I could grow those seeds because they are certainly fire but I think I would call the buds by a different name to not look like a pervert trying to show his his big smelly ZIZI.;)

Last edited:

Redrum92

Dry budshots of Bon Bon #2
full

full

full

full

full

Speaking of the French, I see now why they call it the "good good"

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Any info on when the stock will be listed ??. I check often and all are still listed as coming soon.

I wish was like the old days, when i could send easy myself to US. You know i would have just given them to you brother.

But these days i cant do it anonymous anymore, and also lost a lot few years back, and with my current situation i cant realy take the risk anymore myself.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish was like the old days, when i could send easy myself to US. You know i would have just given them to you brother.

But these days i cant do it anonymous anymore, and also lost a lot few years back, and with my current situation i cant realy take the risk anymore myself.
No worries brother I get it. It would be nice if your work was available regularly in the USA. I'll do my best to get in on the US drop. I already have my account set up.

Last edited:

awwc

Awesome to see that there still is a sense of community among (very) few people in this mostly rotten game.

If anybody ever needs info/tips or anything when it comes to shipping stuff whatever it may be I can help in the DM (Nothing illegal). There have been some changes due to tax mainly and the governments basically wanting tax but if you know what to do you can still do the things you need to do anonymously.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Karma G ...I was successful in swooping Sowahh 🤙. It was my priority so I completed that 1st. Def appreciate the heads up on the drop. I would have missed it.

Order Summary
Quantity
Price
Karma Genetics Seeds Sowahh
Regular - 12 seeds
$128.00
Relic Seeds Grapefruit Cheese
REGULAR UFO #1
$ 0.00
Relic Seeds Goochee
REGULAR UFO #2

I went back in to swoop others but everything was sold out in 5 minutes, even Sowahh lol.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
@Karma G ...I was successful in swooping Sowahh 🤙. It was my priority so I completed that 1st. Def appreciate the heads up on the drop. I would have missed it.

Order Summary
Quantity
Price
Regular - 12 seeds
$128.00
REGULAR UFO #1
$ 0.00
Relic Seeds Goochee
REGULAR UFO #2

I went back in to swoop others but everything was sold out in 5 minutes, even Sowahh lol.
nice grab....

Alpha.GanjaGuy

I said it many times few years back, i will never make that claim, that its exactly like what you had early 2000's.

Sowahh has less variation then the bx2.

Ny combines JJ's work wich is a bx4 to the AJ cut i believe, the mom used had more diesel too it then my line, my line is more gassy then diesel overall.

I persenoly think they all great seeds, and drop grest plants, but replacing a exact old cut is not somthing i will ever claim.
I appreciate the reply and look forward to running the packs I ordered

Alpha.GanjaGuy

Order Summary
Quantity
Price
Regular - 12 seeds
$128.00
REGULAR UFO #1
$ 0.00
Relic Seeds Goochee
REGULAR UFO #2

I spoke to attitude US and they confirmed today was not everything, more will be arriving so keep an eye out.