What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

LordOfTheNugZ7

Popping these this week along w some Sour Gum... I'm excited....

IMG_20230325_172514_971.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Im sure it will be at least a month before they get more.
ok , that will work.... almost ready to harvest the spring crop, next grow will start in sept... i have a karma headbanger, actually 2 diff females, both pretty similar... to me its 'good' weed, but i turned on some lighter weight friends, n they were shit-faced... one friend i was getting nervous about... and finally after sprouting 5-6 tha melon seeds over 3 grows, i have a lady.... still 4 weeks from harvest....

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing different about getting older is the lack of tolerance for dumbasses lol. No time to deal with petty/trivial nonsense.

If seedbanks across the pound made it as easy to buy as it is here I would buy. It's not because of my age.

ok , that will work.... almost ready to harvest the spring crop, next grow will start in sept... i have a karma headbanger, actually 2 diff females, both pretty similar... to me its 'good' weed, but i turned on some lighter weight friends, n they were shit-faced... one friend i was getting nervous about... and finally after 5-6 seeds sprouted over 3 grows, i have a lady.... still 4 weeks from harvest....

You could follow AttitudeUS on IG to get a better chance of seeing when stock is coming in.

awwc

The only thing different about getting older is the lack of tolerance for dumbasses lol. No time to deal with petty/trivial nonsense.

If seedbanks across the pound made it as easy to buy as it is here I would buy. It's not because of my age.

You could follow AttitudeUS on IG to get a better chance of seeing when stock is coming in.
Would you agree that when one is younger he/she tends to take more risks...?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you agree that when one is younger he/she tends to take more risks...?

Risk /reward is a decision all make. Taking risks is not related to age. Cannabis or Cannabis seeds are not illegal in Cali. To be honest there is no risk in buying cannabis seed even in illegal states. All that would happen is Customs will take them. My age has zero to do with buying seeds from anywhere/anyone which makes it difficult. I think I've said enough about this.

LordOfTheNugZ7

Very nice! I have a couple of Sweets that are a week and a half away from flush... I had one that was super vigorous and had insanely close node spacing and tons of lateral branching but it turned out to be a male... The two females are nice though so far, one is def more SD Dom and still lime green from top to bottom, the other is a little more compact and has more orange hairs already and is starting to purple a little. They both smell like Sour fruit, the purple one sweeter so far. Smells amazing.

JustGrowing420

Very nice! I have a couple of Sweets that are a week and a half away from flush... I had one that was super vigorous and had insanely close node spacing and tons of lateral branching but it turned out to be a male... The two females are nice though so far, one is def more SD Dom and still lime green from top to bottom, the other is a little more compact and has more orange hairs already and is starting to purple a little. They both smell like Sour fruit, the purple one sweeter so far. Smells amazing.
Hey got any pics? I had some as freebies in the past and haven't had much luck finding plant pics on the web.

awwc

true true.... in all the years that we have been growing , 20plus, only once did we find what i consider an elite...only once... good weed is easy to find... an elite... no so easy...
I mean, you can boost your luck by planting a lot, the more you plant the more chance you will have.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I mean, you can boost your luck by planting a lot, the more you plant the more chance you will have.
yes , indeed, but with only a 5x5ft tent (prev grows was a 4x3.5ft) , we try and grow '2' new seeds per grow... can't really grow much more then that, ... so if an elite comes around say 1 in 100 (i don't know the actual percentage), and we grow 2 news seeds with every grow, and we grow twice a year, lets talk in 25years....

DutchHazeDog

yes , indeed, but with only a 5x5ft tent (prev grows was a 4x3.5ft) , we try and grow '2' new seeds per grow... can't really grow much more then that, ... so if an elite comes around say 1 in 100 (i don't know the actual percentage), and we grow 2 news seeds with every grow, and we grow twice a year, lets talk in 25years....
I think I go through approx 100 new phenos per year. I have some temporary keepers but to be honest I'm still looking for the sour Chem og phenos I had in 2014, which is the best (extremely euphoric) herb I have had the opportunity to consume. I don't know if they would be considered elite phenos, regrowing several times I only managed max 180g/m^2, they had huge stretch.

Anyway I think my point is that I feel like many crosses will have very low chance of really good phenos so it's not just about growing many seeds but carefully selecting what to grow! In going through lucky dawg seeds and karmas seeds hoping to find my preferred type of herb

1682007229667.png
1682007274004.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts