What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Jbomber79

Veteran
Yes its a strain called ZiZi (Zkittlez x (Zkittlez x LemonTini) and yes i know it means dick in french. I gues the french wont realy want it, well maybe some 🙃😉🤣
Lol give it to em KG!!!!!
Much respect senor the proof is in the puddin!
I’m very excited to see my garden choc full of your genetic masterpieces and it took a whole bunch of dedication to get those little gems to my front door. :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Puresativa won't ship to the USA. Attitudes UK site doesn't take any easy payment methods. I gave up trying to order seeds from out of the USA. It's too much of a headache.

Reactions: LG/

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I'll keep watching for more stock to get listed. Snagging more packs of sowahh would be great.
i check a couple of timers a day on the us
Puresativa won't ship to the USA. Attitudes UK site doesn't take any easy payment methods. I gave up trying to order seeds from out of the USA. It's too much of a headache.
725am sunday on the east coast of the USA.... attitude usa, nothing in stock...

awwc

As you stated that you are an older gentleman in his 70's I can honestly fully understand that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you stated that you are an older gentleman in his 70's I can honestly fully understand that.
My age has nothing to do with that lol.
DSCN6857.JPG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Wow you have already got your order from Attitude USA, they are much faster than their UK colleagues. I passed my order a few days before you and I'm still waiting for it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Attitude US is in CO. Im in cali. About a 3 day ship time.

Sour Diesel BX2 from SF is 250$..How bad does someone want them lol.

Last edited:

jahshaka

I've seen packs go for more than that. Someone will buy them. Are they an Auterized Karma seeds vendor?.
Yeah somebody on here verified them and said they get them from Pure Sativa. They told me the same so it checks out. Tbf it's there bizz they can charge what they like mans here in canada were charging 1000 dollars a pack a year ago. guess what they were selling out. The sour is that lit I guess. Nostalia can be priceless it seems.