What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard there was a US seedbank carrying Karma gear???
Still can't find it if it exists.
Not ordering from overseas for beans as precious as Karma's.
I have a good stash of older stuff and my own seed increases from those so I'm not hurting as I think some of that early stuff was some of the best work.
I'm more or less just wanting the josh d line and one day it will find me.

Attitude US.. It's where I got my Sowahh seeds from. The prob is anything Sour sells out quickly.

Last edited:

JustGrowing420

Sour Diesel bx2, two plants harvested at 93 days..... excuse the stray nanner :biggrin:
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still can't find it if it exists

I have a good stash of older stuff and my own seed increases from those so I'm not hurting as I think some of that early stuff was some of the best work.

they only ship to the US so that doesn;t help any hehehe
no big thing.

Your post said you were looking for a US seedbank? You did not want to order Karma seeds from overseas.. Your reply is a bit confusing ?.

Attitude USA is the only Seed bank that offers karmas latest work I know of If you do not want to order form overseas.

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

Your post said you were looking for a US seedbank? You did not want to order Karma seeds from overseas.. Your reply is a bit confusing ?.

Attitude USA is the only Seed bank that offers karmas latest work I know of If you do not want to order form overseas.
Hammerhead, I do appreciate you are tryin hehehe but I'm in Canada and Attitude USA says right on thier site that do not ship to anywhere else but the USA.
So while they may be a us based outfit , being that I am in Canuckistan...... it doesnt help me.
I am not chompin at the bit , I just wish things were easier thats all. We've only been asking for an easier way for ...... the 8 years I've been back to growing hehehe
Unfortunately it was also the attitude that wouldn't replace a "very" large order from overseas to canada that they said the tracking said delivered but I never got it and ALL my mail is pick up only. No mail delivery to homes here.
Not to flog that dead horse.
I'm cycling thru the tonygreen/karma collabs and I have been working my own favorites from the biker kush V1 and taking my favorite cuts to F4. Those were the last V1 packs at the old seedbay when clarence was around...... glad I got those as the biker V1 is hard to beat.
about the only thing I'm "wanting" if I could put it that way would be Bear OG , Lucifer OG (never see those again) , the Josh d and the rado biker would be the only newer stuff that I'd be interested in obtaining.
Heck I might have just made a trade for a legit pack of well kept Lucifer OG so the packs I want will find me when the universe feels it's my time to grow them...... This is the way.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still can't find it if it exists.

No mention of being in Canada

they only ship to the US so that doesn;t help any hehehe
no big thing.
Hammerhead, I do appreciate you are tryin hehehe but I'm in Canada and Attitude USA says right on thier site that do not ship to anywhere else but the USA.
So while they may be a us based outfit , being that I am in Canuckistan...... it doesnt help me.
I am not chompin at the bit , I just wish things were easier thats all. We've only been asking for an easier way for ...... the 8 years I've been back to growing hehehe
Unfortunately it was also the attitude that wouldn't replace a "very" large order from overseas to canada that they said the tracking said delivered but I never got it and ALL my mail is pick up only. No mail delivery to homes here.
Not to flog that dead horse.
I'm cycling thru the tonygreen/karma collabs and I have been working my own favorites from the biker kush V1 and taking my favorite cuts to F4. Those were the last V1 packs at the old seedbay when clarence was around...... glad I got those as the biker V1 is hard to beat.
about the only thing I'm "wanting" if I could put it that way would be Bear OG , Lucifer OG (never see those again) , the Josh d and the rado biker would be the only newer stuff that I'd be interested in obtaining.
Heck I might have just made a trade for a legit pack of well kept Lucifer OG so the packs I want will find me when the universe feels it's my time to grow them...... This is the way.

I replied with the best answer I could give based on your 1st post looking for a USA seed bank and then you replied that they only ship to the USA and it didn't help anyone which made it super confusing.. You didn't mention you are in Canada until the last post.. You can see why I would think you are in the USA from what you asked. My post def helped any in the USA.. Anyway, hope you find a Canadian seed bank that carries Karma seeds.

Tynehead Tom

I replied with the best answer I could give based on your 1st post looking for a USA seed bank and then you replied that they only ship to the USA and it didn't help anyone which made it super confusing.. You didn't mention you are in Canada until the last post.. You can see why I would think you are in the USA from what you asked. My post def helped any in the USA.. Anyway, hope you find a Canadian seed bank that carries Karma seeds.
I appreciate your replies and that you were trying to help.
i guess I've been around long enough on these forums that most folks know I am from Canuckistan..... but I guess some do not. 52N/3000ft elevation......

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
For those that have grown or have experience with the Riri cut, how is the nose/aroma on her? I've had her since this past fall and soon will be my first time running her. Also, does she do well outdoors??? I'm trying to get all my outdoor girls lines up for cuts asap. Was shocked when my buddy sent me the riri cut, especially in the US because you don't see mention of her around here often... Shes gonna go well in my sour/diesel collection!