What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i really want t try some of karma's shit.... i have '2' diff headbangers going for 3 or 4 grows - its good, but we don't want good.... i also finally got a lady of his tha melon- will harvest her in 2-3 weeks

i have plenty of diesel from the old days of rez... orig sd, alpha d, bx 1 and 2 , strawberry diesel, double straw diesel, chemdog... and some others, but never found 'fire' in any of it- obviously its in there...somewhere.... just gotta find it...

Tynehead Tom

Seed Source has some Karma gear. They ship to Canada.
unfortunatley it is all the sweet fruity stuff and all I want from Karma is the straight gas he is known for. I guess people are asking for fruity stuff so he is filling that niche and steering away from the gas.
I'm not missing sour diesel in my collection.... I have lots from solid sources. It's more the josh d og line I am after ..... not the sowah. I have Top Dawg Bx3 and a couple others to trip thru if I want the sour diesel.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
unfortunatley it is all the sweet fruity stuff and all I want from Karma is the straight gas he is known for. I guess people are asking for fruity stuff so he is filling that niche and steering away from the gas.
I'm not missing sour diesel in my collection.... I have lots from solid sources. It's more the josh d og line I am after ..... not the sowah. I have Top Dawg Bx3 and a couple others to trip thru if I want the sour diesel.

Karma does amazing work with the OG no doubt... But if you want an alternative, grab some of Strayfox's OG work. I found an absolute killer in the Hollywood Angels (Hollywood Pure Kush x Hells Angels OG). It is the loudest OG I have ever had in my possession and I've had several. Burnt rubber, pure gasoline, skunk and cleaner/chemicals. I will never let this cut go... One pack of fems and only popped 3 seeds out of the pack to find her.

He always gives out killer freebies as well... Last seed order he sent me 2 packs of (Tresdawg x SFV OG) as freebies and those have got to be fire 🔥

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma does amazing work with the OG no doubt... But if you want an alternative, grab some of Strayfox's OG work. I found an absolute killer in the Hollywood Angels (Hollywood Pure Kush x Hells Angels OG). It is the loudest OG I have ever had in my possession and I've had several. Burnt rubber, pure gasoline, skunk and cleaner/chemicals. I will never let this cut go... One pack of fems and only popped 3 seeds out of the pack to find her.

He always gives out killer freebies as well... Last seed order he sent me 2 packs of (Tresdawg x SFV OG) as freebies and those have got to be fire 🔥

SF does killer work. Prob, not the best place to advertise in Karmas vendor forum.

Tynehead Tom

I have loads of OG and diesel in my collection.
My seed vault, considering I've only been aquiring seeds again since 2015...... is prety immense LOL
I've been growing Karma gear since 2016 , shortly after a 10 year break from growing. Didn't join the internet of weed until 2015 when I joined here. Karma has been in 80% of my gardens ever since. I was part of the test growing of strawberry mandarina , crumbled lime, skullcap H , and a couple others I think. Logistics of seeds making it here for testing is why I just stepped back from signing up for test growing. Still have unopened packs of Biker V1 , Old Grandpa Scratch LTD, Happy Brother bx, Where's my Bike.... and a couple others. I've made my own seeds with some and have taken my favorite biker gal to F3 and I have started using her in my own projects. Old Grandpa Scratch LTD..... had 7 packs of those altogether..... so 7% of the drop. I hold a clone from that line I call "precious" and she is , every bit of her. So much gas in the OGS LTD line..... Me and my friends can't be without the old grandpa scratch.
I had hopes of a US bank that shipped here but in the end I have lots of US based friends who can facilitate an order and sending them to me so I will watch for drops.

Looks like I can't upload the photos for some reason? but I'm at week 7 with my Sowahh. All plants looking great, except some minor leaf damage from the plants right in front of my hurricane fan (meant to raise it before this grow and for lazy 😔).. maybe some light burn on the taller plants (lights are raised to top of tent). Growing in living soil, with some light feedings.

Smell is starting to come through. Each plant (6) is subtlety different but these smells are all great. Can't wait to see where it goes. Still a lot of white hairs, but buds filling in nicely.

I have clones of each 6 females and kept 1 male. I plan to cross the male with some of my other plants soon, very excited for that project.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
SF does killer work. Prob, not the best place to advertise in Karmas vendor forum.

I didn't mean for it to come off that way, just helping dude out to find a decent OG line till Karma came around. I doubt Karma G would mind, though... But out of respect, my apologies to KG if he feels that way.
I have loads of OG and diesel in my collection.
My seed vault, considering I've only been aquiring seeds again since 2015...... is prety immense LOL
I've been growing Karma gear since 2016 , shortly after a 10 year break from growing. Didn't join the internet of weed until 2015 when I joined here. Karma has been in 80% of my gardens ever since. I was part of the test growing of strawberry mandarina , crumbled lime, skullcap H , and a couple others I think. Logistics of seeds making it here for testing is why I just stepped back from signing up for test growing. Still have unopened packs of Biker V1 , Old Grandpa Scratch LTD, Happy Brother bx, Where's my Bike.... and a couple others. I've made my own seeds with some and have taken my favorite biker gal to F3 and I have started using her in my own projects. Old Grandpa Scratch LTD..... had 7 packs of those altogether..... so 7% of the drop. I hold a clone from that line I call "precious" and she is , every bit of her. So much gas in the OGS LTD line..... Me and my friends can't be without the old grandpa scratch.
I had hopes of a US bank that shipped here but in the end I have lots of US based friends who can facilitate an order and sending them to me so I will watch for drops.

Cool! I was also a tester for the Crumbled Lime and a few others, I believe one was a melon x og'ish type, the skullcap and I don't remember the others ... The crumbled lime is the only one I remember correctly because I got raided right after I grew those out, before popping the rest and LEO discovered and took all of my beans... The Crumbled Lime was fire! I found a heavy gassy (diesel) pheno with just a touch of lime in her, I had moms of all and only kept that one in the end. Never got the chance to run her again unfortunately... But for those that are wondering, I would NOT sleep on a pack of Crumbled Lime if you can find it.

Grandpa Scratch sounds like a killer, congrats on finding the special one.

I also got on the forums late in my growing career, I've been at it for 22 years and didn't join icmag until 2015. I was on RIU prior to finding icmag, but IC is home for me in the cyber world.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't mean for it to come off that way, just helping dude out to find a decent OG line till Karma came around. I doubt Karma G would mind, though... But out of respect, my apologies to KG if he feels that way.

Cool! I was also a tester for the Crumbled Lime and a few others, I believe one was a melon x og'ish type, the skullcap and I don't remember the others ... The crumbled lime is the only one I remember correctly because I got raided right after I grew those out, before popping the rest and LEO discovered and took all of my beans... The Crumbled Lime was fire! I found a heavy gassy (diesel) pheno with just a touch of lime in her, I had moms of all and only kept that one in the end. Never got the chance to run her again unfortunately... But for those that are wondering, I would NOT sleep on a pack of Crumbled Lime if you can find it.

Grandpa Scratch sounds like a killer, congrats on finding the special one.

I also got on the forums late in my growing career, I've been at it for 22 years and didn't join icmag until 2015. I was on RIU prior to finding icmag, but IC is home for me in the cyber world.

I'm sure he doesn't mind. Karma is good people.. All who have space in the vendor area pay$ to advertise here. I just thought you were not aware of the area you posted in. It's all good.

JustGrowing420

102 days for the other 2 SD bx2 and thats it! After summer it is Sowaah turn :biggrin:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

R.I.P. to my good friend Milo aka Big Buddha
I met him in 2008, my favorite person I met at the cup. Very sad news, i still have some of his beans and will pop them in honor of this legend. Sorry for your loss buddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts