What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That's what I'm talking about.

I have to admit something to you KG. I'm learning with the massive influx of new cannabis users across the USA as laws change - I just don't smoke like most people like to smoke. I really do seek a degree of potency that is offsetting to most recreational users.

It's for that reason, while I did not intentionally let my Mochiesel keeper go, the screw up didn't hurt too badly - because she just wasn't STRONG ENOUGH...well, for me. To everyone else, she was epic and perfect. And...flavor wise, she was...

But - he's my take on it - while a good plant - she was likely NOT that unique in a broader seed pop. It was without question a Mochi dom pheno that held heavy sour influence...but...

I've watched enough people grow out your Mochi crosses now and I'm seeing how consistent she seems to put out "that style" of pheno I found in the Mochiesel. Mochi - as a clone, seems to replicate herself rather well.

I'm also seeing her throw out phenos that looks WAY WAY WAY more Cookies influenced - to the point of appearing to be OGKB type offspring - but those don't appear to be the true keepers from her. In the OGKB offspring, those mutant leafed plants are the ones to watch. With Mochi - it's the plants that throw out her quality trait of making beautiful, tight chunky nugs up and down the whole stem - keep her resin content and coloring - BUT, ultimately, steal the terpene and cannabinoid profile from the other parent. Meaning plants that look like Mochi, but don't actually taste or smoke like her.

I never really did understand why when give free choice over what Gelato to breed with, you decided to go with a more obscure one - the Mochi. However, I think I've seen the light and understand why, more now. For that reason, I'd be stoked to give something you've crafted with the Mochi at the helm again.

Much respect, F.A.M. Love what you do. How you do. :artist::flowers2:

dank.Frank

I fully understand, and for what you are looking for if it needs to have gelato type genes in it, i 3xpect you could have better chance in the Sherb IX hybrids, and then i still doubt the type of strenght and effect you are looking for be in there.

what you need is the righy Afghani x chem ore soir type genes, the narcotic type body high.s in my ey3s and expiernce are most times afghani based.

i got some Hindu Kush landrace x sour aswel but they still very raw and need selection and inbreeding.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Also - what exactly IS "Melon"... :smoke out: - I can't help but wonder if it's not some how related to Happy Brother. That cut - tasted exactly like "Cucumber Melon" from 90's Bath & Body Works. Always loved the smell of Happy Brother. Truly a unique terp profile that I've never seen carried by any other cannabis plant. Are the terps to "Melon" similar to Happy Brother - or are we talking two completely different worlds?

dank.Frank

they are differnt but th3 cucumber part they do both have some, the happy brother more, the Happy Brother is a old Hindu Kush cut from NL.

the Melon cut i dont know what it genetics is, defantly got OG kush type genes, it came from seeds i got in a Overgrow trade pre 2006 they where labeld fruity skunk and a number, i got them from a guy that had a angry clown as avatar, i grew them and selected this mostly indica looking plant litle leafy like a afghani, with a very strong smell and flavour, its a gassy OG type smell but with a candy green Melon thing going on, some say it reminds them of Lychee fruit. Mu friend put it in to Phylo's before the whole shit show was known, and it there wierd galaxy it shows up close to the OG gene groups.

Im waiting to recieve the Happy Brother cut back from back up any week now, when in time for the next Melon reversal i will defantly put her in, that combo could be a great fun Indica dominant wide leaf hybrid.

Bmac1

Veteran
Another wave of Karma fire. Very nice sounding crosses as per usual.

Some tasty treats for sure and the stardawg x sour sounds amazing.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
178FD9A5-2B34-4DD0-B445-F08679B8C358.jpeg
Hell yea I second the need for more mochi crosses. Legit pre smoke test she’s my fav from the last seed pop. Even the ogkb type expression I have going
46F67A91-D48A-4ABD-A7C7-64596295FB74.jpeg
67506BE9-4C53-44CD-B8B9-138FBE18CA6D.jpeg
is looking amazing. She’s really chunking up and her frame is pretty solid. Here she is at 8 weeks. The other pheno is super vigorous frosted as hell and has a sour lemon gas nose. With that playdough Crayola Crayons smell I associate most of the gelato’s I’ve tried. Here are pics of the ogkb type pheno at 8 weeks as well as pheno 1 and a pic of the mom of pheno 1. I’m gearing her up to fill half the room with next run. I think that mochi x melon will be a washers dream and make some epic rosin.

Cloneman

Veteran
the Melon cut i dont know what it genetics is, defantly got OG kush type genes, it came from seeds i got in a Overgrow trade pre 2006 they where labeld fruity skunk and a number, i got them from a guy that had a angry clown as avatar, i grew them and selected this mostly indica looking plant litle leafy like a afghani, with a very strong smell and flavour, its a gassy OG type smell but with a candy green Melon thing going on, some say it reminds them of Lychee fruit. Mu friend put it in to Phylo's before the whole shit show was known, and it there wierd galaxy it shows up close to the OG gene groups.

That sounds like Indican (don't quote me on this), loved his heavy hitters. He started Sinister Seeds which sounds about right for the avatar....

Dean76

Does anyone have experience with both Josh D OG and Rado Biker ? How do they compare? I'm looking for strong OG aromas and flavors - Pine-sol Fuel.

Tynehead Tom

nice to see some Skullcap pics .... I can't wait till I can get mine out of the grow room and into the sunshine!!
I've got Skullcap , Headbanger, 24K White, and from my own selections Biker V1 F3 , Precious bx1 (my keeper cut from 4 packs of old grandpa scratch ltd)
Gonna be lots of Karma in my greenhouse this summer

:smoke out:

Im kind of a returning member and I have lost my keeper mom Headbanger recently. I know that attitude was a place to hopefully catch a drop along with Pure Sativa but I am just waiting to hear any word of when a drop is coming. Karma actually mailed me a pack of SourD Bx2 that got snatched in the mail a ways back. And I am sitting on a pack of the Bx3 for a rainy day but I REALLY just want a chance to pick up a pack of Headbanger again. Last year before I lost my keeper bonsai mom I traded the one pack of Headbanger I had as well in a deal that I am kicking myself in the ass for.
I checked insta and there is no word on his page and have not chased down the seed banks yet but can anyone or Karma help out with some info. Hell this is worse than waiting for the SourD drops and what the shit storm those drops turned out to be with the payment crapfest. In retrospect the Headbanger is the best plant I have had and sometimes you just dont know what you have until fate takes it from you. 😥

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Im kind of a returning member and I have lost my keeper mom Headbanger recently. I know that attitude was a place to hopefully catch a drop along with Pure Sativa but I am just waiting to hear any word of when a drop is coming. Karma actually mailed me a pack of SourD Bx2 that got snatched in the mail a ways back. And I am sitting on a pack of the Bx3 for a rainy day but I REALLY just want a chance to pick up a pack of Headbanger again. Last year before I lost my keeper bonsai mom I traded the one pack of Headbanger I had as well in a deal that I am kicking myself in the ass for.
I checked insta and there is no word on his page and have not chased down the seed banks yet but can anyone or Karma help out with some info. Hell this is worse than waiting for the SourD drops and what the shit storm those drops turned out to be with the payment crapfest. In retrospect the Headbanger is the best plant I have had and sometimes you just dont know what you have until fate takes it from you. 😥

The Headbanger seed crop be taken down in 2 weeks from now. So be around 5 to 6 weeks before any will show up at retailers.

Cloneman

Veteran
Im kind of a returning member and I have lost my keeper mom Headbanger recently. I know that attitude was a place to hopefully catch a drop along with Pure Sativa but I am just waiting to hear any word of when a drop is coming.

Be aware that PS don't ship to the US, if thats where you are...

Be aware that PS don't ship to the US, if thats where you are...

Actually they did for the limited release as they termed it I think for the SourD Bx3 pack unless I remember wrong. They may not now but without going back to look at receipts and old emails I am pretty sure they did for a bit. If they dont anymore then its really non issue. When you get old it is hard to remember shit.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Some of the new R&D from the reversed Melon project.

had some real low numbers because of my noob mistake to leave the pollen for a few weeks on my desk before using.

non are named yet, and will try and see if i can do a test send out threw seedbay again.

20210524_174105.jpg