What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Pics of my fantastic Sour Jack selected from 11 girls in 2019.
Harvest day - 63 days - full organics.

fetch?photoid=17838122.jpg

fetch?photoid=17838122.jpg

Dean76

So what would you guys recommend to a slow old guy who missed out on Sour Diesel Bx drop, seeds available to me are Fizz, Now and Sour, Zowahh and Sour Ananas. Which of these has more Sour Diesel dominant phenos in terms of taste and aroma, as I'm trying to avoid sweet stuff.

Any help much appreciated.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
So what would you guys recommend to a slow old guy who missed out on Sour Diesel Bx drop, seeds available to me are Fizz, Now and Sour, Zowahh and Sour Ananas. Which of these has more Sour Diesel dominant phenos in terms of taste and aroma, as I'm trying to avoid sweet stuff.

Any help much appreciated.

Go for the Fizz it doesnt realy have sweet tones. The Zowahh and Sour Ananas both have the most sweet from them 4.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Pics of my fantastic Sour Jack selected from 11 girls in 2019.
Harvest day - 63 days - full organics.

You're a very lucky man to have this strain, Sour-Jack is a legend. I've grown a different version than karma's, it was some freebees from Aliengrowshop made with Sour-Turbo from Motarebel and a Jack Herer male, in those seeds I found a pheno with a green apple smell and taste. I'd like to be able to grow Karma's Sour-Jack to compare with the ones I've grown many years ago.
What kind of smell and taste has your keeper ?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Karma G Will you drop some Headbanger or Sour-Diesel Bx seeds soon ? I've missed all the precedent drops of SD and I'd really want to give it a try, every growers looked really pleased with their results as always with your gear.
Headbanger has been in my life for almost 3 years and I miss its company. I think I'll get some Road Dawg to replace it for now.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma G Will you drop some Headbanger or Sour-Diesel Bx seeds soon ? I've missed all the precedent drops of SD and I'd really want to give it a try, every growers looked really pleased with their results as always with your gear.
Headbanger has been in my life for almost 3 years and I miss its company. I think I'll get some Road Dawg to replace it for now.

Yes, Headbanger seed crop is running, around 9 to 10 weeks till packed.

SowaHH (bx4) are drying, hope it did better this round.
hope to drop again end month.

some new testers aswell, my Stardawg cut x Sd Bx3 and my Sherb IX cut x Sd bx3 got high expectations on both, as are all great vigor plants.

in 8 to 9 weeks a small batch of test seeds from the reversed Melon hybrids, somthing i wanted to do for years.

Dankwolf

some new testers aswell, my Stardawg cut x Sd Bx3 and my Sherb IX cut x Sd bx3 got high expectations on both, as are all great vigor plants.

in 8 to 9 weeks a small batch of test seeds from the reversed Melon hybrids, somthing i wanted to do for years.

Excited for the melon hybrids 👍

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor

Sound like some exciting crosses coming up.

Which Stardawg cut do you have? Did you find it from seed?

mack 10

Veteran
was the stardawg from the drop that throws some purps?

i'm also down for testing sherb x sour ,
that should boost the yield on the sherb and those Melons are gonna be crazy.
should be some f resin machines in there too.
cant wait for the Head Bangers release i always seem to miss those drops...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
was the stardawg from the drop that throws some purps?

i'm also down for testing sherb x sour ,
that should boost the yield on the sherb and those Melons are gonna be crazy.
should be some f resin machines in there too.
cant wait for the Head Bangers release i always seem to miss those drops...

No its from before that drop, its came out one of JJ.s first drops at the farm at the time.

Cloneman

Veteran

I suggest you wait for the HB mate. I grew one Road Dawg and it is no Headbanger, its subtle slow sort of smoke, dreamy maybe. Just keep your finger on the pulse and you should be rewarded with seed.
I sorted out a mate with some HB, he gave a friend some who was visiting. She had to have a little whitey lay down.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Mochi seeded by reversed Melon pollen.

That's what I'm talking about.

I have to admit something to you KG. I'm learning with the massive influx of new cannabis users across the USA as laws change - I just don't smoke like most people like to smoke. I really do seek a degree of potency that is offsetting to most recreational users.

It's for that reason, while I did not intentionally let my Mochiesel keeper go, the screw up didn't hurt too badly - because she just wasn't STRONG ENOUGH...well, for me. To everyone else, she was epic and perfect. And...flavor wise, she was...

But - he's my take on it - while a good plant - she was likely NOT that unique in a broader seed pop. It was without question a Mochi dom pheno that held heavy sour influence...but...

I've watched enough people grow out your Mochi crosses now and I'm seeing how consistent she seems to put out "that style" of pheno I found in the Mochiesel. Mochi - as a clone, seems to replicate herself rather well.

I'm also seeing her throw out phenos that looks WAY WAY WAY more Cookies influenced - to the point of appearing to be OGKB type offspring - but those don't appear to be the true keepers from her. In the OGKB offspring, those mutant leafed plants are the ones to watch. With Mochi - it's the plants that throw out her quality trait of making beautiful, tight chunky nugs up and down the whole stem - keep her resin content and coloring - BUT, ultimately, steal the terpene and cannabinoid profile from the other parent. Meaning plants that look like Mochi, but don't actually taste or smoke like her.

I never really did understand why when give free choice over what Gelato to breed with, you decided to go with a more obscure one - the Mochi. However, I think I've seen the light and understand why, more now. For that reason, I'd be stoked to give something you've crafted with the Mochi at the helm again.

Much respect, F.A.M. Love what you do. How you do. :artist::flowers2:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also - what exactly IS "Melon"... :smoke out: - I can't help but wonder if it's not some how related to Happy Brother. That cut - tasted exactly like "Cucumber Melon" from 90's Bath & Body Works. Always loved the smell of Happy Brother. Truly a unique terp profile that I've never seen carried by any other cannabis plant. Are the terps to "Melon" similar to Happy Brother - or are we talking two completely different worlds?

dank.Frank