What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Dean76

What would be the best EU sites to order from? For UK - Pure Sativa and Attitude had all the latest drops of Sour D BX and Sowahh, but in EU - Amsterdam Seed Center didn't even had any of those for sale.

jakespeed

Veteran
fetch?photoid=17895170.jpg
fetch?photoid=17895169.jpg
fetch?photoid=17895180.jpg
fetch?photoid=17895182.jpg
fetch?photoid=17895181.jpg
Sowahh, the tall ones are seed, the smaller ones are the clones
fetch?photoid=17895168.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sexing complete on the Sowahh 8 males and 3 females......hoping for a winner.
the one I was praying to be a female is a dude.....hahaha at least we're talking plants 🤣

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
What would be the best EU sites to order from? For UK - Pure Sativa and Attitude had all the latest drops of Sour D BX and Sowahh, but in EU - Amsterdam Seed Center didn't even had any of those for sale.

There is now karmagenetics.shop

Alpenglow

Good to know 😋 The translation function is meeeh but the rest: I like 🤩
Moar Sowahh 🧐🤤
Go grab em if you missed the last drop

Prodigygrower

Veteran
It’s legit af boys karma put the bangers on there. We’re still not getting them in the states yet. I tried at like 3 am last night when I seen it. Even tried to get some from pure sativa again😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️.

Zomboy

Veteran
Looking great zomboy. I have a pack of these, I'd be interested in how that pheno smokes etc.

Thanks. I’ll have to get back to you on that. While i’ve had this cut for over a year I cant say I remember how she smokes. I can tell you shes pretty greasy and has a fruity smell to her. This will probably be my last run as I need the space for something new but i did pass the cut to a friend..

Rumburak

Hi Karma.I bought on friday one pack of your sowahh.think next week will be home and my question is?.On your website is flower time from 8 to 10 weeks but everywhere else on internet is flower time from 10 to 12 weeks,can you tell me please what is correct?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts