What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
MotorBreath#15

picture.php

Very beautifull Cannabis flowers and pictures,i am new here and dont know to grow still,
one day i wish to grow like you and to show same beauty to all people here.

One budy from Croatia gived me Sour A5 Haze buds when i visited him in his city.

That was strongest weed i am tryed in mine life,i am looking on internet but cant find
that strain in any seed bank,hes told me its Karma G production.

Can you tell me please where to find that strain to buy,i wish to grow it?

Greetings from North Bosnia

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kg please , when you do your drops try and save some for Real Gorilla if possible.Much easier to deal with,and accepts cash too.
Thanks brother

Also, forgot to ask what's the chances you could remake an SFV Sour ?
Miss yours from years gone by.

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Very beautifull Cannabis flowers and pictures,i am new here and dont know to grow still,
one day i wish to grow like you and to show same beauty to all people here.

One budy from Croatia gived me Sour A5 Haze buds when i visited him in his city.

That was strongest weed i am tryed in mine life,i am looking on internet but cant find
that strain in any seed bank,hes told me its Karma G production.

Can you tell me please where to find that strain to buy,i wish to grow it?

Greetings from North Bosnia

I did make that, but just private gave most away to friends and some online folks.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Everything looks amazing . Any more info on the melon ? Really interested in this one

Not solid info.

I got it from seeds years ago. The seeds cane from a Overgrow trade had few baggies labeld Fruity Skunk and a number, they came from a guy with a angry clown avatar. There is defantly no skunk in it at all, its a pretty wide leafed thicker branched OG style plant, less stretch. It smells like green melon candy on a OG body. Some say its like gassy Lychee.
She a bit on tge leafy side and doesnt make huge buds she yields medium. Those picture.s are that cut, its the mom used in Tha Melon and Sour Melon.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Kg please , when you do your drops try and save some for Real Gorilla if possible.Much easier to deal with,and accepts cash too.
Thanks brother

Also, forgot to ask what's the chances you could remake an SFV Sour ?
Miss yours from years gone by.

Sour Rado is what you should go for, trust me.