What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey KG. Do you have any news on the new haze work, C5, AG13 etc? getting bombarded with questions from customers in the USA lol

Hope your well
Siberian BlueEyes/KTF

The C5 didnt drop much fertile pollen so it was scraped. Havent thought what and if i want to do another, for the time being i advice check at ACE seeds.

K.T.F.

The C5 didnt drop much fertile pollen so it was scraped. Havent thought what and if i want to do another, for the time being i advice check at ACE seeds.

Sorry to hear that.

I understand completely with it not being one of your current priorities, especially with all this bullshit that's going on.

Whilst I have no doubt that Ace has some quality work, my customers in the USA won't settle for anything other than your work.
I don't use IG anymore due to the surveillance issues with it. How's the work coming along with the older lines, SSH, AK47 etc etc?

3 sour josh 2 looking female 1 not showing about to flip

Attachments

• 20210214_210825.jpg
    20210214_210825.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210214_210819.jpg
    20210214_210819.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210214_210814.jpg
    20210214_210814.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 15

Tynehead Tom

Karma Gear is overtaking my garden this year....
biker v1 (f2)
old grandpa scratch f2 (precious cut)
Headbanger
24K white
Skullcap Headstash
hoping to land a cut of the sowah or the SD bx's from one my fellow canadians before June greenhouse planting arrives but so far coming up empty hehehe

pop em if ya got em!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Major Props for Karma's gear. Grew the Jack Cheddar and Where's my Bike brought to me by a friend who attended the first Big 420 fest in Colorado after Legalization passed. I ran them forever and made a cross of the two that was great.

Actually had some friends Forget where they parked their bikes when they went to the Beach.

NLbred

I have to give the MAN his dues for the great work.. Karma's work is top notch herb. I just finished flowering some amnesia haze and I have to say it sure does get ya messed up but not debilitating..it has an incense smell after smoking and hits you in all the right places and was a dream to grow at 12 weeks(unlike other hazes}. thanks Brother K and kudos
peace out NL

Josh d og.... be nice to compare to the sour josh. The josh d i kept had a kind of cookie meaty smell and taste was a bit different. Pic is josh d in flower week 9

Attachments

• 20200113_183230.jpg
    20200113_183230.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Latest posts