What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd always gotta get the drool cleaned off my keyboard from your grows.

Since you got backyards attention

What do you think about adding silica to a foliar spray? Whats the correct pH(if any) and what other factors do we need to consider like lights? Ever try SM90 as a surfacant?

Thanks - I think foliars are excellent but tricky to dial.

time to get some BK2.0!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
3rd always gotta get the drool cleaned off my keyboard from your grows.

Since you got backyards attention

What do you think about adding silica to a foliar spray? Whats the correct pH(if any) and what other factors do we need to consider like lights? Ever try SM90 as a surfacant?

Thanks - I think foliars are excellent but tricky to dial.

time to get some BK2.0!!!

Thanks man.

I would like to hear byf's answers as well.

As for me I have sm90 and will use it as a surficant. I'll probably go back to spraying boost in flower as well

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Hey guys ,

Big respect!

So foliar spraying huh? Ok.. Here are some reasons why I do it ...

The plant is able to assimilate the nutrients almost immediately if the particle size is small enough ...

You're able to get nutrients directly to where you need it on the plant, usually the newest growth with out having to wait for the roots to trans locate them for you ...

You can supply elevated levels of certain elements like Mg, S, Mo , Co , B to get the plant to turn NO3 to protein. This means your plants will be healthier.

I've never really messed with SM90. Does any one have a link to the MSDS so we can see what's in it? For a surfactant I use Yucca Ag Aide 50 or QL Agri 35 ...these are saponified plant extracts. They work great for me.

What's in Canna Boost?

I'm very wary of hydroponic sector nutrient manufacturers...their products aren't ever tested on multiple acres and the active ingredients are usually surrounded by buzz words like Boost. I know you gotta call your stuff something....but Canna "Boost" I don't know...just sounds wrong ...it may be a great product though..I've never used it.

If you're going to use sea crop , I'd err on the side of caution and just KEep it simple until you get things figured out.

You're going to turn on enzyme co factors that will help process nutrients at a rate you haven't seen before, so just be careful not to burn your stuff up. I'd feel like I'd owe you if you did!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys ,

Big respect!

So foliar spraying huh? Ok.. Here are some reasons why I do it ...

The plant is able to assimilate the nutrients almost immediately if the particle size is small enough ...

You're able to get nutrients directly to where you need it on the plant, usually the newest growth with out having to wait for the roots to trans locate them for you ...

You can supply elevated levels of certain elements like Mg, S, Mo , Co , B to get the plant to turn NO3 to protein. This means your plants will be healthier.

I've never really messed with SM90. Does any one have a link to the MSDS so we can see what's in it? For a surfactant I use Yucca Ag Aide 50 or QL Agri 35 ...these are saponified plant extracts. They work great for me.

What's in Canna Boost?

I'm very wary of hydroponic sector nutrient manufacturers...their products aren't ever tested on multiple acres and the active ingredients are usually surrounded by buzz words like Boost. I know you gotta call your stuff something....but Canna "Boost" I don't know...just sounds wrong ...it may be a great product though..I've never used it.

If you're going to use sea crop , I'd err on the side of caution and just KEep it simple until you get things figured out.

You're going to turn on enzyme co factors that will help process nutrients at a rate you haven't seen before, so just be careful not to burn your stuff up. I'd feel like I'd owe you if you did!

Whats the water PH? and do you use silica in the spray?

thanks for such a quick response.

You also made it sound like you spray with lights on?

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I do spray with the lamps on.

I realized I forgot to answer that part of the question,

Depends on what's going on. Most silica is attached to K...most plants and soils and especially if you use stuff like GH or Canna has K in spades. Too much interferes with important nutrient interactions ... Also the best plant available silica is silicic acid ....and therein lies the crux. This is an extremely unstable compound ..so I try to get all my Si from rock dusts and ocean water :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well we got another couple in the flower room. They seem to be pretty healthy upon entry. I will be foliar feeding along the way.

Biker Kush v2 on the right.

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
notaprofessor those are looking stacked. hows the smell factor? nice work on the healthy looking plants. yours look great! thanks for sharing.

NotaProfessor

notaprofessor those are looking stacked. hows the smell factor? nice work on the healthy looking plants. yours look great! thanks for sharing.
They smell....great! Not super stinky, just a lemony OG sort of funk.

They ARE healthy, thanks! Once I stop trying to kill them they turn out really nice.:biggrin: These even went thru a mid-grow switch of nutes from Technaflora series (Bloom, Boost, Awesome Blossoms, MagiCal) to Flora Nova Bloom ( 5ml/gal) augmented with TF's Awesome Blossoms (1.5 ml/gal) and MagiCal (5 ml/gal).

In 2 - 3 weeks these should be some fat nugs!

Good luck on your grow of these. This is a keeper.

nickman

Veteran
I'm definitely grabbing a pack of these... And the white og too I think... Karma has been by far the best genetics I've ever bought in seeds

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
im curious to see what lurks in these numbers. guess ill know in a few months. wish me luck this many bikers in one room could get a little wild. haha. im excited to see which one takes the keeper status of bunch. doing both a male and female selection/selections
picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im curious to see what lurks in these numbers. guess ill know in a few months. wish me luck this many bikers in one room could get a little wild. haha. im excited to see which one takes the keeper status of bunch. doing both a male and female selection/selectionsView Image

Nice! Looks like you have some work ahead of you. How many seeds is it? 100?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
im curious to see what lurks in these numbers. guess ill know in a few months. wish me luck this many bikers in one room could get a little wild. haha. im excited to see which one takes the keeper status of bunch. doing both a male and female selection/selectionsView Image

Good luck on your hunt. Took me three females to find a keeper for life. I'd say you'll find something nice.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yeah im sure its over kill. im looking to sort through the keepers. a keeper of the keepers on this line should be incredible. or perhaps a bunch of really similar keepers but im guessing there has to be stand outs amongst the stand outs with 60+or- females to choose from. also a reversed male run to select from female flowering characteristics to choose the male with. i want a killer breeder male that is fire and stacks to impart on various elite ogs for regular seedline runs.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
yeah im sure its over kill. im looking to sort through the keepers. a keeper of the keepers on this line should be incredible. or perhaps a bunch of really similar keepers but im guessing there has to be stand outs amongst the stand outs with 60+or- females to choose from. also a reversed male run to select from female flowering characteristics to choose the male with. i want a killer breeder male that is fire and stacks to impart on various elite ogs for regular seedline runs.

Nice, I kept a male from my run as well. Had 7 or 8 and one of them was a little different. Stocky, short nodes, stinky like burnt rubber. I've never kept a male before but for some reason, something told me to keep this one around. I think it may be Karma...

saluki

ICMag Donor
Hey Third, about to pop my pack of Biker Kush v2.0 !!

What day flowering do you chop ? What do trichomes look like ? What kind of high you after?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My seed run went mid 70's. Clone runs I go 65-70 for about ten percent amber. Not too stoney/lethargic is my preference.

Latest posts

Latest posts