What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks third,

I can see what it looks like, Tight and sugary for shure.

They look dense dude...

Thanks. I only have those few buds left at the moment. Wish I had some of the bigger buds to photograph, she puts out apple sized buds.

On the down side she still kicks my ass in veg. Only girl I have who is so difficult. Still with the same symptoms...

picture.php

picture.php

Any ideas anyone???

SecondAttempt

I'm going through something very similar right now, only hitting some plants, not a deficiencey, not bugs... I think it's fungal. I'm running some experiments treating plants with different antifungals/fungicides. I let you know what I find.

Awesome pics by he way, gonna look into some KG now.

nickman

Veteran
I have a headbanger girl in flower right now that the buds look almost identical to those biker buds... The other two phenos I have look to b straight sour d phenos...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
those dry shots look fire and those plants look fucking stacked. this whole project looks bomb. im gonna grab these and have a BIIIIIG pheno hunt in flower in two months hopefully. will post pics. NICE WORK KARMA!!!!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'm going through something very similar right now, only hitting some plants, not a deficiencey, not bugs... I think it's fungal. I'm running some experiments treating plants with different antifungals/fungicides. I let you know what I find.

Awesome pics by he way, gonna look into some KG now.

I'm pretty sure my issue is nutrient related. Just can't quite pin it down. She has exhibited this since she was a seedling.

definitely gotta check this out.

Yes you should...

Can I ask another ?... How many days do u flower her for? I might have missed it sorry...3

She starts to amber around 60-65, I've been taking her to 70.:tiphat:

those dry shots look fire and those plants look fucking stacked. this whole project looks bomb. im gonna grab these and have a BIIIIIG pheno hunt in flower in two months hopefully. will post pics. NICE WORK KARMA!!!!!!

Pheno hunt shouldn't be hard. Mine were identical.

I know Karma will be releasing Karma's OG soon but I find it hard to believe it will be better than "My" OG. :biggrin:

She never fails to impress. Having some trim run through a CLS soon, should be killer.

Thanks for the kind words everybody and don't sleep on these beans if ya know what's good for ya.:dance013:

I'll be starting a couple Karma/Hortilab collaboration strains real soon. Starbud Sister x Biker Kush and Sour Power x Biker Kush. Just waiting to build a new room for them. Should be up and running in a couple weeks.

NotaProfessor

I was fortunate enough to be a tester for BK2.0. I can't top what TC has said about it (or done with it) but I want to second some of his statements.
Pheno hunt shouldn't be hard. Mine were identical.

She never fails to impress.

don't sleep on these beans if ya know what's good for ya.:dance013:
No. Shit.
I'm a lucky, lucky guy to have BK2.0. Thanks, Karma!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'll be putting two BK2's in flower this week. See if I can get them any more dialed. I'll keep this thread rolling for brother KG.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Here are the two BK2's that will be going in this week. They should easily yield an lb between them under half a light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
If you don't mind a little input, try adding Sea Crop to your grow. It may help you with your issues. 1mL per gallon via foliar.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
If you don't mind a little input, try adding Sea Crop to your grow. It may help you with your issues. 1mL per gallon via foliar.

I never mind a little input from an experienced grower. Hell, you can even be rude about if you want lol.

I never incorporate foliar feeding in my grow mostly because I'm uneducated about the right v wrong way to do it. Is it okay to foliar feed with the lights on? If not it would be tough do as my light schedule is not friendly to it.

I did foliar feed canna boost for a short time at lights on and didn't have any noticeable problems. Veg I'm not too worried about as I could shut the lights down for a n hour or whatever but it makes me nervous spraying in flower with fans and open 1000 watters though I did see a video where a dude sprayed water on a hot burning 1000 bulb and it had no effect on the bulb. I've always heard a drop of water can explode a bulb.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Me? What are you talking about..
What's experience ?

Any way... To your concerns..I just sprayed my indoor room today, it's about 5 weeks in. My lamps are on during the day. My circadian rhythm has me up at 5AM I can't run my lights at night..I'd never be awake to tend my grow.

You don't need to spray them till there is a bunch of runoff. A solid misting is what you're after. The key is contact time and particle size...not of the water but of the ingredients under 100micron.. not amount u spray em with.

I really like Yicca AgAide 50 by Desert King for surfactant/spreader.

I just turn off my wall mount fans and go to town.

Another thing that can help you is PhotoMag.

You may want to just use that instead, Sea Crop is one of thing redirects of PhotoMag. It's $28 for 1 gallon.

Application rate is 1oz per gallon.

Www.growbetterfood.com

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I suppose if I were going to start foliar feeding I would use my homemade compost and worm castings to make my own tea.

Usually keep the outdoor stuff outdoor. Including compost teas, maybe I should change that...

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
You could start there.

You can also read some trials on how effective PhotoMag and SeaCrop are done by leading Ag universities. At pennies per application rate , it's hard not to use.

Whatever you do end up doing, I guarantee you'll be happy.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You could start there.

You can also read some trials on how effective PhotoMag and SeaCrop are done by leading Ag universities. At pennies per application rate , it's hard not to use.

Whatever you do end up doing, I guarantee you'll be happy.

Well I ordered a gallon of the sea crop and will begin a foliar program as soon as it arrives. Sounds like it will be good for the veggie garden as well, especially the tomatoes.

I googled photomag but as you might imagine all I got for results were sites having to do with photos and mags.

Bikers Kush shall commence flowering tomorrow.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Been lurking... :lurk:

figured I would post up and pull up a chair. ��

Great job third! :tiphat:

Started the rest of my pk .. :woohoo: