What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

gmanwho

Veteran
Hey third just seeing how the jacks is working for you??? i switched over 2 weeks ago, i can say so far things have been in check, but i really didnt have problems till day 25-30. at day 12 or so currently.

How they looking ??? What ph you running an final ppm?

b-safe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:yummy: there is going to be some nice clubs with 3 more weeks left to go. Your Karma OG's looking like fire also.

Thanks buddy. They have fattened up nicely in the last couple weeks. Going to be a good take down I think, hoping for a cool lb for two plants/half a light.
Karma OG's are no slouch either to be sure.

As always......nice flowers TC :tiphat:

Thank you my friend.:tiphat:

Hey third just seeing how the jacks is working for you??? i switched over 2 weeks ago, i can say so far things have been in check, but i really didnt have problems till day 25-30. at day 12 or so currently.

How they looking ??? What ph you running an final ppm?

b-safe

Hard to say definitively at this point seeing how it wasn't a full run with the Jacks. Gave a hard flush over several days around week 5 or 6 as my runoff had crept up over 1300ppm. They did not like this and showed some cal def probably cause I screwed the cec of the coco for a bit. If I can stay out of my way I might be better off.

I ran this round at a ph anywhere between 5.8 and 6.2 and a ppm of 600. May go up to 750 on subsequent runs. They have been getting fed with a ppm of 180 for the last week. Nothing planned here other than when my barrel got down to about 10 gallons I filled it back up with plain water and that's what it came in at.

I'll see if I can get some pics up here in the next day or two. They are at day 61 today.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, well the GG#4 hasn't been treating me nicely the last few rounds so it wouldn't break my heart. As far as the Jack's goes I guess I'm still dialing it in. I thought I could cut a bit of the calnit after the stretch was done and gave myself a pretty quick calcium deficiency. I won't be doing that again...

Wouldn't bother me at all, I find all kinds of bomb ass plants when I go popping KG seeds.

Thanks GA, getting a little closer. Here she is at the end of week seven. Three more to go for full swellage.

View Image

Sorry to hear shes being a bitch. You make me wanna grow karma's gear.

super stacked and packed cola dude, i see why the GG#4 is getting scooted out the way :wave:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey TC,

Last pic really is awesome and your right about the karma Og bringing a good harvest

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey TC,

Last pic really is awesome and your right about the karma Og bringing a good harvest

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

They are just so dense that weights always come in very nice. I'm sure this girl is easily capable of 2.5 per light. Not bad for greasy fuel stinkin OG buds. I have two going this round taking up a 2x4/half light. Buds are dense deep into the canopy, I'm pretty confident I'll get a lb off them.

Here's some shots I got recently. First shot is of the full 4x4, only the front half is the BK2. Been on straight water for a week now. Should be down in another week or ten days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pragma

Really nice !
Didn't realize biker kush is such a good yielder.

I'm waiting on Biker x Stardawg testers from karma and if this is any indication I might be in for a treat :D

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey TC,

Looking good as always,

She's a heavy yeilding OG for sure
Got a few trees going this round myself your bk2 are flushing and finishing nicely also

Thanks
GA