What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

LostTribe

Premium user
Got 2 Biker Kush V2 in veg at different times. The older one appears to be showing female and super OG! Can't wait she's going into my new setup soon. A quick bit of veg under HID and she'll be off to the races can't wait!!!! I'll update w pics once I transplant.

LT

YukonKronic

First run with Biker.. got one that stretched more and has higher yield another that has lower yields but nutty frost and third one is kind of in between.
This around 53 days I think...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This last one is the frosty pheno others are the big one.

LostTribe

Premium user
First run with Biker.. got one that stretched more and has higher yield another that has lower yields but nutty frost and third one is kind of in between.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I have a confirmed female reg at ~20" w 16 tops. Waiting for 30" I hope got other varieties in there too.

Cali Connection Tahoe s1 is kicking everythings ass but the BikerKushV2 is healthier and just a tad bit behind. Stockier than the Tahoe S1 and the healthiest of 6 mums. Tahoe's still kicking everythings but just showing a bit of Mg def but its huge and vigorous yet still stretchy and lanky. Looks more OG than the BK thus far. Leaves and structure.

BK2.0 seems stockier/shorter than what I have found in other OG hybrids thus far. The other smaller one 2 weeks behind is not as stocky yet similar leaf structure and unsexed thus far.

Mengsk

it doesn't really say if it's like a ghost rider on a Harley or a stunt bike freestyle rice rocket does it?

YukonKronic

Nickman: Yuppers. MarsHydro ts2000.. I’m impressed. Didn’t think I would be this impressed at all actually. I should have backed light off of tops more last ten days or so as they aren’t quite finishing right... resin isn’t swelling on the tips like it should and the calyxes and sugar leaves started to bronze/copper up for top inch or so.

Boyd: ya I figure if I can why not? I’m at 19 daytime and 16 -18 at night...

YukonKronic

it doesn't really say if it's like a ghost rider on a Harley or a stunt bike freestyle rice rocket does it?

Early tests for me say Harley but she’s been tooled a bit to go pretty fuckn Hard and Fast if you punch it. Nice easy powerful ride for cruising though... not sleepy but nooot quite fully alert at all.
Powerful easygoing and keeps ya comfortable for long rides.:tiphat::biggrin:

YukonKronic

I have a confirmed female reg at ~20" w 16 tops. Waiting for 30" I hope got other varieties in there too.

Cali Connection Tahoe s1 is kicking everythings ass but the BikerKushV2 is healthier and just a tad bit behind. Stockier than the Tahoe S1 and the healthiest of 6 mums. Tahoe's still kicking everythings but just showing a bit of Mg def but its huge and vigorous yet still stretchy and lanky. Looks more OG than the BK thus far. Leaves and structure.

BK2.0 seems stockier/shorter than what I have found in other OG hybrids thus far. The other smaller one 2 weeks behind is not as stocky yet similar leaf structure and unsexed thus far.

I was in a hurry to evaluate a mom and produce seed to preserve the line to grow again later so I flipped at like 12-14 inches... I saw stretching reminiscent of a sativa and was super impressed by yield on lateral branches of largest pheno... she stacks taller skinnier buds. Others are more rounded.

Loving this stuff so far cut two last night and big one might get another week. They’ve been on 11/13 and each had a lower bud heavily seeded so I think it accelerated cut on the two smaller phenotypes.

LostTribe

Premium user
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

My decent sized one is doing better now and the resin production is nice. Buds are pretty frosty and starting to finally develop a bit more smell on them which is decidedly a sweetish earth smell.

The tiny tiny one isn't going to yield hardly anything but a few popcorn balls has a piney more classic Og smell.

still hoping for more og stank on the bigger one but only time will tell at 36 days today.

LostTribe

Premium user
The one I kept got the chop yesterday at day 60. Could have gone another week but I am gonna be out of town soon so needed to get it dried and finished in time. Started to go purple w night temps in upper 60's. Mostly gas smell so far. It was easy to grow and the lower buds seem decent sized. Didn't seem to yield as well as some of the others I have tried but it was a nice plant. I still have a few in the pack and did keep a cut just in case. I have been sick for a week so unfortunately wasn't able to muster enough energy to take final pics but will try to post some dry shots when I can.

LT

Tynehead Tom

might have to try Version 2.0 but am crushing hard on this pheno of the original release Biker Kush. Was an old pack that was hard to sprout but this girl laid it down ;)
Greenhouse @ 52N in the pNw , hand bombed light dep. Pics are a couple weeks before harvest.
picture.php

picture.php

tcherno

I just ordered a pack of Biker Kush, normally it's the V1.

A small seed shop in the south of France, I hallucinated when I saw it available.

I'm just hoping to germinate enough seeds to find a couple.

I'll be back to let you know when I receive my letter, I'm looking forward to it and I'm anxious at the same time, I hope I won't make a sad 0-10

edit
Fake joy, they forgot to put it out of stock years ago...

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Bummer bud. Keep an eye on real gorilla or karma's ig.

I was able to grab a biker pack during this last drop. Should be here soon.

Alpen rock

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
edit
Fake joy, they forgot to put it out of stock years ago...
that sucks!!

cant believe I havent tried or grown this amazing Karma staple strain yet!!
Ive read that a new drop is coming for this summer....good things to come people:peacock:

[/FONT]

LostTribe

Premium user
I think I saw some available somewhere else still might have been alchima. V2. I think KG said the V1 is long gone but not certain.