What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Been a while since I've posted in this thread. Got a couple BK's going right now and to be honest this was to be my last run with her as she was just too picky and after a couple years I was ready to throw in the towel. Funny thing happened though, I recently changed nutrients and the new program has these girls smiling from ear to ear. They looked so good at three weeks I decided to clone a bud in a last ditch effort to save her just in case this run turns out good.

The good news is that she just rooted in rockwool, now I just have to hope she regenerates.

Anyway here are some pics of her at day 31.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Hey third good to hear jacks is working for you!!!! what ratio you running??? i have the jacks hydro an calnit sitting here an was thinking of giving it a go again.

an on another note, your 2nd to last post, the 4th pic, there's a pic of the bud then one of the fan blades has a yellow half leaf, distortion, an then curls to one side. do you know what that is a trait from????? i got an SFV OG that does the same. curious....

looking good. b-safe man..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks gman. I've been running .375 teaspoons per gallon of both the jacks and calnit. Gets me to right around 1.2-1.3.

About that trait...It shows up in a few of my plants, the SFV and the True OG and an old ChemxSFV as well. It seems to be some latent trait in OG's and Chem plants. Usually upping the Mg will clear it up. Obviously it won't fix a leaf that has it but will prevent new growth from having it.

This batch was started on Canna nutes and it wasn't until the second week of flower that I switched over to the jacks so I'm guessing it was already there. They Canna for me never had enough Mg with my RO so it was always a guessing game. With jacks having 6% Mg I don't worry about Cal or Mg anymore.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking good bud...

Geeez those look killer...very nice. Can't wait to see them finish up.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Looking awesome as always TC :tiphat:
K+

Thanks guys. I can't wait for them to finish either. This is the most excited I've been about a run in a while. Hopefully she finishes right without the necrotic spotted buds that have plagued the last few runs.

Here are the two girls in the front of this tray looking nice and uniform.

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
ya man good job , the right color is back!!! you able to get that in flower clone to root an start reveg??

used to use canna some years back, expensive, an i didnt think it did as well as running the lucas ratio w/gh. that rhizotonic from canna is something else thou!!

hey man good to see getting it dialed in...

b-safe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got the cut rooted fine just waiting on some growth now. Hopefully soon she'll perk up. Reason I was willing to let her go was cause I have some Karma OG ladies that I was going to replace her with but honestly when grown to her potential she is so good I'd keep her along with karma og. Also now have two phenos of Headbanger to check out. Hell before too long I may be growing nothing but Karma gear. Trying to find space to pop a pack of Sour Jack.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
always a nice canopy. You would grow the karma over the gg#4?:confused:

|How long did it take you to dial in the Jack's TC?

Thanks - good vibes

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Thanks guys. I can't wait for them to finish either. This is the most excited I've been about a run in a while. Hopefully she finishes right without the necrotic spotted buds that have plagued the last few runs.

Here are the two girls in the front of this tray looking nice and uniform.

View Image

hey TC,

looking good as always

thanks for the update

GA

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
always a nice canopy. You would grow the karma over the gg#4?:confused:

|How long did it take you to dial in the Jack's TC?

Thanks - good vibes

Thanks, well the GG#4 hasn't been treating me nicely the last few rounds so it wouldn't break my heart. As far as the Jack's goes I guess I'm still dialing it in. I thought I could cut a bit of the calnit after the stretch was done and gave myself a pretty quick calcium deficiency. I won't be doing that again...

Hell before too long I may be growing nothing but Karma gear.
That may not be a bad thing ...

Wouldn't bother me at all, I find all kinds of bomb ass plants when I go popping KG seeds.

hey TC,

looking good as always

thanks for the update

GA

Thanks GA, getting a little closer. Here she is at the end of week seven. Three more to go for full swellage.

picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yummy: there is going to be some nice clubs with 3 more weeks left to go. Your Karma OG's looking like fire also.

Latest posts

Latest posts