What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hello ancient thread, ill just leave this here
picture.php
picture.php

Mohadib

Veteran
Biker Kush V2 (reg)

Biker Kush V2 (reg)

Hey everyone,
Here’s the Biker Kush V2 pheno that I’m currently running. It’s extremely vigorous in veg, yet very frugal – there’s not much need for additional nutrients when grown in soil: a single dose of Mg. during flowering is sufficient for her to be happy until the end. Feed her slightly too much and she’ll react to it with serious lock-out-symptoms! Although cuttings take some time to develop roots, she clones very well.
The stature, especially with cuttings, is very OG’esque: when topped, she grows many long, but rather spindly side branches that shoot all the way to the top and that definitely need support from mid-flower on. She stretches about 300% to 400%, depending on pot-size and the time you give her to develop roots (and that’s with a 250W HPS!). She grows extremely compact golf-ball-like nugs that line up on the stalks. The yield is certainly not the best, but definitely OK for an OG (and who’s growing OGs for yield!?)

The aroma and flavour of this pheno are pretty much exactly the same: On the inhale you get a very pronounced musky taste of black liquorice and sour pickles. At the tipping point it changes into a super intense fuel/solvent flavour that transitions into a very nice and perfumy melange of pine sol and lime, accompanied by a big load of that peculiar velvety armchair OG-funk and tones of mineral earth. The smoke/vapour is extremely expansive and thick and coats your mouth for minutes. Super nice!
The high is VERY strong and hits you instantly, like a red-hot nail hammered into your forehead! It’s just as physical as it’s cerebral and works well against stress (and probably pain as well). The first 45 minutes are really intense: gravity seems to increase by at least factor three! Following that initial phase, the high fades into a very relaxing state of mind that let’s you space out just as well as it let’s you focus if you need to. Although it’s extremely nice, it certainly isn’t the most durable, ‘only’ lasting for about an hour and a half. Also, just as the Josh D OG, it spits out some balls on the lower branches early in flower. However, they're easy to detect and to pluck and won't return later on.
Anyway, over all I’d definitely recommend the Biker Kush V2 to everyone, especially those that want to check out what OG’s are all about. This one is really an on-point OG in every respect (well, except maybe for that purple hue at the end^^)

Oh, btw: This one's ready in little over 60 days, but she'd probably profit from letting her go about 70 days for full-on budswelling. The next one is already at day 44 of flowering - we'll see how that few extra days will pay off...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Hey everyone,
Here’s the Biker Kush V2 pheno that I’m currently running. It’s extremely vigorous in veg, yet very frugal – there’s not much need for additional nutrients when grown in soil: a single dose of Mg. during flowering is sufficient for her to be happy until the end. Feed her slightly too much and she’ll react to it with serious lock-out-symptoms! Although cuttings take some time to develop roots, she clones very well.
The stature, especially with cuttings, is very OG’esque: when topped, she grows many long, but rather spindly side branches that shoot all the way to the top and that definitely need support from mid-flower on. She stretches about 300% to 400%, depending on pot-size and the time you give her to develop roots (and that’s with a 250W HPS!). She grows extremely compact golf-ball-like nugs that line up on the stalks. The yield is certainly not the best, but definitely OK for an OG (and who’s growing OGs for yield!?)

The aroma and flavour of this pheno are pretty much exactly the same: On the inhale you get a very pronounced musky taste of black liquorice and sour pickles. At the tipping point it changes into a super intense fuel/solvent flavour that transitions into a very nice and perfumy melange of pine sol and lime, accompanied by a big load of that peculiar velvety armchair OG-funk and tones of mineral earth. The smoke/vapour is extremely expansive and thick and coats your mouth for minutes. Super nice!
The high is VERY strong and hits you instantly, like a red-hot nail hammered into your forehead! It’s just as physical as it’s cerebral and works well against stress (and probably pain as well). The first 45 minutes are really intense: gravity seems to increase by at least factor three! Following that initial phase, the high fades into a very relaxing state of mind that let’s you space out just as well as it let’s you focus if you need to. Although it’s extremely nice, it certainly isn’t the most durable, ‘only’ lasting for about an hour and a half. Also, just as the Josh D OG, it spits out some balls on the lower branches early in flower. However, they're easy to detect and to pluck and won't return later on.
Anyway, over all I’d definitely recommend the Biker Kush V2 to everyone, especially those that want to check out what OG’s are all about. This one is really an on-point OG in every respect (well, except maybe for that purple hue at the end^^)

Oh, btw: This one's ready in little over 60 days, but she'd probably profit from letting her go about 70 days for full-on budswelling. The next one is already at day 44 of flowering - we'll see how that few extra days will pay off...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

So good i always enjoy your pics and reports.:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Hey everyone,

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Very nice report Sir...!!!...

Biker kush is one of my favorites from Karma... how many seeds did you pop.?. Ten weeks was the sweet spot for mine... I’d love to have another go at this strain... Biker kush and Karmarado are my two favorites...!!!...

Did you use an amended soil or bottle nutrients.?.
Great job bro...!!!...

Mohadib

Veteran
Very nice report Sir...!!!...

Biker kush is one of my favorites from Karma... how many seeds did you pop.?. Ten weeks was the sweet spot for mine... I’d love to have another go at this strain... Biker kush and Karmarado are my two favorites...!!!...

Did you use an amended soil or bottle nutrients.?.
Great job bro...!!!...

Thanks, pal! Glad you liked it :)

I feel you on this strain! Everyone who's tried it, fell in love with it. Good shit!

I've only popped a single seed from a pack of 12. I have so many strains to try that I pop one at a time - but I'm keen to find out what else is in there. I've tried a few samples of Biker and all were very nice, so I'm quite sure to find some more "fire" ;-)

I grow in conventional soil that I amend with some lime and perlite, and I only use nutes when the plants 'tell' me that they need them - when I do it's conventional no-name stuff.

Anyway, here's some pics of the other plant that I mentioned earlier. I took her down at 68 days, because I needed the space - she showed some nice colors:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Thanks, pal! Glad you liked it :)

I feel you on this strain! Everyone who's tried it, fell in love with it. Good shit!

I've only popped a single seed from a pack of 12. I have so many strains to try that I pop one at a time - but I'm keen to find out what else is in there. I've tried a few samples of Biker and all were very nice, so I'm quite sure to find some more "fire" ;-)

I grow in conventional soil that I amend with some lime and perlite, and I only use nutes when the plants 'tell' me that they need them - when I do it's conventional no-name stuff.

Anyway, here's some pics of the other plant that I mentioned earlier. I took her down at 68 days, because I needed the space - she showed some nice colors:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I take it that this is the clone ... this one looks even better than the first set of pics... looks more swollen and the hairs are more reseeding back into the bud...!!!...

Stunning plant. Bro. Great job man...

When u say conventional soil, do u mean that the soil came with nutrients allready in it...

Mohadib

Veteran
I take it that this is the clone ... this one looks even better than the first set of pics... looks more swollen and the hairs are more reseeding back into the bud...!!!...

Stunning plant. Bro. Great job man...

When u say conventional soil, do u mean that the soil came with nutrients allready in it...

Thanks again, buddy! :)

Yeah, this is a clone - just as the plant in the last set of pics.

And yes, after I've tried pretty much any kind of soil you can get around here, I stuck with a rather cheap and pre-fertilized brand from a local gardening center. Works best for me and costs only a fraction of the price of the 'usual suspects' ;)

Mohadib

Veteran
Your results are not reminiscent of a discount grow. Great job sir !

Thanks, pal!:tiphat:

It wouldn't even be a "discount grow" if the expansive lines would provide any kind of additional value to me. As I said, "I've tried it all", but the results were either just as good as the stuff I'm using now, or worse. So I rather spend my money elsewhere ;)

BTW: I'm not advocating to use cheap materials, but rather trying out what works for you in your specific environment. Generally speaking: Don't just follow some kind of feeding regime from the backside of a bottle, but be open to make mistakes and fuck up, if you can. This way, you'll learn a lot more about what you're doing and what your plants need :)

How does the Biker Kush compare to Headbanger for potency? I have a pure Og biker kush pheno of headbanger that is nice and I'm thinking on buying a pack of Biker Kush

Which is better smoke v1 or v2? I've read v1 yields little less but both are great. I have a biker pheno from a headbanger run that's curing up real nice. First experience with a viney Og. They are worth the extra work!!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ahh the ol biker kush..... good stuff - lots of training needed in a smaller space tho
topping is difficult cause its just gonnna replace what you cut with more growth
responds well to neglect, better with daily attention
great smoke, easy to feed, yields and potency arent much different seed to seed but the grow experience is much like a lot of other karma gear , fun and a bit of a challenge cause its not for beginners.
cant grow anymore for now - someday my state will fall to legalization , just not in the next 4 years
when it do ima grow some trees in 400 gals out in the yards

LostTribe

Premium user
Next 2 were Crackers! approaching 4th nodes in hydroton ebb flow. Will post pics once they are worthy.