What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Katanaking4165

Wondering if anyone has bought any seeds from bushweed seeds or grown any out? Really keen but not dropping that kind of money without some reassurance lol

CaptainDankness

He does have kids. I don't think they are into it like he was though.

Several times Nevil encouraged me to get the Mango Haze seeds Shanti was selling, and I finally did. Im glad I did too. He said it had very special Terpenes and was a parallel line to SSH. He said get them now, before something happens to the current parents, and something changes. They were giant plants with fat colas all the way up. I made bank off that harvest, and everybody loved the smoke. Real Mango flavor, and super strong. I crossed the best male to a real old s1 of the Original OG Kush, and this is what I got
View Image

Its still my favorite plant, and Ive been running it non stop for many years. It has a scary high at first, for maybe 20 minutes. It has a super strong head high, but also sets in to your chest, and heart. It feels great. Like your chest is relaxed and tingling at the same time. The whole room changes around you after only one hit. Real mango flavor on top of the very first real OG flavor. Ive never had anything like it.

He said " I told you so"!

I always got along with him. He really didn't talk much shit about others to me, even if I brought something up. He would change the subject to something else

Yeah, Mango Haze is definitely my favorite I've gotten from Mr. Nice and I've done just about everything but Neville's Haze but I'm going to order some soon, I want to see what I get from NH x GG#4.

But yeah, Nevil was the shit. I read a bunch of his posts at Mr. Nice definitely was a pretty cool guy. He really made me want to breed weed. Definitely was the real King of cannabis, dude bred weed in a fucking castle. Lol

Night4wings20

Thanks mate, 12 last night I was a free man :woohoo:

7f66d4a4062d6e08680c9d92baceee26.jpg

Kanga

Hi Everybody,

On my first free day I have to stand up and have my say.

I worked with Nev on the understanding that we do the genetics together and if anything was to be released that had my strains in it I was to be part of it...well we all know what happened there and please dont think I am doing this because Nev has gone, you can be sure I had my say to him while he was around.
Now I find Bushweed has gone and done the same thing.

I had my life ripped apart by getting busted, lost my home, everything and the worst part is I havent been able to do what I love for 6 years.
I have had to rebuild my life from scratch, with no help from anybody, not even the people who are selling my genetics.....They walked all over me, because I trusted them and their word.

I see some of you are glad to see the genetics released, but I can assure you they would have been thanks to some very good friends who have done the right thing by me and I know they will be reading this so I say again thank you all, it is people like you that make this world a better place.

To all of the people on here who have welcomed me back, thank you so much it means the world to me. :tiphat:

My plans at the moment are to keep working for the man and it is highly probable I am moving to Europe next year, where I will continue work with the medical side of things and also continue work with Sativa's.....thats about it for now I have had my bitch, so to all of you Happy Growing,

Peace and Love,

Kanga

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
i never fucking sleep. im staring at the stars at night. and the stars are staring back at me. DAYS OFF I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT. I DONT KNOW WHERE IM AT OR WHAT DAY IT IS. im up when the sun comes up. i never fukin sleep. im staring at the stars at night and the stars are staring back at me cause i never sleep cause they get it. cause the get it.

uh.

This is a cannabis site. We are brothers and sisters of the Herb here
Get off the meth, or get off the site

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Congrats on being a free man again, Kangativa. I wish you only the best in your future endeavors. You're going to absolutely slay it once you land in a safe place where you can do what you do best. I'm right behind Dr. Purpur in line when you get your seed company ramped up mate.

And if you're reading this Bushy...I hope you enjoy the money you made from selling those seed lines that didn't belong to you. That shit wasn't right and you know it. That's some bad juju you've set up for yourself mate.

You started this thread...talking about Kanga’s work and how great a breeder he is, etc...and then you wrap it all up by stealing his work and selling it for big bucks without at least giving him some of the $$$? Fucking amazing the balls you have mate...you should be ashamed of yourself.

This shit is gonna come back to bite you...Just remember that while you’re sitting there counting your money. None of that work belonged to you and you took it upon yourself to cash in. Shameful.

HB.

KITCHA

Veteran
Welcome home Kanga I'm stoked to hear your a free man once again mate. Its a shame to hear the BS that has been pulled on you.

On a positive note Im happy to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Futures bright mate better grab the sunnies!

Last edited:

420bears

kanga id love to know where i can get your seeds from i would like to work on them too cheers !!!!

Katanaking4165

Hi Everybody,

On my first free day I have to stand up and have my say.

I worked with Nev on the understanding that we do the genetics together and if anything was to be released that had my strains in it I was to be part of it...well we all know what happened there and please dont think I am doing this because Nev has gone, you can be sure I had my say to him while he was around.
Now I find Bushweed has gone and done the same thing.

I had my life ripped apart by getting busted, lost my home, everything and the worst part is I havent been able to do what I love for 6 years.
I have had to rebuild my life from scratch, with no help from anybody, not even the people who are selling my genetics.....They walked all over me, because I trusted them and their word.

I see some of you are glad to see the genetics released, but I can assure you they would have been thanks to some very good friends who have done the right thing by me and I know they will be reading this so I say again thank you all, it is people like you that make this world a better place.

To all of the people on here who have welcomed me back, thank you so much it means the world to me. :tiphat:

My plans at the moment are to keep working for the man and it is highly probable I am moving to Europe next year, where I will continue work with the medical side of things and also continue work with Sativa's.....thats about it for now I have had my bitch, so to all of you Happy Growing,

Peace and Love,

Kanga

Hey brother! Fellow Aussie here.
Congrats on freedom. Hopefully she treats you well. Unfortunately I can't private message you so I'll just say what I have to on here for now.

Your genetics are amazing. And it means alot to me as a weedlover but even more as an Aussie to keep some of them going. Mate you have no clue what I'd do to get my hands on some of them lol.

I'm sure me and by the looks of it some of the other guys on here are ready to support you with some new freedom funds. Maybe we could help with your euro trio in exchange for the privelidge of helping with your genetics lol

Anyway mate, what an awesome time to be on the forums.

Ps. Where can we get your genetics (that you're okay with us doing so)?

CaptainDankness

Hey brother! Fellow Aussie here.
Congrats on freedom. Hopefully she treats you well. Unfortunately I can't private message you so I'll just say what I have to on here for now.

Your genetics are amazing. And it means alot to me as a weedlover but even more as an Aussie to keep some of them going. Mate you have no clue what I'd do to get my hands on some of them lol.

I'm sure me and by the looks of it some of the other guys on here are ready to support you with some new freedom funds. Maybe we could help with your euro trio in exchange for the privelidge of helping with your genetics lol

Anyway mate, what an awesome time to be on the forums.

Ps. Where can we get your genetics (that you're okay with us doing so)?
I imagine he's going to need a few months at the least, if he has clones of some mother's and father's still.

But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what he puts out. Hopefully some of his pure Oaxacan, I'm pretty sure he had anyways. Definitely could use a good Sativa breeder in the market as we don't have many.

I just hope he's not going to be asking too much for seeds. I've never paid over $100 for a pack of course some people pay $300. Lol

Katanaking4165

I imagine he's going to need a few months at the least, if he has clones of some mother's and father's still.

But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what he puts out. Hopefully some of his pure Oaxacan, I'm pretty sure he had anyways. Definitely could use a good Sativa breeder in the market as we don't have many.

I just hope he's not going to be asking too much for seeds. I've never paid over $100 for a pack of course some people pay $300. Lol

I'm super keen on MM. And oaxacan.
Kangativa would be the guy to ask but when I was a bit younger I got this outdoor sativa off a mates dad, and it smelt like straight mangos. Most soaring happy high I'd ever had. I'd love for seeds to something like that!

Yeah I know what you mean about prices too. Id probably pay $300 a pack for the mm lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts