What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Kanga?! :tiphat::biggrin:

I hope you don't mind, another pic of the one thing I have with the Mullum in it:
picture.php

I LOVE this plant. It won't get done properly at my latitude, but I hope to be able to sample a trace of it's potential. I want to cross it with something that will be able to bring some of it's character to an earlier ripening offspring. I've been repeatedly slamming my earlier flowering line with Thai related genetics for decades.

ThaiBliss

Crazy Chester

Here's to Kanga! Good to hear you are OUT soon! Anyone remember "Aussie Bush" sativa? I grew that one years ago. I still have seeds of that crossed with C99 and Lifesaver (probably no longer viable). One of my Aussie Bush females made the biggest buds I've ever seen - two foot long cola that was almost the width of a two liter bottle under a mere 250 watt HPS!

Kanga

Thank You all for the well wishes and welcomes.

I am still under parole conditions until that date, so my main reason for coming here is to thank everybody and of course to get a little MJ fix :biggrin:

Peace and Love,

Kanga

right

I'd love to get some info on the Thai x mullum via rimmeo. Nevil claimed they weren't authentic , but they were some of my favorite . They had a lot of simuleritys to the nev 21 mullum .

Any info at all would be appreciated. It would seem that even though they weren't authentic , it seems that they did come from some one in the whole aussi mullum crew.

Night4wings20

I've recently purchased Southern Star Seeds Gold Rush (MM x NB) and also the MM from Yantra Seeds. Hoping that i can grow them as well as Bush/Kanga have grown their MM/other sativas, jesus chroist are those plants some mega monsters!

Great news on Kanga getting out! Enjoy that sweet fresh air!

Bob Green

I'd love to get some info on the Thai x mullum via rimmeo. Nevil claimed they weren't authentic , but they were some of my favorite . They had a lot of simuleritys to the nev 21 mullum .

Any info at all would be appreciated. It would seem that even though they weren't authentic , it seems that they did come from some one in the whole aussi mullum crew.

As far as I know there where two MM x Thai crosses made from the Grail project. MM x Thai78, and MM x Thai 82. The 78 was from Hempy, and the 82 from Green Hornet/Reeferman.

I don't know when the seed from RIMMEO became no longer as advertised but at some point Nevil himself was telling us to buy from RIMMEO through PMs at MNS. Shanti wasn't wrong about that part.

I know that none of the Kariba Surprise stuff was remade and sold out quickly. I got my NH21, NH35 x Oax, and Frankenfuel at just the right time. All the KS crosses where sold out days later when I tried to reorder. Shortly after that RIMMEO started blatantly ripping everyone off from what I hear that included Nevil's cash for the seed everyone had purchased.

The NH21 x EMM cut I have is a longer flowering girl that goes about 16 weeks. I take the MM78 cut I run to 18 weeks. They have their similarities but are different in both looks, and aroma. The NH21 x EMM is darker and doesn't foxtail quite as much. The MM78 has more of a silver tint to her and a strange hard to describe citrus catpissy type smell with that MM pine thing in the background. Branching is different as well the MM78 tends to be a bit more wild.

Nevil at one time was vouching for OSBA too then later said the seeds from them where bullshit. Seemed to be a pattern but he never publicly explained any of the details with anyone.

Bob Green

I've recently purchased Southern Star Seeds Gold Rush (MM x NB) and also the MM from Yantra Seeds. Hoping that i can grow them as well as Bush/Kanga have grown their MM/other sativas, jesus chroist are those plants some mega monsters!

Great news on Kanga getting out! Enjoy that sweet fresh air!

I have never heard anything about the Yantra MM, pretty sure the Southern Star is MM x Mango Haze, or Mullum Widow x Mango Haze but not what the guy advertises. But that's not saying they aren't any good just not a 50% MM hybrid.

Night4wings20

I have never heard anything about the Yantra MM, pretty sure the Southern Star is MM x Mango Haze, or Mullum Widow x Mango Haze but not what the guy advertises. But that's not saying they aren't any good just not a 50% MM hybrid.

Southern Star is MM x Nanan Bouclou. Not sure where the MM comes from but it's advertised/sold as MM x NB. I'll find out soon enough once I grow them out how MM dom they turn out :)