What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

420bears

kanga is my hero love his strains hope he gets out too poor bugga hope he has a good smoke waiting for him

Burt

Veteran
Mullimbimby is very special and is better than the majority of Dutch hazes for sure
Euphoric, Spiritual, heart chakra expanding buzz-the best qualities imo

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
the Australian grows are often done in ancient volcanic deposit areas and unless you got that type of soil I would only anticipate 'mere mortal' vigor/size.

zamal hybrids, haze hybrids, Colombian hybrids, and some malawi hybrids for example have incredible vigor. some strains get huge, some don't.

G `day Idiit

The 9-10 month grow cycle had a lot to do with the size .
Started in July / Aug/ Sept harvested in May/ June .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

H

hard rain

Epic thread. Just had a look at the beginning and it was started 8 years ago. Makes me feel a bit old. So many strains, so little time.

Some of the best sativa pics you are ever likely to see.

canna.ballistic

wow ... thanks for resurrecting this thread ... a few late nights will be spent reading and reminiscing of great times spent in the Mullum area during the 80s.

gatts

First post. Joined after reading this epic thread. Kanga, what a legend.
I grew some great buds north of brissie that took an age to mature and turned purple when a cold snap hit. Some of the best smoke ever, I'd like to think it was some of the MM legacy.

If your still out there Kanga or Bushweed drop in to be praised.

Bless

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello everyone, has anyone heard of kanga and bushweed? I thank them publicly, this tread is simply fantastic, I keep reading it and reread it, and I never get tired ...
Stay blessed....

Feb2006er

I think there was talk of them at the MRN forums. I believe there was some unfortunate events that may have taken the strain.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I think there was talk of them at the MRN forums. I believe there was some unfortunate events that may have taken the strain.

Babylon has blocked kanga years ago, bushweed has not been public for a while, I hope both are well,
The security above all....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What ever came of his stuff with Nevil and the grail strain?

Its right here
picture.php