What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

soserthc1

They will be back
thats is a good climate for growing huge trees ,
you ll see more im sure ....

Did he loose his genetics as I know nothing about his arrest. Its not my business really but I'm hoping it wasn't his home base that got raided

@bob green agreed guys like kanga don't stop growing cannabis after dedicating their lives to it. Hopefully his people are good thou .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Did he loose his genetics as I know nothing about his arrest. Its not my business really but I'm hoping it wasn't his home base that got raided

@bob green agreed guys like kanga don't stop growing cannabis after dedicating their lives to it. Hopefully his people are good thou .

I think some was lost ,
bushweed probably has some hybrids , not sure of what he holds,
nevil also has the plants they both selected as far as i know ...

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
How they can lock up one of the best outdoor growers in the world is beyond me.
lets hope he gets out soon, back to what he does best..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
New South Wales seems particularly harsh when it comes to cannabis , likely the worst in oz .. Its also the most corrupt state , its where it all began .. generally they dont give bail to commercial growers ... They also have a big helicopter operation every year searching for cannabis crops , no doubt at a huge cost to the public , who mostly think cannabis should be legalized ...

Dave Coulier

Veteran
How they can lock up one of the best outdoor growers in the world is beyond me.
lets hope he gets out soon, back to what he does best..

Kanga is in jail, yet Nevil is free to solicit gofundme dollars for his Hep C treatment no doubt self-inflicted from years of drug use. And yet Nevil will withhold these genetics from Kanga? Where is Nevils compassion now for someone in need? Pure Scum.

bushweed

Veteran
Kanga is in jail, yet Nevil is free to solicit gofundme dollars for his Hep C treatment no doubt self-inflicted from years of drug use. And yet Nevil will withhold these genetics from Kanga? Where is Nevils compassion now for someone in need? Pure Scum.

When Kanga gets out, he'll have access to better stock than when he was arrested...I have hundreds of his original seeds - MM, Oaxacan, Thai etc. Another guy has stellar selections of Kangas, which we've both been working. Sure Nevil has some patented cuts, but we have the original beans, plus many others...

KANGA: GIVE US A YELL WHEN AND IF U NEED THEM...OUT

B

Bob Green

When Kanga gets out, he'll have access to better stock than when he was arrested...I have hundreds of his original seeds - MM, Oaxacan, Thai etc. Another guy has stellar selections of Kangas, which we've both been working. Sure Nevil has some patented cuts, but we have the original beans, plus many others...

Fuck-n-a right bro!!!

Kanga will rise again!

mack 10

Veteran

Praise be!

Good on ya lads/ lasses.

Re, Neville, well he's shown his true colours yet again...

MainArmMadness

Yeah Right

Yeah Right

That's a tall tale bushweed,why don't you tell the truth.....patented cuts bullshit....original bean's ha ha.... Kanga started wth a bag of mixed seeds...I could say more.....just keep it real....Well you can be the pinup boy like kanga...and we all know where that gets you right.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day MAM

Those are some strong words .
They need to be backed up by some strong evidence . If you expect people to believe your credible .

Pix or it didn`t happen stylee ?

Or you could tell Nevil to come here and answer his critics .Then you wouldn`t have to do it for him . I know he reads this forum ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
Bushy

Thanks for keeping the Gems alive and representing for the OD sativa lovers

Much respect brother

MAM

You got no Rep don't bring that negative BS in here when you can't hold a candle to the light our brother sheds

1luvbigherb

ozza

Veteran
That MM is not the real Deal my Brother I've grown and worked with many sat's and MM's on and off for 40 years... that plant in the pic may be at MM/Thai at best or a misspost not to say its shit... weed, looks very good to me. Just LOOK at IT. battery bank low got to go.

How do you know the real deal then?

KITCHA

Veteran
Main Arm Madness - The MM has many phenos some thai leaning others columbian, You would know all too well that there are plenty of old heads with what they know as MM just like the Kush situation in america. Lets not go down that same path and whats that bs about pin up boy?,Have some respect and if you wanna show us your MM put up or pipe down cause you just look like a blow in with your big talk and no rep brah.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I had some mullum seeds from mullamadman , many years back ,, real deal who knows ,
i didnt grow them , but a friend grew some and brought me back a sample ,
nice golden nuggets , not as leafy as the pics i see , maybe that is to do with climate??
it was good pot too ..

I suspect given the lineage etc , theres gonna be variation in that line, where and how you grow it will also make a difference ..

be nice if the calyx to leaf ratio was better on those above pics ...

satva

Veteran
plenty of old heads

I resemble that!

What's the concept on the high/genetics in MM? Colombian X Thai?

Charlie Garcia recently noted Punto Rojo as Northern Highland Santa Marta x Central Mountain Tomilas , or Sierra Nevada Highlands x Corrillera Highlands. One pheno is classic South America symmetrical branching and medium dark green leaves - aroma Tropical fruit / Cedar, and another is thin leaf, light green leaves, wispy asymmetrical branching, aroma Sweet Tropical Fruit, Thai growth structure. Definitely a light green fruity haze.

First taste of red leaves at 14 -15 weeks ~ clear, clean, euphoric high. I'll cross Punto Rojo with one of kaiki's developed sativas, the Thai and Mexican phenos from Destroyer. Charlie's Punto Rojo seems undeveloped and close to IBL/Landrace.

Bushy, seems like your cup of tea, you should grow it! Cross it to Destroyer, Oaxacans, and your Thais. Kaiki crossed Punto Rojo with Oaxacan 1979. I used Chimera's 1972 Highland Guerrero x Blueberry sativa and Destroyer.

Latest posts

Latest posts