What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

bushweed

Veteran
I come back as I often do to find that my post reads like a lot of breast beating bullshit. lol. What I meant to say was that when the Kanga man gets his freedom, his buddies like myself, Don, bucket etc. have got him covered as far as MM, Oaxacan, Thais, Hmong, Laos and others go. Here's an exceptional Mullum x Oaxacan with great power and character that has Kanga's signature written all over it.
FfRmxV2h.jpg

ZQgoCBYh.jpg

59LEa5Vh.jpg

ueMBD5Th.jpg

That's a tall tale bushweed,why don't you tell the truth.....patented cuts bullshit....original bean's ha ha.... Kanga started wth a bag of mixed seeds...I could say more.....just keep it real....Well you can be the pinup boy like kanga...and we all know where that gets you right.

Scratches head. Well you're better informed than I am, and I was there...lol...

Anyway Peace to all the good IC folk here. a pleasure as always.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Ol' Kanga will be out and kicking ass like never before!

G`day BG

He`ll still be on paper we he receives good behavior .
Balance of the sentence on parole .

Don`t get too hyped about his return ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

naturalhippy1

That's seriously amazing!
How do they get so big, is it just the long season sativa strains, or have they had a substantial indoor start?

I love cannabis and need it a lot, also absolutely love to grow it, I'm in NZ, unfortunately living in very invasive spotter plane / helicopter territory on the coast with not many tall trees, very shrubby. Which makes things really hard.

naturalhippy1

Hey Bush Weed

Amazing plants! how do they get so big? long season sativa strains only or substantial indoor start?

Would love to visit one day.

I live in NZ, where I live is shrubby coastal land (not many tall trees around), and is very invasive spotter plane / helicopter territory, which makes things very difficult for me. I love and need cannabis a lot, and absolutely love to grow it.

idiit

Veteran
is very invasive spotter plane / helicopter territory,
my dumb ass just reverse engineered the answer ^.

I grow in sandy mud when wet and just plain dirt poor soil for the most part to boot.

the large sativa bud laden plants keep falling over in the late fall ( the soil turns to quicksand when wet and the plants can actually spin some in this shit late flowering season) and any form of support is more easily seen by the aireal surveillance which is so severe it's beyond ridiculous. so my dumb ass says "idiit, trestle those puppies and they will have plenty of support horizontally ". the weight and also the profile of the plant are distributed horizontally.

then my dumb ass realizes I've also solved the aireal surveillance problem; plants interwoven into something like underlying large dead braches will not be as noticeable either.

place large dead branches under the plants and then weave them horizontally up along the horizontal length of the dead branch on the ground leaving the meristem low and supported by the length of the dead branch. trot line is black ( nearly invisible outdoors), incredibly strong and rot resistant. tie the meristem horizontally into the underlying dead branch. old school growers used to weave their plants into the fences and remark how ppl would drive right by and not notice the plants; profile gone. natural vegetation ( mostly weeds) will provide great cover for the branches as they shoot straight up towards the sun.

91Og%2Bp6zNEL._SL1500_.jpg

irrigation stakes like these are also possible. they hold real well. push the irrigation stake down into the ground, tie a piece of trot line towards the top of the meristem of the plant and gently pull the plant down and tie into the irrigation stake. these are dirt cheap at places like amazon. you don't want to place the irrigation stake over the meristem as it ( the plant's meristem) would then be too close to the ground; just tie into the embedded stake, placing something like small dead branch under the meristem for support and keep it up off the ground. as the plant grows repeat.

elegant solution me thinks.

the Australian grows are often done in ancient volcanic deposit areas and unless you got that type of soil I would only anticipate 'mere mortal' vigor/size.

zamal hybrids, haze hybrids, Colombian hybrids, and some malawi hybrids for example have incredible vigor. some strains get huge, some don't.

bushweed

Veteran
Hi folks. Here's some of Kanga's original seeds grown out by a bro. MM#7...
picture.php

This one has the classic sweet pine pepper and fuel taste - MM#7 with MM x Oaxacan in the background...
picture.php

MM x Oaxacan - this pheno produced a frankincense terpene profile...
picture.php

MM x White Thai...
picture.php

MM x Oaxacan cut reversed and put over a killer White Fire OG - called WOX...
picture.php

idiit

Veteran
^bushweed and kanga have been a very strong source of motivation for me. really difficult to over emphasize. don't post this much as I don't want to come off like an aussie groupie lap dog thingy. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts