• 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mentally pretty young but the body sometimes tells me otherwise. I think males never really grow up or at least I did not.

Bad thing of getting older is seeing lots of friends or family die off. For me my pets are even worse.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I turned 53 last month......not as nimble as I used to be but am kept on my toes by my young family...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna hit the big 50 later this year . feel the same as I did when i was 30 . just not as stressed :biggrin:

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Omg it's almost as if we're not all teenagers drinking cider in the park with a blunt tucked into our socks because we're so cool "and the police can't check your shoes"...

Looks like some of us are old enough to be respected members of the community? Really? How strange!

I'm in my 20's and whenever I chat to my family about it they just want to know how expensive it must be (compared to drinking it's pretty cheap as far as I'm concerned, certainly in liver terms, I'm sure even when I vape everyday it's less than £15 a week which wouldn't get you that drunk even in one go)

and then they ask when I'm going to give up because "it's a bit desperate for grown-ups to be smoking weed like a rebelious teenager"

Why can't people accept that weed is the drug of choice for a large group of people. That group is called: "people who've tried nice weed"

Age shouldn't come into it, really happy to see this thread proving us right :-D

:tiphat:

komrade komura

The day I become a respectable member of the community...please just fucking shoot me.

That is the day I accept that a pedophile gets a 10 year sentence...but the hacker who exposes them gets 20 years. Fuck the community!

Latest posts

Latest posts