Votes: 130 18.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

DemonPigeon

Veteran
The day I become a respectable member of the community...please just fucking shoot me.

That is the day I accept that a pedophile gets a 10 year sentence...but the hacker who exposes them gets 20 years. Fuck the community!

I'm not a respected member of anything :p

But some guys on here definately are ;-)

Hacking is at least unethical in theory, weed isn't even unethical!

komrade komura

Agree with you on the weed part. Hacking...depends on the target and the circumstances.

Proud supporter of anonymous (99.9% of the time).

symbiote420

Veteran
When I was younger I used to go to sleep in pain and wake up alright! Now I go to sleep alright and wake up in pain! LOL

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just shy of 60

Used to run both wet and dry up the east coast from cuba, the islands. Ton of surprises every week to NJ/NY :tiphat: Ahh the good old days

Jbomber79

Veteran
life...turn around and your the old dude all the sudden bam just like that. start feeling sor in spots that remind you of your younger year injuries, start gettting cranky and opioniated...but thank god for the wisdom it brings don't do have the stupid shit I used..Cheers old dudes..youngens too

Jbomber79

Veteran
when you smile when you get carded..I'm mean really I get that shit eatin grin everytime without fail...

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i've got some grey pubes, what's that tell you--lmao--e added--

Last edited:

Jbomber79

Veteran
^^^grey pubs- a dingy old bar in the heart of NE... aka grey hair down dere...lol must be over 65 to enter, some are required show the "grey"...