Votes: 130 18.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

Jbomber79

Veteran
25 was sweet no beer belly even though consumed gallons upon gallons.. could jump over small buildings, party all night, ya those were good times.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Always said that when I got to the age I did 12 tears ago I was gonna end it, cause I thought that was old enough ( when I was 18 and knew everything haha ). But now I'm nearly half a century, I dunno what I was going on about then.

Yeah I get called old school now. My teenager kids say I'm old( I'm getting back what I put out back in the day).

But I do laugh, they no my passion for cannabis.....but don't know I grow ( which for me is a military operation, setting my alarm for 4am to get up in the loft without attracting attention etc ).

P

Prairie Boy

I've reached the age in which that inch in the middle stays soft !:(

Cheers PB

PB, You mean the one we used to call the angry inch?
Your post is just too funny.
Cheers

@skunkfunk, while in my 50's I used to telly my youngest two teen daughters,
yeah, I'm old but treacherous, be careful.
Cheers

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now 49,,big 50 next year,,cant believe how the years fly after the age of 21,,,s2:tumbleweed:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm only 14, if/when I get caught growing I hope they dont charge me as an adult. My mom says I never grew up anyway.

:D

Just kiddin, been stuck on 29 for 5 years now!

dddaver

Veteran
It simply amazes me seeing the results and noticing that such a huge number are less than 45.

Of course they wouldn't remember the 60s, most of them weren't even born yet, not to mention they are posting in an OLD FARTS CRASH PAD FORUM. Are they bragging or something? I don't think most young people would have even considered doing that once upon a time.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just strange to me. You have to wonder what younger generations are looking for sometimes, that mind set of minding your own business is just a thing of the past apparently.

Please excuse my frail thinking, I'm just one of those old farts. :biggrin:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
When I was 15 in the early 80's I hung with mostly Cats in their 30's mostly Nam vets.
And I might add hung in there quit well(a natural I guess) allways felt more comfortable with the old School dudes,,, Now I'm the one dropping wisdom on the young'uns.
47,and learning to truly love life more and more EVERY day.

Peace; 1TT

D

DJXXPLATINUM

I REMEMBER 29 CENT A GALLON GAS...WHEN EVERY CAR RAN ON REGULAR...UNLEADED WHAT???..DJ

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
forever young

forever young

I'm only as old as the woman I'm lying next too. :biggrin:

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
i remember $0.25 per gallon for premium in SF in 1971 for my Fiat 850 convertible (FTW!) damn good thing that italian piece of crap was underpowered, or i would surely be dead now.

robogro

Veteran
old enough to know better.. lol

the more you learn
the more you know,

the more you know
the smarter you are,

the smarter you are
the more you forget,

I must be a genius because I can't remember shit...lol

cheers

Latest posts