What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got pulled over by a cop while carrying freshly picked marijuana.

Same kind of thing happened to my buddy; RI state police had the drug dog there in 10 minutes. Luckily he had sold everything at the last house he went to and only had a residual odor on him....the cops were disappointed to say the least...

I do remember too that the dog smelled the odor from him and started flippin out and pissed all over the outside of his car.

Last edited:

NickMode

Thanks for all the replies poeple. It makes me feel great. I went last night to harvest the rest of my stuff. Used a different car and came in from the back. And made it some safe! WOOOOO.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Good job man! wish them cali cops were like that, they dont give uh fuck about rights and if you ask for a badge number or somethin they say fuck off. I tried to tell the cops they couldn't go in my house when they pulled up on me walkin towards the store by my house, they slammed me on the front of the car and took my keys out my pocket, then dragged me to my house and went through my shit for damn near an hour. My med-card saved my life, they said they was descussing wether they would let me go or take all my weed/lights and plants and take me to jail. The funniest part tho was when they were questioning me about some left over cooking oil and chicken grease my girl left on top of the microwave, they were pocking it and smellin it thinkin it was meth or somethin, didnt believe me when I told um the truth!
Anyway looks like a nice harvest man, keep it up and stay safe, peace.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Great story. Sad you arent in a weed friendly state. My good friend was let go with his three pounds. The cop straight up told him he wanted only ten pounds or more. LOL. Great job on resisting.

Buddle

Veteran
Whew...close call. Handled it very well Nick...Thank you for representing this community so well..peace

NoFx

Reminds me of a similar story. Not so happy turnout.

Me and a buddy where on our way to a party in my truck. I was following his ex gf. Anyways, she pulls over into this isolated church parking lot. No one is in sights. No traffic, people, nothing.

So she's on the phone talking to her little party hostess getting directions; gets them and hangs up. She tells me where to go and all that. Then asks for a 10 dollar spot for a little gas. Whatever fine..reach out my window into hers giving her the money.

Almost instantly at that moment a cop rolls up with his sirens and lights. Ummm what do I do? Well I was pretty much bewildered why a cop was out here in the middle of nowhere. Home girl is gone in a flash. Like fast. So I'm stuck there with this pig behind me pinning me in and knowing he just watched me hand money out my window to someone that just sped off lol.

Well he asked for my paperwork and that kinda stuff. His officer buddy puts us to the side out of the car and proceeds to shine his flashlight through my windows.

I had a case of some corona just sittin there. Half oz of some fire diesel in the center consel. I pretty much thought I was going to jail. My buddy was under 18 at the time and I'm just making the best out of the situation and making jokes like, "I'll write cha' from the inside". Haha.

Anyways the oinkster asks if he can search my car. My phuckin' friend says yes without me answering. Lol I couldn't believe it. The cop went ahead a did as he was instructed without paying much attention to me saying telling him I'm the owner and no was the answer.

Well they pulled everything out and put it on display on the hood of the still flashing car. Meanwhile I swear every douche pig in the district was there. I had the marshal and everyone swarming my truck. I couldn't back out even if they did let me go.

Turns out they did let me go shortly after. They charged me with trespassing, possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana, and possession of a minor after twelve.

AND... I asked if I could keep the blunt wrap and visine I had and they said no way! Bitches!

So yeah... you lucky duck you. That took all my weed money for months to pay off.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
awesome job man, next time youre in the middle of no where , just snuff the cop out a swift kick to the balls, a nice bare naked choke till his eyes pop out of his skull and voila, then once hes unconscious you can search HIS pockets, and HIS car...RAPE HIM do w/e u like after all "its the middle of no where". Once youve exploited the unconcious cop by ramming his own night stick into his ragged out stretched out bung hole , take his gun,tazer and shot gun and cruiser, look in his pockets for his ID, find out where he lives, get his wife and young daughters and rape them too!!!!! then when the cops wife & daughter looks up at you and asks why your doing this, tell her this is not a game you smell pussy and your goonna take it.
IM KIDDDING OF COURSE i love cops! they are great people who provide a wonderful service to our community, without them we would have filth and scum all over the streets thank god they are doing their jobs so well!!!(sarcasm). i am joking of course, and yes this goes a little too far, but LEO dont play nice, they dont 'joke' around they are serious, they are looking for an easy bust one they canjoke and gloat about to their buddies, god forbid they actually had to chase down a rapist or murderer and do some real police work. Stoners are easy targets for them i guess, too pussy to go out and get a real bad guy off the streets. So leo dont get butt hurt i was kidding sip your coffee take another bite of your free donut and go out and do some REAL police work, get the crank, crack and heroin off the streets and leave us pot heads alone you lazy fat fucks

Last edited:

NickMode

Bump for all those who havent read this. :)

Also sent this as a submission for hightimes article to be published. I know its a longshot but thought id try.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
nice!!

glad to hear you exercised your rights..

and damn those look like some fine buds!
congrats.. nothing better than some outdoor grown, cant beat the price anyway.. lol

kinda nutrients did ya use? was there a resevoir near by??

NickMode

steppinRazor said:
nice!!

glad to hear you exercised your rights..

and damn those look like some fine buds!
congrats.. nothing better than some outdoor grown, cant beat the price anyway.. lol

kinda nutrients did ya use? was there a resevoir near by??
Yeah man they are treatin me super fine right now.

And also it was all organic. My soil provided everything the plants needed from seedlings to end of flower.

my main mix was peat moss, earthworm castings, and perlite.
Then added the following..
alfalfa meal
cottonseed meal
jamaican bat guana
kelp meal
lime
And i think that was it.

And they were in the ground for 5 months. May 1 til oct 1 and i barely barely watered them. Maybe watered plot 1 5 times, and plot 2 twice. And they water was mixed with molasses.

Really only watered so they could get molasses. Both of my plots were right next to a creek tho. Seeing as how little i had to water i might look for more rural places away from creeks for next season.